First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Honey x Honey Drops (anime + manga)
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/17/07
there is a 2nd OAV for this anime but no subbing group has the raw version so there for they cant sub it XP

on the other hand the manga is out but its not completly subbed yet
7702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/20/07
i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )
Member
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / online
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
... i like the manga way better because i like to read it
Member
3749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
yah... you can read the second part on manga traders have tried it too... I recommend while waiting for the next episode... but still wishing to have the next episode soon...
Member
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
ima jus wait for it to get subbed =] , since i jus read mangas dat doesnt has an anime to it xD
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Member
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
i wish they had the subtitle
Member
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
me too but i did read the manga but only up top seven...
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City =]
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )


chapter 8 !! omg i gotta go dere !! x_x
Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

my_besties wrote:


becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )


chapter 8 !! omg i gotta go dere !! x_x

did u find it there???cause i cant!!
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City =]
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

usakochan wrote:


my_besties wrote:


becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )


chapter 8 !! omg i gotta go dere !! x_x

did u find it there???cause i cant!!


idk x_x, never checked yet, i jus went n idk how to go to the manga section x_x
Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

my_besties wrote:


usakochan wrote:


my_besties wrote:


becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )


chapter 8 !! omg i gotta go dere !! x_x

did u find it there???cause i cant!!


idk x_x, never checked yet, i jus went n idk how to go to the manga section x_x

yeah same here i dont know how to get there either!!i want ch 8!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City =]
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

usakochan wrote:


my_besties wrote:


usakochan wrote:


my_besties wrote:


becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )


chapter 8 !! omg i gotta go dere !! x_x

did u find it there???cause i cant!!


idk x_x, never checked yet, i jus went n idk how to go to the manga section x_x

yeah same here i dont know how to get there either!!i want ch 8!!!!!!!!!!!!:D


oh lol , me too , maybe dere isnt one lol
Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )

i went to that site and i dont know how to get to the manga section...how did u do it??:D
7702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

usakochan wrote:


becka wrote:

i got to chaper 8 in the manga =)
( got it at www.mangatrader.com )

i went to that site and i dont know how to get to the manga section...how did u do it??:D




http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/799

i was wrong, they did not have chapter 8, sorry everyone....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.