First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
★ IMPORTANT NOTICE: Profile counts and Information error
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / £ğöçεή†яỉǺ≈ ŁąñЕ...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

jeropi wrote:


snobbybrat95 wrote:

hey i have a question for anyone out there: (evn tho it probably has been answered before) if someone views your page like right now, would the stats change?

Yeah, snobby, I just got a few profile view counts, but it's most likely they're just going to get erased again until the problem's fixed.


oh, ok thx.
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
thx^^ mine work!
7803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Yep, almost everything gone. But thanks for informing us.
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
My profile text is all gone. x_x Now I lost track of all the anime/manga trackers.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Does this have anything to do with me getting this "Inbox (1)" notification even though in reality I don't have any new messages...?
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

CryAngel wrote:

Does this have anything to do with me getting this "Inbox (1)" notification even though in reality I don't have any new messages...?



No, thats been happening for sometime now i have 16 new messages i can't view thnaks to the inbox ch sigh.............. it's been 3 weeks now
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

lover703 wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

Does this have anything to do with me getting this "Inbox (1)" notification even though in reality I don't have any new messages...?



No, thats been happening for sometime now i have 16 new messages i can't view thnaks to the inbox ch sigh.............. it's been 3 weeks now


3 weeks?? wow...
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

CryAngel wrote:


lover703 wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

Does this have anything to do with me getting this "Inbox (1)" notification even though in reality I don't have any new messages...?



No, thats been happening for sometime now i have 16 new messages i can't view thnaks to the inbox ch sigh.............. it's been 3 weeks now


3 weeks?? wow...


jyup this other has been waitng 2 months now!1 and great now i ahve 18 msgs i cna't read ''sigh'' plz fix the message count plz!!!!!!!!!

Posted 5/21/08
mine still doesn't work, i'm gonna leave it until tomorrow... hope this glitch will end soon...
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Okay, we just restored from the old backup we had. This is just the "About Me" Fix. The counts will be fixed later.
Posted 5/21/08

AHTL wrote:

Thanks mate, got my profile saved now : )


ha n00b I dodged the glitch so it's not affecting me.
13345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore²ª (+08....
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
o.O....its back for awhile but after i edit it its gone again ?...lol
Posted 5/21/08

BasouKazuma wrote:

I'm gonna go kill myself now. There is no backup from 2 days ago or even in the past month ...... bye bye everyone.

(not gonna kill myself ... but the rest is true)


That's okay haha, do you know when the glitch will be fixed, that way we can at least wait to remake our profiles?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/21/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Thanks mate, got my profile saved now : )


ha n00b I dodged the glitch so it's not affecting me.


*shrug*

I dodged it last time
487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Eh. I never wrote alot in my profile in the first place so..yay for me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.