First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What is the strangest thing some1 has done to u?
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
just as the title says.. What is the strangest thing some1 has done to u?
k well I have horrible memory so i 4got mine .
Posted 5/20/08
the strangest. . . .nothing

I also have bad memory
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
The strangest thing. Nothing that I can remember of. Haha. Strangest thing said but not done...
Posted 5/20/08
Nothing yet.
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
i dun remember it very well
but last time some guy that i have never seen before in my life came up to me and ask me for my number. lols.
Posted 5/20/08
a 13-year old girl stalked me.... someone pretended to be me and used all my pictures.. and someone copied the contents of my profile... i had to redo my profile. and delete my pics.. T_T that was scary..
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Someone sent me a lamp once by mail... Don't ask.
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

DRO1 wrote:

Someone sent me a lamp once by mail... Don't ask.


lamp... o.o k ya I'm asking wtheck?
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

aicirtapsy wrote:

a 13-year old girl stalked me.... someone pretended to be me and used all my pictures.. and someone copied the contents of my profile... i had to redo my profile. and delete my pics.. T_T that was scary..


lol gratz ur first stallker
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
During a party, a girl dragged me in the closet just to have a long kiss and kicked me out like it was nothing......
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
My friend Kicked me in the balls using his head.
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

thesilverballer wrote:

During a party, a girl dragged me in the closet just to have a long kiss and kicked me out like it was nothing......


oh really? i find it hard to believe...lots of filipino girls are becoming more and more liberated this days...tsk.
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

elleryc wrote:


thesilverballer wrote:

During a party, a girl dragged me in the closet just to have a long kiss and kicked me out like it was nothing......


oh really? i find it hard to believe...lots of filipino girls are becoming more and more liberated this days...tsk.


I don't know... I think she was drunk?
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

thesilverballer wrote:


elleryc wrote:


thesilverballer wrote:

During a party, a girl dragged me in the closet just to have a long kiss and kicked me out like it was nothing......


oh really? i find it hard to believe...lots of filipino girls are becoming more and more liberated this days...tsk.


I don't know... I think she was drunk?


oh so that's why...people really lose their senses when drunk. tsk.
Posted 5/21/08
someone tried to kidnap me..and he said it was just for fun!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.