First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
★ IMPORTANT NOTICE: Profile counts and Information error
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / ...in your manga!
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Halo_Capella wrote:

I think it's from pressing the "My profile" selection in the menu. Guys, don't press that again. Go to your profile from different ways like going to the forums first and click your name from there.


Oh, wait. not even the username link in the "Home" page. Don't press that either. So far mine didn't went away when avoiding those links. I hope that goes okay.

jeropi 
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / North Bay, Califo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

lover703 wrote:

im noticing all the gone stats like video post, guestbook posts, profile views, etc only apply to poele whit high cr points anyone see this? like over 7000

I only have like 400~something CR points. Still happened to me.
Posted 5/21/08

lover703 wrote:

im noticing all the gone stats like video post, guestbook posts, profile views, etc only apply to poele whit high cr points anyone see this? like over 7000


Maybe, but all my stuff was lost and I don't have quite that many cr points, only about 2000.
jeropi 
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / North Bay, Califo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Ariana_rain wrote:

Hello!

Oh my thats what i thought, i always get the glitchs on my side in what ever is being changed around CR. Ohwell back to the drawing board for me since i have a feeling i wont get my "About Me" back, i better start typing all over again, that is if i can remember in what i wrote...

~Thankies sir BK~


Google search "crunchyroll Ariana_rain" and you'll find a cached link to your profile

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:VXRO2tBDwEIJ:www.crunchyroll.com/user/Ariana_rain+crunchyroll+ariana_rain&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

You guys really don't have to type your profile ALL over again.
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / £ğöçεή†яỉǺ≈ ŁąñЕ...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
*boohoohoo* I'm a victim of this horrible disaster....

*boohoohoo*

59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

symphonyofsound wrote:


lover703 wrote:

im noticing all the gone stats like video post, guestbook posts, profile views, etc only apply to poele whit high cr points anyone see this? like over 7000


Maybe, but all my stuff was lost and I don't have quite that many cr points, only about 2000.



OH k nevermind that then jsut thoguth ti looked comoon at the beggining. Hey anyone have a inbox problem 2?
Posted 5/21/08

jeropi wrote:


Ariana_rain wrote:

Hello!

Oh my thats what i thought, i always get the glitchs on my side in what ever is being changed around CR. Ohwell back to the drawing board for me since i have a feeling i wont get my "About Me" back, i better start typing all over again, that is if i can remember in what i wrote...

~Thankies sir BK~


Google search "crunchyroll Ariana_rain" and you'll find a cached link to your profile

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:VXRO2tBDwEIJ:www.crunchyroll.com/user/Ariana_rain+crunchyroll+ariana_rain&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

You guys really don't have to type your profile ALL over again.



Hahaha i know, and Thankies, but you see it wasnt like that before, it was waaaay different from that and when ma profile went poof!
13688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

snobbybrat95 wrote:

*boohoohoo* I'm a victim of this horrible disaster....

*boohoohoo*



Ditto. pretty dissapointed about my view counter and pretty much everything else, but everyone is trying there best so all I can really do now is wait and see if everything comes back *fingers crossed*
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
wow...i didn't even notice

*goes to check*
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I'm gonna go kill myself now. There is no backup from 2 days ago or even in the past month ...... bye bye everyone.

(not gonna kill myself ... but the rest is true)
Posted 5/21/08
Thanks for the fast response and clarification. CR is the best!
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / £ğöçεή†яỉǺ≈ ŁąñЕ...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
hey i have a question for anyone out there: (evn tho it probably has been answered before) if someone views your page like right now, would the stats change?
jeropi 
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / North Bay, Califo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

BasouKazuma wrote:

I'm gonna go kill myself now. There is no backup from 2 days ago or even in the past month ...... bye bye everyone.

(not gonna kill myself ... but the rest is true)


Well, do what you can Basou and let us know when you've things sorted out!
jeropi 
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / North Bay, Califo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

snobbybrat95 wrote:

hey i have a question for anyone out there: (evn tho it probably has been answered before) if someone views your page like right now, would the stats change?

Yeah, snobby, I just got a few profile view counts, but it's most likely they're just going to get erased again until the problem's fixed.
2610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / over there
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
wahhh .... lol..... i ish this wouldnt happen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.