First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply SM Entertainment's New Boy Band Alert! "Shinee" & Already Being Compared To Bieng A Younger, Dong-Bang-Shin-Ki!!!
Member
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
^
^
^
oh ok. thanks. i'll try to look for it.
but about the article, it's so nice that dbsk is supporting their dongsangs even when they're all competing to be at the top
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

lilomess wrote:

^
^
^
oh ok. thanks. i'll try to look for it.
but about the article, it's so nice that dbsk is supporting their dongsangs even when they're all competing to be at the top


OMG yeah I so agree! ^_^
Member
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
SHINee does have the potential.. I mean have you seen those lives!?!??! I've never seen a just debuted boy-group sing THAT in tune since DBSK.
Member
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
well, they remind me more of big bang too. and no one or group can ever replace DBSK in my heart as well. and nobody will replace jaejoong, yunho, micky, junsu and changmin in my heart as well (though my favs are jae and junsu)

Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

JWpwnsU wrote:

SHINee does have the potential.. I mean have you seen those lives!?!??! I've never seen a just debuted boy-group sing THAT in tune since DBSK.


Yeah omg was thinking the same! They really r something especially for beginners! ^_^
Member
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

hunterxkira wrote:

well, they remind me more of big bang too. and no one or group can ever replace DBSK in my heart as well. and nobody will replace jaejoong, yunho, micky, junsu and changmin in my heart as well (though my favs are jae and junsu)



Yeah, I completely agree right there. I hope they won't either xP
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.