First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Romance
Member
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Ryukon wrote:


april230 wrote:

it mean i miss you?? THANK YOU!!! =)


Welcome. You can also replace "anata" with the person's name.


HAI~ arigato!~ =)
Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
aishiteru :: i love you
kimi ga suki da :: i like you
kimi wa kirei na onna :: your beautifull girl
kimi wa hansamu na otoko :: you're handsome boy
suteki na :: cool
arigatou ne ai :: thanks darling

Member
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08
This is the best Japanese learning forum........ Wish there are more
Member
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
arigato!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Member
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Ryukon wrote:


april230 wrote:

it mean i miss you?? THANK YOU!!! =)


Welcome. You can also replace "anata" with the person's name.


can you tell me how to say

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
"Would you go out with me?"
"I miss you so much"
"Please don't leave me"
"Love me"

Thank you so much
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

surapanpitak wrote:

can you tell me how to say

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
"Would you go out with me?"
"I miss you so much"
"Please don't leave me"
"Love me"

Thank you so much


Will you be my girlfriend? = watashi no GARUFURENDO ni natte kure masu ka?
Would you go out with me? = watashi to DEETO ni iki masu ka?
I miss you so much = inakute totemo sabeshii yo
Please don't leave me = oi te ikanai de
Love me = watashi o ai shi masu
Member
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Ryukon wrote:


surapanpitak wrote:

can you tell me how to say

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
"Would you go out with me?"
"I miss you so much"
"Please don't leave me"
"Love me"

Thank you so much


Will you be my girlfriend? = watashi no GARUFURENDO ni natte kure masu ka?
Would you go out with me? = watashi to DEETO ni iki masu ka?
I miss you so much = inakute totemo sabeshii yo
Please don't leave me = oi te ikanai de
Love me = watashi o ai shi masu


Thank you so much..... You're the best !!!!
Member
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / sa bahay
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
how nice..
ryukon-san
were u from?
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

mickhel wrote:

how nice..
ryukon-san
were u from?


It's in the list under my username I'm from Hawai'i
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Ryukon wrote:

It's in the list under my username I'm from Hawai'i


Wow Yoo are So qood in JapanesseXDDDDDDD SUGOI!!!!

How do Yoo say;


- I Love Yoo sooo Much!
- Honey / Darlinqq
- Yoo are Mine

Thanks!!!!! ><
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

th-Muffin wrote:
Wow Yoo are So qood in JapanesseXDDDDDDD SUGOI!!!!

How do Yoo say;


- I Love Yoo sooo Much!
- Honey / Darlinqq
- Yoo are Mine

Thanks!!!!! ><


Watashi wa sugokunain desu, haha

I love you so much! = totemo daisuki!
Honey/darling = anata (for girls and just that word)
You are mine = [person's name/"anata"] wa watashi no mono

Since you are a girl, you can use "atashi", which is "I/me" for girls.
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Ryukon wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:
Wow Yoo are So qood in JapanesseXDDDDDDD SUGOI!!!!

How do Yoo say;


- I Love Yoo sooo Much!
- Honey / Darlinqq
- Yoo are Mine

Thanks!!!!! ><


Watashi wa sugokunain desu, haha

I love you so much! = totemo daisuki!
Honey/darling = anata (for girls and just that word)
You are mine = [person's name/"anata"] wa watashi no mono

Since you are a girl, you can use "atashi", which is "I/me" for girls.


Thanks!!!!!!!!! it will Help me GreatlyXDDDDDDDDDD

cann Yoo translate this to enqlish , it seem that i am too stupidd to understanddXDDDD

Watashi wa sugokunain desu
Member
3180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Prussia
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/19/09
Arigato... this is so cool... *bows*... :D
These are so kawaii... sugoi...
Member
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States!!
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
This is so awesome....But how do you pronounce it?
Member
3521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where ever you wa...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Itoshii hito- Beloved one
Suki-ni natte kuredette arigatou- thank you for loving me. ((you can add a name at the begining too.))
Im not sure if the last one is spelled right though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.