First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
who thinks naruto will marry hinata and y
Posted 6/13/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


Smallbrother wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


1. No, you will not be offended if you value someone's opinion. That is called respect and who said that you will be offended if you respect someone's opinion.

2. That is his opinion, obviously.

3. What trap? From what I have read, you included the Hispanic race into this thread. I never see the relevance of that.

4.
a.) It is his right to go anywhere he likes. You just do not like it.
b.) He is not acting like an idiot. Prove that he is an idiot for expressing his opinion.

5. From what I have read, you are the one who is acting intelligent. If you did not see the irony, re-read everything again until you get it.

6. Calling someone 'annoying' is already an act of judgement. You judged him by calling him 'annoying'. Are you God or just some hypocrite? Ruminate on your words.

7. Your smartness has already proven. You lack intelligence. How? Read your post. All I see is self-contradictions, babbling, grammatical errors and ad hominem.

8. You've been contradicted already by your own words. You have judged him by calling him 'annoying'; and you say that only 'God" can judge you? He must have been a selfish god if he can only judge you.

The two of you obviously will not get along well because the two of you do have different opinions.


Yet again.....

1.You do not see my point.
2.I guess that is his opinion then.
3.Doesn't matter anymore.
4.CR isnt a land it is a site.
5.The other thing is I am not the only one who is acting that way I am? read his post.
6.He is Acting annoying I guess you dont understand me.
7.Then that is fine.
8.He not a selfish god now you are the one who is making fun of my relegion.
I can care less about your post I can be nice or a complete jerk to someone and I can mess with your head :)



1.You do not see my point.


Your point is that he is an idiot for posting here in this thread. You also called him annoying for that. Given that, if you valued his opinion, it is the same as respect. You are annoyed to him because you felt "disrespected" in his deed.


2.I guess that is his opinion then.


Yes and if you find that annoying, leave him alone. You'll get annoyed more.


3.Doesn't matter anymore.


...


4.CR isnt a land it is a site.


So? Your point is? CR may be a site but can you find a land in the internet? Read that question in context. A land and a site are alike. The only difference is that a site is in the internet while a land is in reality.


5.The other thing is I am not the only one who is acting that way I am? read his post.


Then, you expect him to post like this: I DO N0T CaR3 WhaT You SAY. Like that?


6.He is Acting annoying I guess you dont understand me.


You judged him even though you said that only "God" can judge. Contradictions? If "God" is the only one who can judge you, that goes for him as well. You do not understand what I am saying.


7.Then that is fine.


Low intellect = Low credibility of posts = Immature conversation


8.He not a selfish god now you are the one who is making fun of my relegion.


Do I look like I am making fun of your religion? Re-read the post again. I was just assuming things.


I can care less about your post I can be nice or a complete jerk to someone and I can mess with your head


You can be annoying as well.
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
I think so,Naruto is oso starting to like Hinata
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:
I should care about you post because.......? you want me to be offended? and is that all you can think of? I didn't think so....


You obviously "cared" for my post, since you quoted me back. That's common sense. Why would I want you to be offended? I was just pointing out the obvious, which you failed to refute anything I've said due to your lack of intelligence. I was actually thinking what is this "knock out" thing you've been trying to imply. It makes no sense. Your posts make no sense. Your logic makes no sense. You, period, makes no sense.
Posted 6/14/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


Malignity wrote:

Wow. Are you mentally challenged?

"You ain't like no white girl". Doesn't that mean you're like a white girl? >_>. Wow... this "Knock out" thing... It sure sounds pretty strong.. -_-. And... wow, it came from "Hispanics". What is it, exactly? Is it just being a pure idiot like what you're doing right now?

How ironic you're telling other people to get lives, when you don't seem like you're making a decent life for yourself. So much for this "knock out" you speak off.... You idiot...


I should care about you post because.......? you want me to be offended? and is that all you can think of? I didn't think so....


Come on. You know better than that. Where is your Hispanic pride? Go Go Fan2, "Knock Out" him!
Member
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
naruto will marry hinata!
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
is there some fight going on in this thread?
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

SimplyBill wrote:


chatsash wrote:

is there some fight going on in this thread?


