First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
who thinks naruto will marry hinata and y
Posted 6/11/08

SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

No, he will die.

YOU! Are Annoying!!! just because you have your "Opinion" doesn't mean you can just enter a discussion that has nothing to do with you! So Go Away! Retard!!! You and Your Ignorance Leave!!!

Anyway's
Yes They Are So Cute Together!!!


An explicit act of hypocrisy, I must say.


Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here? Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics we..... got something called Knock Out! and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..... My GOD your annoying its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime! Now Get A Life and Live It!!
Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!
Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!
and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion" and if you want to explain your's do it Properly not Idoiticly.... Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.
42126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
well i think if she wasnt so shy and him so silly to see that she likes him and he likes hinata, maybe they would stay together
Posted 6/12/08
Naruto will rip Hinata's eyes out.
Member
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

No, he will die.

YOU! Are Annoying!!! just because you have your "Opinion" doesn't mean you can just enter a discussion that has nothing to do with you! So Go Away! Retard!!! You and Your Ignorance Leave!!!

Anyway's
Yes They Are So Cute Together!!!


An explicit act of hypocrisy, I must say.


Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here? Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics we..... got something called Knock Out! and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..... My GOD your annoying its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime! Now Get A Life and Live It!!
Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!
Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!
and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion" and if you want to explain your's do it Properly not Idoiticly.... Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.



Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here?


But I want to be here. You do not have any right to control me.


Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion


You've babbled a lot in the past Naruto sucks thread about opinion. What a hypocrite.


this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics


So, you think that bringing your race into this thread will make your post more credible?


we..... got something called Knock Out!


Your grammar is a knockout. In other words, your grammar fails.


and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..


I do have the right. Mind giving me a proof that says that I am not allowed to say that they both sucks.


My GOD your annoying


You are annoying too.


its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime!


I do not really care if you do that. I've never criticized someone who do not like my favorites even once as far as I can remember unlike you.


Now Get A Life and Live It!!


That can be applied to you as well. How ironic.


Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!


Forgive me for being smarter than you.


Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!


Ah... your grammar gives no mercy as well, in a different manner.


and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion"


I am not correcting somebody's opinion, I believe. You really are an idiot. Not only you fail at grammar, you fail at understanding as well.


and if you want to explain your's do it


I know that.


Properly not Idoiticly


Check your dictionary if there is a word "Idoiticly". WOW, what an irony.


Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.


So, you think that Naruto threads are for Naruto fans only? Fail.



......Im not here to insult you or anything... but, can you please cool your head... thank you!
but i think you have some points there...that even a little narutard like me have to agree with you sometimes....
Posted 6/12/08

AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:

......Im not here to insult you or anything... but, can you please cool your head... thank you!
but i think you have some points there...that even a little narutard like me have to agree with you sometimes....


He seemed calm to me. =D
Posted 6/13/08

SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

No, he will die.

YOU! Are Annoying!!! just because you have your "Opinion" doesn't mean you can just enter a discussion that has nothing to do with you! So Go Away! Retard!!! You and Your Ignorance Leave!!!

Anyway's
Yes They Are So Cute Together!!!


An explicit act of hypocrisy, I must say.


Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here? Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics we..... got something called Knock Out! and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..... My GOD your annoying its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime! Now Get A Life and Live It!!
Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!
Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!
and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion" and if you want to explain your's do it Properly not Idoiticly.... Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.



Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here?


But I want to be here. You do not have any right to control me.


Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion


You've babbled a lot in the past Naruto sucks thread about opinion. What a hypocrite.


this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics


So, you think that bringing your race into this thread will make your post more credible?


we..... got something called Knock Out!


Your grammar is a knockout. In other words, your grammar fails.


and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..


I do have the right. Mind giving me a proof that says that I am not allowed to say that they both sucks.


My GOD your annoying


You are annoying too.


its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime!


I do not really care if you do that. I've never criticized someone who do not like my favorites even once as far as I can remember unlike you.


Now Get A Life and Live It!!


That can be applied to you as well. How ironic.


Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!


Forgive me for being smarter than you.


Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!


Ah... your grammar gives no mercy as well, in a different manner.


and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion"


I am not correcting somebody's opinion, I believe. You really are an idiot. Not only you fail at grammar, you fail at understanding as well.


and if you want to explain your's do it


I know that.


Properly not Idoiticly


Check your dictionary if there is a word "Idoiticly". WOW, what an irony.


Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.


So, you think that Naruto threads are for Naruto fans only? Fail.


