First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Suggestions!?
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


U NEED SOMETHING TO CALM U DOWN ! *SHOOT U WITH A TOY GUN*



LMAO *dies*
what do you think of this? XD sample avatar



u die with a toy gun ?

soooo butuful great avi!




LMAO YEAH! FAKE DEATH
thanks XD did you make any? omg I still wanna make MORE lmao


IM MAKING SOME RIGHT NOW,

MAKE MORE >:3
AT LEAST A MIILION AVI XDD
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


U NEED SOMETHING TO CALM U DOWN ! *SHOOT U WITH A TOY GUN*



LMAO *dies*
what do you think of this? XD sample avatar



u die with a toy gun ?

soooo butuful great avi!




LMAO YEAH! FAKE DEATH
thanks XD did you make any? omg I still wanna make MORE lmao


WHAT DO U THINK? =3


Posted 8/20/08

pudding_Rocks wrote:


WHAT DO U THINK? =3




=OO whOa that's nice! so cute. those who prefer short avatars will want this!
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


WHAT DO U THINK? =3




=OO whOa that's nice! so cute. those who prefer short avatars will want this!


THANKS -^^- I WANT TO USE IT TT_TT TOO BAD ITS FOR THE GIVEAWAY =3
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


U NEED SOMETHING TO CALM U DOWN ! *SHOOT U WITH A TOY GUN*



LMAO *dies*
what do you think of this? XD sample avatar

That @.@

Posted 8/20/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


U NEED SOMETHING TO CALM U DOWN ! *SHOOT U WITH A TOY GUN*



LMAO *dies*
what do you think of this? XD sample avatar

That @.@



what?
Posted 8/21/08
make membership cards
Posted 8/21/08

kiikee wrote:

make membership cards


well i think we dont becuz we are gonna be busier THEn EVER ..... well im still working on 2 groups with freaking membership cards and they are killing meh!! T.T
Penguin
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
how about a shop?
Posted 8/21/08

Anitia97 wrote:


kiikee wrote:

make membership cards


well i think we dont becuz we are gonna be busier THEn EVER ..... well im still working on 2 groups with freaking membership cards and they are killing meh!! T.T


lol..i didnt know...which group u makin membership card?
Posted 8/22/08

kiikee wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


kiikee wrote:

make membership cards


well i think we dont becuz we are gonna be busier THEn EVER ..... well im still working on 2 groups with freaking membership cards and they are killing meh!! T.T


lol..i didnt know...which group u makin membership card?


hotel resort but the forum is locked (the forum is over filled with posts)
Posted 8/22/08

yukiritsuka wrote:

Our group love to hear your opinions on our events, about our group, and more. Leave them a bit of feedback! This is also a great place for asking questions! We welcome your suggestions and comments about this group.


I have a Q Q Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happens if its my birthday??
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:

Our group love to hear your opinions on our events, about our group, and more. Leave them a bit of feedback! This is also a great place for asking questions! We welcome your suggestions and comments about this group.


I have a Q Q Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happens if its my birthday??
LOi I just did the birthday thing for fun XD But WOW everyone think it a new think at Avatar Creations LOi just write on the wall it your birthday XD

Posted 8/22/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:

Our group love to hear your opinions on our events, about our group, and more. Leave them a bit of feedback! This is also a great place for asking questions! We welcome your suggestions and comments about this group.


I have a Q Q Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happens if its my birthday??
LOi I just did the birthday thing for fun XD But WOW everyone think it a new think at Avatar Creations LOi just write on the wall it your birthday XD



No its not for me it is for my sissy 1roypeace2 aka Jessica her B-Day will be next month!!!!

All though it is close to my birthday too
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Riku_kun wrote:

how about a shop?
A shop??? What do you have in mind?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.