First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Orihime Inoue
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I've got nothing against Orihime or Rukia as characters. Their fans? Ugh don't get me started.

What sort of crappy reason is it to hate someone just because they might end up in a relationship with another character? Besides, we all know Tite Kubo isn't worried about shipping romance into Bleach. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends with no canon pairings at all. -shockschock- what horror. v_v
272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I hate Orihime ( but shes quite fine sometimes ) .... QUITE!!!
Member
3758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 20th ward
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
bleach characters were created because they need to fight!
24906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

cuteXamzXsweet wrote:

i hate her so badly coz she is weak and gets in da way all da time.
i hate her. hate her. hate her!!!!!!


you are jealous of her!
24906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

TimberWooolf wrote:

orihime is blocking the waaay of ichixruki! I h8 her, she should be with ishida!


lol rukia is so ugly
Posted 8/28/08

phame wrote:


cuteXamzXsweet wrote:

i hate her so badly coz she is weak and gets in da way all da time.
i hate her. hate her. hate her!!!!!!


you are jealous of her!


i am not
Posted 8/28/08

phame wrote:


TimberWooolf wrote:

orihime is blocking the waaay of ichixruki! I h8 her, she should be with ishida!


lol rukia is so ugly


she isn't
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i like orihime's good heart and her ability to care so much for others, its too bad she cant use her power to kick ass!
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
she is odd.
Member
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
duhhh...
Orihime's just okay.
Maybe she only had the worst luck ever but
she is still a strong girl who simply loved her friends so much
especially ichigo!

What if we put ourselves on her position???
We might do the same things too...
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
OMG YOUR SO RIGHT LORAH-CHAN! ^__^ I AGREE WITH U! >:3
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i love orihime! shes like the best! if you guys dont read the manga and are jsut watching the anime then well dont judge just yet! i think you'll begin to like her once the anime catches up with the manga which will be soon! (:
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MONTGOMERY AL
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

lyn_okinawa wrote:


rankin24 wrote:

yet another thread turned to hate towards poor hime.. I'd say she's tite's princess.. you can just tell how much he loves this character*

she's the character who has grown the most, but at the same time still remains a realistic character.. she IS just an average girl (minus shun shun rikka lol) and she's very easy to relate to! she's fallen in love, tries to be strong even when she knows she isn't (at times), sticks up for what she believes in, she's been jealous, she's been hurt, and who hasn't? she is a very true to life character, and I love her to death ♥

I truly don't get why so many people hate her.. yeah her seiyu has one of those voices which you either find super cute or annoying, and I get that.. but manga readers, I don't understand T_T ..she put her life on the line to protect everyone, and she truly isn't weak.. if she wanted, she could "reject" anyone from existing, she just is too kind hearted to do it (although I'm sure tsubaki would like to just let loose every once in a while XD)

anyhoo, hope you enjoyed my little rant ^o^


...........................................................................♥♥..................................................................................


people or an anime character can relate to her and whatnot, im not really going to subjugate on that, an opinion is an opinion i respect that but as for me im just Defending The main lady of bleach-pointing out my view...her voice actress, i dont put as the reason why i consider her a charachter that is not morally strong, its the way that she chooses to handle the problem itself
there are scenes that are similar to Rukias arc but their minor, The moment Orihime was captured by Aizen and held against her will rather than fight(she could have betrayed Aizen and Rejected him from existing, after all thats the reason why so many people are risking themselves for..to kill the one man who believes that power is everything--will do anything...7 Deadly sins in a one man circus)She let herself be volunatarilly taken(to save her friends or to save someone) but she put herself through that situation, Why? i dont know..has it something to do with her mixed emotions for her friends?--knowing that her friends would come after..if you have the power to save people or anyone and decide not to use it and not be able to fight because youre afraid for whatever reason, rather than save them youre endangering the people who are willing to risk their life for you-- yeah she isnt weak the power she has, i give her props for that but as for her willingness to put down her fear aside--its as if youre handing over the gun and stepping back and watch youre friends die


hime can reject nothing yet she hasnt learned how she didnt even know she could reject big events until aizen told her when she went to heuco mundo(however you spell that word) so what she did was a very noble thing trying to save her friends and she found out something new about her power also.

i agree with rankin24 about hime she is just to kind and her has grown the most the author of the manga must really love her because he do put a lot of time and effort for her.

please dont misunderstand me im a huge fan of rukias and ichigo x rukia but i just dont hate orihime i think that her character is needed she's the reason why they went to heuco mundo(however u spell that) which as we all know has some great fighting scenes and im sure (whenever the anime gets back to it) thats it well be a lot more to come
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MONTGOMERY AL
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

gravion17 wrote:


skyangel_1234 wrote:


hollowedmirror wrote:

What's with all of you guys.. @[email protected]
I'm kinda annoyed with all the "I hate Orihime", blah!
Well in my point of view, Orihime's okay, she might be annoying in some episodes because of her hopeless attitude and abilities, but I kinda praise Tite Kubo for making her. She's like one of the cause why Ichigo keeps fighting and all the twists, especially in the Arrancnar Arc (Hey, I'm not referring to IchiHime). She's like the princess i nthe anime and always there when the main character needs help. One of Orihime's characteristic is being kind like Rangiku Minamoto said that "She doesn't deny any requests", why would you say that orihime's acting as if she's kind and all, that's how Tite Kubo Designed her. ._. She's like the late bloomer in the anime...


shes damn annoying, but guess what?

i know (i think, I hope)that she won't get ichigo in the end!! cuz dammmit!! ICHIGO IS RUKIA'S, GET AWAY FROM HIM, you useless weak crap!!

hollowedmirror, she's not the reason ichigo keeps fighting. YES IT'S TRUE that ichigo went to SS to save orihime but also, another big reason was because he really wanted to finish his fight with grimmjow


OK THAT'S IT!!!
4 the love of all that is DARK AND UNHOLY leave the poor girl alone...she has done NOTHING to garner this much HATE! I LIKE the fact that she is soft and some what of a cry baby...and, she isn't WEAK either! NO ONE in the whole world of BLEACH has powers any where NEAR the likes of hers'!!! If I'm Ichigo and I'm getting ready to throw down like there is NO TOMORROW, of course I want some one (in essence) who can control time and space in order to patch me up no matter HOW BAD I get sliced up! Just 'cause she's not a BRUISER like Rukia doesn't mean she is any less worthy as a main character! Oh, by the way...4 all those out there who are soooo insistent that Ichigo is going to end up with Rukia(this means you Hollowedmirror)NOT GOING 2 HAPPEN! here's why....Ichigo is what, 15-16 years old? Rukia is like 1000 years old and DEAD!!! Last time I checked, a LIVE MAN+ DEAD WOMAN=NOPE!!! U CAN'T HAVE BABIES AND GROW OLD WITH A DEAD CHICK! LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................




I couldn't have said it better myself leave Orihime alone. and even though im a fan of ichigo and rukia u have a point a live man dead women can't be 2gether but then isn't ichigo's dad a shinigami and he married and had kids by a live women u never know its really up to tite kubo dude. but i hear ya
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

SoSimpleSessy wrote:

she is odd.



lol that's my favourite answer to this forum!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.