Created by punkvolume1
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
°Feat° Favorite Ouran High Host
Creator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
@topic: Hunny-Senpai. ^^v


Note:
→ If your favorite host is Haruhi please do tell. Im sorry if I didn't add her on the list cause only 5 answers are possible. T^T
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Mori. I like the tall silent type.
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
OMYGOD~!!!!!! MY FAVORITE ANIME!!! OUURAAANNN <3333
I'm so happy~~~~!!!!!! XDDDD

My vote would go to the twins~!^^
I'm not even sure.. ugh.. kyouya?! uhhh. no, the twins.
BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOO HOTTTT. <333
and idiotic, too. lol. ftw~
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

punkvolume1 wrote:

@topic: Hunny-Senpai. ^^v


Note:
→ If your favorite host is Haruhi please do tell. Im sorry if I didn't add her on the list cause only 5 answers are possible. T^T


sana gnawa mo..
Kyouya
Tamaki
Kaoru & Hikaru
Honey & Mori
Haruhi. x3
haahaha.
moe-taku
11481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i dunno where i i...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Hunny-Senpai!! the way he act evil and cute is funny!!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
awwww.. POOR KYOUYA!!! :(((
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM!!! X.X
moe-taku
11481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i dunno where i i...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

nevermind26 wrote:

awwww.. POOR KYOUYA!!! :(((
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM!!! X.X


ahaha now u are regretting is too late huh?^_^
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

mera_flame wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:

awwww.. POOR KYOUYA!!! :(((
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM!!! X.X


ahaha now u are regretting is too late huh?^_^


yeah. =(
I like Kyouya so much ><
moe-taku
11481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i dunno where i i...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

nevermind26 wrote:


mera_flame wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:

awwww.. POOR KYOUYA!!! :(((
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM!!! X.X


ahaha now u are regretting is too late huh?^_^


yeah. =(
I like Kyouya so much ><


the way kyouya is evil is funny!!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

mera_flame wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


mera_flame wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:

awwww.. POOR KYOUYA!!! :(((
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM!!! X.X


ahaha now u are regretting is too late huh?^_^


yeah. =(
I like Kyouya so much ><


the way kyouya is evil is funny!!


It's funnier when she's wearing a girl's dress! remember lobelia girls? haahha! he's beautiful when she's a girl >.< omygaawd <33
moe-taku
11481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i dunno where i i...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
lols!!!
moe-taku
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
i like kyouya~!!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
WOOOHOOO!!!! <33333
THANK GOODNESS SOMEBODY VOTED FOR KYOUYA ALREADY. XDDDD
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, han3446!! HAHAHA!!
moe-taku
11481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i dunno where i i...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
nevermind!!! sumeone voted for kyouya!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
hahahahaha yeah!!!! XDDDDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.