First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply UVERworld songs!
Member
21639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Eiji's house! Tha...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 8/3/08
Are you looking for UVERworld songs, but have no idea where to find them? Then look no further! I've uploaded every UVERworld song on to this site:Everyone one is welcome to download them.

http://res0.esnips.com/profile/36ee1b57-ecbb-4e04-8178-f25b65003356


P.S. I think you have to be a member to download songs, and not everyone let's you download songs they uploaded.
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sumwhere unknown
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
wow thanx a lot...u r awesome~
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
thnx man!
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Terca Lumireis
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
hey anyone know where i can download the full version of gekidou? i cant seem to find it anywhere.. >_>
Member
2318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hanging on the ed...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

jiggly wrote:

hey anyone know where i can download the full version of gekidou? i cant seem to find it anywhere.. >_>


Yeah...i've actually had it for a couple of days now cuz i got it off of limewire...but i think maybe on the 11th, you can go to gendou.com and they should have the full version by the end of the day^^
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Terca Lumireis
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
ohh its okay, someone sended me the full verison already. ;D it was eijixwasxhere.. =D thanks though..
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

jiggly wrote:

ohh its okay, someone sended me the full verison already. ;D it was eijixwasxhere.. =D thanks though..


can send me tooo??!!
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Terca Lumireis
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Raelza wrote:


jiggly wrote:

ohh its okay, someone sended me the full verison already. ;D it was eijixwasxhere.. =D thanks though..


can send me tooo??!!


okay. whats your email address?
12768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
thanks for the info!
Member
21639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Eiji's house! Tha...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Just added Koishikute (radio rip) to the site. I love the song, it's so sweet!
Member
21639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Eiji's house! Tha...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Just added Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi (radio rip) to the site! I'm addicted to the song! Enjoy!
Posted 11/5/08
cool thanks for the song your cool
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

EijixWasxHere wrote:

Are you looking for UVERworld songs, but have no idea where to find them? Then look no further! I've uploaded every UVERworld song on to this site:Everyone one is welcome to download them.

http://res0.esnips.com/profile/36ee1b57-ecbb-4e04-8178-f25b65003356


P.S. I think you have to be a member to download songs, and not everyone let's you download songs they uploaded.


if u have the shamrock n kimi nos uki na uta...please tell me..
Member
21639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Eiji's house! Tha...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

raihan_hinata wrote:


EijixWasxHere wrote:

Are you looking for UVERworld songs, but have no idea where to find them? Then look no further! I've uploaded every UVERworld song on to this site:Everyone one is welcome to download them.

http://res0.esnips.com/profile/36ee1b57-ecbb-4e04-8178-f25b65003356


P.S. I think you have to be a member to download songs, and not everyone let's you download songs they uploaded.


if u have the shamrock n kimi nos uki na uta...please tell me..


Yup! Every UVERworld song that is out is up on that site!
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

EijixWasxHere wrote:


raihan_hinata wrote:


EijixWasxHere wrote:

Are you looking for UVERworld songs, but have no idea where to find them? Then look no further! I've uploaded every UVERworld song on to this site:Everyone one is welcome to download them.

http://res0.esnips.com/profile/36ee1b57-ecbb-4e04-8178-f25b65003356


P.S. I think you have to be a member to download songs, and not everyone let's you download songs they uploaded.


if u have the shamrock n kimi nos uki na uta...please tell me..


Yup! Every UVERworld song that is out is up on that site!


sorry if i'm mistaken but i dont see shamrock on it...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.