If you could have any episode come out right now
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Which would you pick?

I can't wait for Nabari no ou ep 7
106604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
for some reason i dono if this should be a thread but i would want macross frontier to come out right now *ooo speak of the devil* lmao
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

AnimeKami wrote:

for some reason i dono if this should be a thread but i would want macross frontier to come out right now *ooo speak of the devil* lmao


I'm just trying to pass the time and talk to some people
XD what? did it really come out?
I made a wish granting thread haha
106604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Scooba_Steve wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

for some reason i dono if this should be a thread but i would want macross frontier to come out right now *ooo speak of the devil* lmao


I'm just trying to pass the time and talk to some people
XD what? did it really come out?
I made a wish granting thread haha


lol well its going to be out in a few hours since its thursday well the raw anyways hehe
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Scooba_Steve wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

for some reason i dono if this should be a thread but i would want macross frontier to come out right now *ooo speak of the devil* lmao


I'm just trying to pass the time and talk to some people
XD what? did it really come out?
I made a wish granting thread haha


lol well its going to be out in a few hours since its thursday well the raw anyways hehe


Does that mean you speak Japanese? I really wish I could understand Japanese

106604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Scooba_Steve wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Scooba_Steve wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

for some reason i dono if this should be a thread but i would want macross frontier to come out right now *ooo speak of the devil* lmao


I'm just trying to pass the time and talk to some people
XD what? did it really come out?
I made a wish granting thread haha


lol well its going to be out in a few hours since its thursday well the raw anyways hehe


Does that mean you speak Japanese? I really wish I could understand Japanese



i will get most of it picked it up from the thousands and thousands of animes ive watched lol
Posted 5/21/08
Code Geass R2 episode 8.
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Scooba_Steve wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Scooba_Steve wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

for some reason i dono if this should be a thread but i would want macross frontier to come out right now *ooo speak of the devil* lmao


I'm just trying to pass the time and talk to some people
XD what? did it really come out?
I made a wish granting thread haha


lol well its going to be out in a few hours since its thursday well the raw anyways hehe


Does that mean you speak Japanese? I really wish I could understand Japanese



i will get most of it picked it up from the thousands and thousands of animes ive watched lol :D

So it is possible! I picked up on some stuff too but if I can never remember it unless I'm watching anime

1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

alamigas wrote:

Code Geass R2 episode 8.

Still haven't watched Code Geass but it seems a lot of people already like it

4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Episode 5 of the Code Geass dub.
And the new ep of R2.
6843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
vampire knight ep. 8 to 26.. and i hope they'll make a season 2 coz it is way too short...

nxt ep. of code geass r2...

nxt ep. of shugo chara...

nxt ep. of saimono...

1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

mae190892 wrote:

vampire knight ep. 8 to 26.. and i hope they'll make a season 2 coz it is way too short...



It's pretty popular and from what I know the manga is doing really well too so theres a great possiblity
though it's still rare
You must be logged in to post.