First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who should gin-san end up with at the end of gintama?
Member
10662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / B pattern highlands
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
otae is more likely
62270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Oceanside
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I really think that people miss the point. Kondo is ten years older than Otae, so what exactly is wrong with Gintoki and kagura going out once she is 18?

And Gintoki seeing Kagura as a daughter? That's very unlikely.

And like I say many times before, who is the only person in the show who can keep up with Gintoki, they even think alike. Is like they come from the same weird planet.
2451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *Twitch* Why do p...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
No one. XD
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

dalilamoon21 wrote:

I really think that people miss the point. Kondo is ten years older than Otae, so what exactly is wrong with Gintoki and kagura going out once she is 18?

And Gintoki seeing Kagura as a daughter? That's very unlikely.

And like I say many times before, who is the only person in the show who can keep up with Gintoki, they even think alike. Is like they come from the same weird planet.


Oi are you kidding me the guy with the Lolicon complex in the Benizuka ark said she had a year or two before she was at her best. Lolicons don't like adult women, they like lolis AKA little girls.
62270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Oceanside
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

gravepact wrote:


dalilamoon21 wrote:

I really think that people miss the point. Kondo is ten years older than Otae, so what exactly is wrong with Gintoki and kagura going out once she is 18?

And Gintoki seeing Kagura as a daughter? That's very unlikely.

And like I say many times before, who is the only person in the show who can keep up with Gintoki, they even think alike. Is like they come from the same weird planet.


Oi are you kidding me the guy with the Lolicon complex in the Benizuka ark said she had a year or two before she was at her best. Lolicons don't like adult women, they like lolis AKA little girls.



I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm understanding what you are trying to say.
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Sarutobi Ayame I dare to say, Otae-san is belong to Kondo, and Btw, Gintoki is afraid of Otae-Chan
Member
1275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Gin chan will be lonely if there's no Kagura
36958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 新宿区, 東京都, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
I dont see any of romantic relationship yet >_< But i wish he stay single and maybe with otae?
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

dalilamoon21 wrote:


gravepact wrote:


dalilamoon21 wrote:

I really think that people miss the point. Kondo is ten years older than Otae, so what exactly is wrong with Gintoki and kagura going out once she is 18?

And Gintoki seeing Kagura as a daughter? That's very unlikely.

And like I say many times before, who is the only person in the show who can keep up with Gintoki, they even think alike. Is like they come from the same weird planet.


Oi are you kidding me the guy with the Lolicon complex in the Benizuka ark said she had a year or two before she was at her best. Lolicons don't like adult women, they like lolis AKA little girls.



I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm understanding what you are trying to say.


Ok so Gintoki doesn't like girls really at all, he is not gay just not interested in girls at the moment. He is someone who lives for the moment, and if he liked a girl he would end up having to shape up, stop reading JUMP, and stop acting like a kid( that's never going to happen it's really what makes him him.) Also besides I think he likes girls his own age, and Kagura tends to get along well with Okita.
62270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Oceanside
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08
double post.
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Why people keep suggesting kagura? I dont understand....Kagura is like I2years younger than Gintoki, and btw Gintoki is not a lolicon. =/
62270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Oceanside
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Why people keep suggesting kagura? I dont understand....Kagura is like I2years younger than Gintoki, and btw Gintoki is not a lolicon. =/


You never seen a 20 year old going out with a 30 year old. or 30 with a 40 year old?

This isn't about pairings anymore.

I find it hard to believe that some people find it strange or perverted that men and women go out with older or younger people.

BTW: a Lolicon is mostly middle age people that like prepubescent boys or girl. That is perverted.
62270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Oceanside
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

gravepact wrote:


dalilamoon21 wrote:


gravepact wrote:


dalilamoon21 wrote:

I really think that people miss the point. Kondo is ten years older than Otae, so what exactly is wrong with Gintoki and kagura going out once she is 18?

And Gintoki seeing Kagura as a daughter? That's very unlikely.

And like I say many times before, who is the only person in the show who can keep up with Gintoki, they even think alike. Is like they come from the same weird planet.


Oi are you kidding me the guy with the Lolicon complex in the Benizuka ark said she had a year or two before she was at her best. Lolicons don't like adult women, they like lolis AKA little girls.



I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm understanding what you are trying to say.


Ok so Gintoki doesn't like girls really at all, he is not gay just not interested in girls at the moment. He is someone who lives for the moment, and if he liked a girl he would end up having to shape up, stop reading JUMP, and stop acting like a kid( that's never going to happen it's really what makes him him.) Also besides I think he likes girls his own age, and Kagura tends to get along well with Okita.


The question is who should gin end up with.

This is not a romantic manga, people are just saying who their favorite candidates are.

I chose kagura, because in my opinion It makes sense.
I can see kagura with both okita and gin, they both make sense to me. The biggest reason they make sense to me, is because their interaction wouldn't change. They both know each other, mentally they are on the same level and know just how much of a lazy ass the other one is. That's why I think she is the best option.

By the way, I wouldn't go out with a man that wants me to stop reading manga or play video games. I'm pretty sure Gintoki will be like that too.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
i doubt he'll end up with anyone haha
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

dalilamoon21 wrote:


Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Why people keep suggesting kagura? I dont understand....Kagura is like I2years younger than Gintoki, and btw Gintoki is not a lolicon. =/


You never seen a 20 year old going out with a 30 year old. or 30 with a 40 year old?

This isn't about pairings anymore.

I find it hard to believe that some people find it strange or perverted that men and women go out with older or younger people.

BTW: a Lolicon is mostly middle age people that like prepubescent boys or girl. That is perverted.


@dalilamoon21 I think you need to watch Gintama first, Gintoki said that he cannot bring any ero-magazines back home because there are TWO prepubescent kids at home, he meant Kagura and Shinpanchi. Anyway this is a HUMOR anime not romance. If your fetish goes wild please watch hentai or other animes instead.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.