First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pet Academy Sign Up
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 6/26/08
Fill Out Please To Join So Your Pet Can Learn Here!!

Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Your Pic:(Anime Pics Please)
Pet's Pic:
Clan:
Pet Name:
Pet's Element:(Light,Dark,Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,Ice)
Class To Attend:

There Are 2 Classes:

Class 1:
Springpaws -->Pet:Girls

Class 2:

Winterpaws ---->Pet:Boys

~Change Bg ~ Updated~26 June~
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
Username: Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Name:Mink
B-day:27 August
Your Pic:
Pet's Pic:
Pet's Name:Mitsuki
Clan: Light
Pet's Element:Fire


Springpaws
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

Sakura_Kin0m0t0 wrote:

Username: Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Name:Mink
B-day:27 August
Your Pic:
Pet's Pic:
Pet's Name:Mitsuki
Clan: Light
Pet's Element:Fire


You're Accepted!!!
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

kilalareno wrote:


Sakura_Kin0m0t0 wrote:

Username: Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Name:Mink
B-day:27 August
Your Pic:
Pet's Pic:
Pet's Name:Mitsuki
Clan: Light
Pet's Element:Fire


You're Accepted!!!




Posted 5/21/08
Username:michellewjy
Name:Miyu
B-Day:16 nov
Your Pic:
Clan: light
Pet's Name: Kaiko
Pet's Pic:
Clan:Light
Pet's Element:Ice)
Class To Attend:


Class 3:

Winterpaws
Anime Fan
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Username: Tayle
Name: Gene
B-Day: mar 11
Clan: Dark,i guess
Your Pic:


Pet's Pic:

Pet's Element: Dark

Winterpaws
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

michellewjy wrote:

Username:michellewjy
Name:Miyu
B-Day:16 nov
Your Pic:
Clan: light
Pet's Name: Kaiko
Pet's Pic:

Clan:Light
Pet's Element:Ice)
Class To Attend:


Class 3:

Winterpaws


Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

kilalareno wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

Username:michellewjy
Name:Miyu
B-Day:16 nov
Your Pic:
Clan: light
Pet's Name: Kaiko
Pet's Pic:

Clan:Light
Pet's Element:ice
Class To Attend:


Class 1:

springpaws




thankiew :)

13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Tayle wrote:

Username: Tayle
Name: Gene
B-Day: mar 11
Clan: Dark,i guess
Your Pic:


Pet's Pic:

Pet's Element: Dark

Winterpaws


Posted 5/21/08

kilalareno wrote:

Fill Out Please To Join So Your Pet Can Learn Here!!

Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Your Pic:(Anime Pics Please)
Pet's Pic:
Clan:
Pet's Element:(Light,Dark,Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,Ice)
Class To Attend:

There Are 3 Classes:

Class 1:
Springpaws -->Girls

Class 2:

Winterpaws ---->Boys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuki---->Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Class-->Springpaws


ano .. if my pet learns winterpaws means its a boy O.o?
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

michellewjy wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

Fill Out Please To Join So Your Pet Can Learn Here!!

Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Your Pic:(Anime Pics Please)
Pet's Pic:
Clan:
Pet's Element:(Light,Dark,Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,Ice)
Class To Attend:

There Are 3 Classes:

Class 1:
Springpaws -->Girls

Class 2:

Winterpaws ---->Boys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuki---->Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Class-->Springpaws


ano .. if my pet learns winterpaws means its a boy O.o?


uhhh..yeah so which class u want?
Posted 5/21/08

kilalareno wrote:


michellewjy wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

Fill Out Please To Join So Your Pet Can Learn Here!!

Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Your Pic:(Anime Pics Please)
Pet's Pic:
Clan:
Pet's Element:(Light,Dark,Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,Ice)
Class To Attend:

There Are 3 Classes:

Class 1:
Springpaws -->Girls

Class 2:

Winterpaws ---->Boys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuki---->Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Class-->Springpaws


ano .. if my pet learns winterpaws means its a boy O.o?


uhhh..yeah so which class u want?


the first one XD
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
Username:yuereed
Name:fujiwara
B-Day:july 18
Your Pic:
Pet's Pic:
Pet name:Akira
Clan:water
Pet's Element:water
Class To Attend: springpaws
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

yuereed wrote:

Username:yuereed
Name:fujiwara
B-Day:july 18
Your Pic:
Pet's Pic:
Pet name:Akira
Clan:water
Pet's Element:water
Class To Attend: springpaws


Anime Fan
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

kilalareno wrote:

Fill Out Please To Join So Your Pet Can Learn Here!!

Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Your Pic:(Anime Pics Please)
Pet's Pic:
Clan:
Pet Name:
Pet's Element:(Light,Dark,Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,Ice)
Class To Attend:

There Are 3 Classes:

Class 1:
Springpaws -->Pet:Girls

Class 2:

Winterpaws ---->Pet:Boys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuki---->Sakura_Kin0m0t0
Class-->Springpaws


Kaiko---->Michellewjy
Class-->Springpaws

Kanata---->Tayle
Class-->Winterpaws


Username: saberStarLight
Name: Star
B-Day:
Your Pic:(Anime Pics Please)
Pet's Pic:
Clan:
Pet Name:
Pet's Element:(Light,Dark,Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,Ice)
Class To Attend:


(ill finish this when i get back from my lessons...>.< )
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.