First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Anime Ever
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/06

bawitback wrote:

Lain - First Psychological surreal genre in anime that intrested me. Great episodes, and characters = a classic.

Angelic Layer - Excellent artwork from CLAMP as well as a decent character development.

Bubblegum Crisis 2040 - Beautiful Sci-fi series which mecha and great story. I need to watch the last episode still..

Magic Knight Rayearth - Another classic anime series from the masterminds; CLAMP. Not only great artwork, but intreging story (fantasy/tale) which make it interesting. I'm currently playing the Sega Saturn game now.

X - What else can you ask for? Great action, good character development, just another perfect series by CLAMP. If the manga was a bit bloody, the series avoids most of the gore. I'm a sucker for revelation anime series. xD

90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Atl
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
1. Inuyasha
2. Naruto
3. S-cry ed
4. Dragon ball z
5. Trigun
6. Cowboy bebop
7. Full metal alchemist

1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Whispering Rock P...
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
1. Trigun
2. Outlaw Star
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Rurouni Kenshin
6. Trinity Blood
7. FLCL
8. Full Metal Alchemist
9. Gundam Wing
10.One Piece
11. Hellsing
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/19/06

lordsesshomaru wrote:

1. Inuyasha
2. Naruto
3. S-cry ed
4. Dragon ball z
5. Trigun
6. Cowboy bebop
7. Full metal alchemist



This list seriously scares me... It literally SCREAMS Cartoon Network...
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Whispering Rock P...
Offline
Posted 10/19/06

GuardianOMS wrote:


lordsesshomaru wrote:

1. Inuyasha
2. Naruto
3. S-cry ed
4. Dragon ball z
5. Trigun
6. Cowboy bebop
7. Full metal alchemist



This list seriously scares me... It literally SCREAMS Cartoon Network...


well after 5 its good...
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
My best anime? Nana.

Its a shoujo but theres something in there for guys too. Even though they may think theyre too hardcore for a romance comedy.
Jsu
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Succesfully kille...
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
I haven't seen too many complete anime series yet but the ones i did, some aren't so great, some are.

-Ouran High School Club - Reason i liek this anime was because it was hilarious. It was diferent from other anime's i've seen, it had tonnes of humour, characters are very likable and original.
-Hellsing- Storyline wasn't bad, only thing that got me into this was because i just love anime's that involves Vampires. I still don't get the Human/Vampire contract issue. WHy is there always a contract between them.
-Elfen Lied - I've never seen anything like it.

Currently watching Monster right now, and i gotta say, im totally hooked. I just love Psychological/Mystery thrillers.
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Whispering Rock P...
Offline
Posted 10/19/06

Jsu wrote:

I haven't seen too many complete anime series yet but the ones i did, some aren't so great, some are.

-Ouran High School Club - Reason i liek this anime was because it was hilarious. It was diferent from other anime's i've seen, it had tonnes of humour, characters are very likable and original.
-Hellsing- Storyline wasn't bad, only thing that got me into this was because i just love anime's that involves Vampires. I still don't get the Human/Vampire contract issue. WHy is there always a contract between them.
-Elfen Lied - I've never seen anything like it.

Currently watching Monster right now, and i gotta say, im totally hooked. I just love Psychological/Mystery thrillers.


If you like vampires, watch trinity blood
Jsu
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Succesfully kille...
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
@ Cain, i did watch it but i lost interest. Sure the animation is awesome, but the story doesn't make sense. Like who the hell are this people that just show's up and then gone by the next episode. It seems like they put a new character on for every episode and cut them off at the end. I still might finish it, but im currently watchign MOnster right now so when im probably done with this series i'll probably finish watching Trinity.
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Whispering Rock P...
Offline
Posted 10/19/06

Jsu wrote:

@ Cain, i did watch it but i lost interest. Sure the animation is awesome, but the story doesn't make sense. Like who the hell are this people that just show's up and then gone by the next episode. It seems like they put a new character on for every episode and cut them off at the end. I still might finish it, but im currently watchign MOnster right now so when im probably done with this series i'll probably finish watching Trinity.


If youre confused about the story, try reading the manga, it makes alot more sense and the story is better. In the last 5 or 6 epsiodes, it does a good job of keeping the story fluent. It reminds me alot of Trigun because of the way it doesnt run until the end, and the entire story has the same idea as Trigun.
854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / the uk
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
new 2 anime but so far i have liked full metal alchemist best as it has a great story i all most finshd waching hellsing wich is great 2 but very short
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
Yeah i agree wiht you batman both are very good
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Because it's witty, stylish, involving, and crazy. Absolute genius. They took a tremendous risk by showing the amateur movie first, and I'll admit that I got turned off by it until I watched the second episode.

Elfen Lied - The first anime I've ever watched (besides the ones on Kids WB). It made me take an extra 30 minutes to fall asleep (because I was thinking about the story! - Don't get the wrong message!)

Berserk - A great anime with the best character development I've ever seen. What sucks is the ending, but it does give you a feeling of serenity just watching the final scene as Guts walks in to the wind (errr..that doesn't spoil much, right?). And then you got back to the first episode and realize that they pulled a Memento on you.
13051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
Lupin III
My all time favorite, and also one of the best Anime(is the plural Animibus?) I know of.
Unfortunately, as the series progressed from the early episodes of the second season (red jacket, or the ones on cartoon network) the intended audience was shifted from adults to kids (a good example of this is that everone quit smoking and became two-dimensional personality-wise). many of the OVA's and films are quite good though.

Full metal panic
is a great one, as arx7 has already stated.

Hellsing ultimate
A great series, with a higher quality of animation and a storyline closer to the Manga than the original 13 ep series.
great if you like vampires, but HATE all that Anne Rice tribes or Whiny, Emo vampire garbage that saturates the entire genre.
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Right Behind You
Offline
Posted 10/19/06
Okay... I can't sit around and type for ages, so...

I watch Kenshin, Naruto, DragonBall series, and YuYu Hakusho. That's the favorite stuff for me. I've read the first post, and I see you have some truth to your arguements.

Hmm....I gotta get started on Samurai X, though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.