First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who should gin-san end up with at the end of gintama?
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Gintoki_Sakata wrote:

Why would i be solitary with Zura?

and Gin-san will never be an old man!!!


It's not Zura it's Katsura...besides you're in denial again Gintoki! We said that when we were on our Elementary School Trip to Disneyland too, but here we are. We're older! Speaking of which I'm not a grumpy old man. Speaking of which you haven't seriously dated anyone since after you left the Joi Shishi. Speaking of which people here are talking about the metaphorical old man who never marries and lives a bachelor lifestyle till the end. Speaking of which, is how you're going to end up if you don't get your act together and man up to your responsibilities!


Speaking of which, You still owe me from that last time I paid your tab at the Suzumiya Oda-ya Speaking of which was over 40,000 yen! That's serious money yarou! I said I'd cover it but I had no idea it was that much cash! Speaking of which you can clear up this whole matter by raising your sword once again and rejoining the fight against the Amanto...
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere in Edo
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Gintoki_Sakata wrote:

Why would i be solitary with Zura?

and Gin-san will never be an old man!!!


It's not Zura it's Katsura...besides you're in denial again Gintoki! We said that when we were on our Elementary School Trip to Disneyland too, but here we are. We're older! Speaking of which I'm not a grumpy old man. Speaking of which you haven't seriously dated anyone since after you left the Joi Shishi. Speaking of which people here are talking about the metaphorical old man who never marries and lives a bachelor lifestyle till the end. Speaking of which, is how you're going to end up if you don't get your act together and man up to your responsibilities!


Speaking of which, You still owe me from that last time I paid your tab at the Suzumiya Oda-ya Speaking of which was over 40,000 yen! That's serious money yarou! I said I'd cover it but I had no idea it was that much cash! Speaking of which you can clear up this whole matter by raising your sword once again and rejoining the fight against the Amanto...


Oh...









Nigerooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Gintoki_Sakata wrote:

Nigerooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kisama! Machinasai!

YOU BASTARD WAIT THERE!
Member
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


cowzxgoxmoo wrote:

i get the creeps thinking that gintoki would get with kagura. It has pedo written all over it. And Otae is just not the type to be with gintoki, but more over with hijikata...

Gin-san can just be cool on his own and become a old grumpy man thats solitary and lonely with Katsura


......ack...can't imagine Gintoki and Katsura getting old....TT


neither can i but we have to face some perspective that they have to get old ONE day, unless the director makes a new arc. called "Katsura and Gintoki find the flower of everlasting life" and they live forever never getting old, moving through the ages like the Tucks in Tuck Everlasting
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

cowzxgoxmoo wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


cowzxgoxmoo wrote:

i get the creeps thinking that gintoki would get with kagura. It has pedo written all over it. And Otae is just not the type to be with gintoki, but more over with hijikata...

Gin-san can just be cool on his own and become a old grumpy man thats solitary and lonely with Katsura


......ack...can't imagine Gintoki and Katsura getting old....TT


neither can i but we have to face some perspective that they have to get old ONE day, unless the director makes a new arc. called "Katsura and Gintoki find the flower of everlasting life" and they live forever never getting old, moving through the ages like the Tucks in Tuck Everlasting


I guess you're right...hahaha....waitttt, my friend once showed me in JUMP...there's an arc when lots of people get old (just during that arc) and sth in associating with turtle right?
Member
4312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
yeah mmabye in the later episode and kagura has to end up okita
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Naa...he doesn't deserve anyone 'coz he's a lazy bum who doesn't have a stable life~ What? you want your wife to starve along with you? But I think the obaa-san living under you could be the perfect one..what was her name?OTOSE right..?:D
Member
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


cowzxgoxmoo wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


cowzxgoxmoo wrote:

i get the creeps thinking that gintoki would get with kagura. It has pedo written all over it. And Otae is just not the type to be with gintoki, but more over with hijikata...

Gin-san can just be cool on his own and become a old grumpy man thats solitary and lonely with Katsura


......ack...can't imagine Gintoki and Katsura getting old....TT


neither can i but we have to face some perspective that they have to get old ONE day, unless the director makes a new arc. called "Katsura and Gintoki find the flower of everlasting life" and they live forever never getting old, moving through the ages like the Tucks in Tuck Everlasting


I guess you're right...hahaha....waitttt, my friend once showed me in JUMP...there's an arc when lots of people get old (just during that arc) and sth in associating with turtle right?


i dunno... o.O
Member
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
gin go with kagura ^_^
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
kagura - he'll get arrested lol her dad (umibouzu) would probably kill him anyways
otae - why otae? she's a better match for the gorilla (kondo)
sa-chan - hmm... probably a mismatch, but would be a rather amusing combination
other - any other possible candidates?
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
otae-chan! kondo and otae looks awful together.
Member
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
gorilla and otae~!! ^_^
gin-chan should remain single so us girls can keep dreaming about him *_*
Member
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Gin looks better "single" man haha
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
81 kinda screwed up my beleif that otae and gin would be together
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
what! kagura!? do you think gin has a lolita complex?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.