1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
that would be great if they end up together, it will be more interesting to watch naruto
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
they would be a good couple
better than naruto & sakura
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


Well said Anyway the idiot troll got banned finally but only for a day
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I think he will marry hinata, I think Sasuke turns good again and ends up marrying sakura but thats what I think...
Posted 6/13/08

Spartan1841 wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


Well said Anyway the idiot troll got banned finally but only for a day


I had a feeling I was going to win some how with some mods.... well hopefully he will be banned forever..... some day.......
Posted 6/13/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

An explicit act of hypocrisy, I must say.


Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here? Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics we..... got something called Knock Out! and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..... My GOD your annoying its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime! Now Get A Life and Live It!!
Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!
Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!
and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion" and if you want to explain your's do it Properly not Idoiticly.... Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.


Wow. Are you mentally challenged?

"You ain't like no white girl". Doesn't that mean you're like a white girl? >_>. Wow... this "Knock out" thing... It sure sounds pretty strong.. -_-. And... wow, it came from "Hispanics". What is it, exactly? Is it just being a pure idiot like what you're doing right now?

How ironic you're telling other people to get lives, when you don't seem like you're making a decent life for yourself. So much for this "knock out" you speak off.... You idiot...
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


1. No, you will not be offended if you value someone's opinion. That is called respect and who said that you will be offended if you respect someone's opinion.

2. That is his opinion, obviously.

3. What trap? From what I have read, you included the Hispanic race into this thread. I never see the relevance of that.

4.
a.) It is his right to go anywhere he likes. You just do not like it.
b.) He is not acting like an idiot. Prove that he is an idiot for expressing his opinion.

5. From what I have read, you are the one who is acting intelligent. If you did not see the irony, re-read everything again until you get it.

6. Calling someone 'annoying' is already an act of judgement. You judged him by calling him 'annoying'. Are you God or just some hypocrite? Ruminate on your words.

7. Your smartness has already proven. You lack intelligence. How? Read your post. All I see is self-contradictions, babbling, grammatical errors and ad hominem.

8. You've been contradicted already by your own words. You have judged him by calling him 'annoying'; and you say that only 'God" can judge you? He must have been a selfish god if he can only judge you.

The two of you obviously will not get along well because the two of you do have different opinions.
Posted 6/13/08

Smallbrother wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


1. No, you will not be offended if you value someone's opinion. That is called respect and who said that you will be offended if you respect someone's opinion.

2. That is his opinion, obviously.

3. What trap? From what I have read, you included the Hispanic race into this thread. I never see the relevance of that.

4.
a.) It is his right to go anywhere he likes. You just do not like it.
b.) He is not acting like an idiot. Prove that he is an idiot for expressing his opinion.

5. From what I have read, you are the one who is acting intelligent. If you did not see the irony, re-read everything again until you get it.

6. Calling someone 'annoying' is already an act of judgement. You judged him by calling him 'annoying'. Are you God or just some hypocrite? Ruminate on your words.

7. Your smartness has already proven. You lack intelligence. How? Read your post. All I see is self-contradictions, babbling, grammatical errors and ad hominem.

8. You've been contradicted already by your own words. You have judged him by calling him 'annoying'; and you say that only 'God" can judge you? He must have been a selfish god if he can only judge you.

The two of you obviously will not get along well because the two of you do have different opinions.


Yet again.....

1.You do not see my point.
2.I guess that is his opinion then.
3.Doesn't matter anymore.
4.CR isnt a land it is a site.
5.The other thing is I am not the only one who is acting that way I am? read his post.
6.He is Acting annoying I guess you dont understand me.
7.Then that is fine.
8.He not a selfish god now you are the one who is making fun of my relegion.
I can care less about your post I can be nice or a complete jerk to someone and I can mess with your head
Posted 6/13/08

Malignity wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

An explicit act of hypocrisy, I must say.


Well dont you get that Nobody wants you here? Its annoying..... I DONT CARE if its your opinion this hispanic girl is Not Amused by your attitude and No I ain't like no white girl! us Hispanics we..... got something called Knock Out! and dont think you have right to say your "Opinion" on everything..... My GOD your annoying its not like we just insult your favorite anime and barge into your disscusions about the anime! Now Get A Life and Live It!!
Now Get On Your Knee's And Beg For Mercy!
Actaully......
There Is NO MERCY!
and There's NO WAY! that you can correct somebody's "Opinion" and if you want to explain your's do it Properly not Idoiticly.... Leave The Naruto Threads Alone Period.


Wow. Are you mentally challenged?

"You ain't like no white girl". Doesn't that mean you're like a white girl? >_>. Wow... this "Knock out" thing... It sure sounds pretty strong.. -_-. And... wow, it came from "Hispanics". What is it, exactly? Is it just being a pure idiot like what you're doing right now?

How ironic you're telling other people to get lives, when you don't seem like you're making a decent life for yourself. So much for this "knock out" you speak off.... You idiot...


I should care about you post because.......? you want me to be offended? and is that all you can think of? I didn't think so....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.