It seems that it is already finish. She has not replied for days.



o so who won, congratz to winner
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I think that Kishimoto will not hook anyone up at ALL!
I mean, come on! Do you know how many obsessive people there are? A whole group of fan pairing worshipers could commit suicide, or strike!
I think - that for Kishimoto-sensei's own good - he should leave it open, that way, everyone can relish in their own little fan-pairing stories they've written in fanfiction.net.

Sasuke can't get hitched. Do you know how many mary-sues will be left heart broken?
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

SimplyBill wrote:

The main reasons why I think that Kishimoto will not hook anyone up are:

1. Naruto is NOT a romance anime.
2. Naruto is yaoi.


1. Very true.
2. XD
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


chatsash wrote:

is there some fight going on in this thread?


It seems that it is already finish. She has not replied for days.


That is a true statement...... but it wasn't because of the fight Vacation Baby! Beach on the right bay on the left oh wait I'm totally of topic but no I do not care about the fight I at least want to try to get along now...... because I do not want to get anyone banned from this............. ok?

Come on. You know better than that. Where is your Hispanic pride? Go Go Fan2, "Knock Out" him!

oh wow....... that was the least expected..... o_0
Posted 6/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.
2.Thats your opinion not mine.
3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!
4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.
5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.
5.If you were acting Intelligently you would leave the Naruto threads alone.
6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that.
7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.
8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.
Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


Before I start refuting your idiotic statements, I must, at the very least, explain to you why I said they both sucks.

1. Hinata's shy nature is funny sometimes, but too much of it annoys me. Naruto, on the other hand, was annoying from the start. What sucks and whatnot are only a matter of opinion. I label someone annoying, a person who suck. Given the explanation, I can say that Naruto and Hinata sucks and while I am at it, their chemistry sucks as well, in my opinion. Well, even without this explanation, he will die anyway.


1.If I valued your opinion I would be offended.


2. The thing is, you already valued my opinion. If you did not value it at the first place, you would not have quoted me in the first place. An act of compliance automatically means that you valued someone's opinion already.

3. Why would you be offended in my opinion? Why are you feeling animosity that you get annoyed with such trifles and act cavil? Perhaps, yes. In case you do not know what 'cavil' means, I'll define it to you with the help of web dictionary.

Cavil - to raise irritating and trivial objections


2.Thats your opinion not mine.


4. That is my obviously my opinion and you obviously did not respect it. If you did respect it, the best you can do is ignore it, which you did not.

5. Do you remember that "Why Naruto (Shippuuden too) sucks thread?"? Obviously, all of you do was babble. If you see that as an opinion, re-read all of those post. Let me post some of your idiotic statements.

"Igonored"

Wasn't this suppose to be 'ignored'?

I act like a child because I am one

Babbling to the extreme.

Well yes, you got pawned at that last thread. It is funny to see you post those trifles.


3.Do you really think that I will fall for that? yeah right!


6. Yeah right, what is the sense of this post? I can't seem to understand such stupidity. Did you assume that I am making a trap for you to fall into?

7. You brought the Hispanic race in the topic and now you are acting as if this was a trap? Funny idiosyncrasy.


4.Just because you "Want" to be here does not give you a right to act like an Idoit.


8. Do you, at the very least, think that you are not acting like an idiot? I see that you are the one acting like an idiot here. How?

A. You felt animosity in my single statement.
B. You babble.
C. Ad hominems

9. I can be here if I want to. Even if I am not a Naruto fans, that does not mean that I am not allowed to go here. Prove to me why can't I be here.


5.Cut the act already stop trying to talk Intelligent because your not acting like it.


10. I act intelligent because I am one.

11. Are you under the impression that anyone who is smarter than you is a show-off?


6.You have no right to judge me because only God can do that
.

12. Hell yeah, now you are bringing 'religion' to the topic. You seem to run out of refutation and you are now being desperate in this argument.

13. It is human nature to judge others. I do have the right to judge you and you have the right to judge me. Prove to me that I cannot judge you when I am already judging you.

14. If "god" really do exist, the fact that everyone can only be judged by "god" is factual. Therefore, since you judged me by calling me "annoying", you are simply labeled as a hypocrite.


Hypocrite - a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.


Well yes, that is because you judged others when you are not "god" himself.

15. If "god" do not exist, your opinion will be of vacuity. Oh and yes, that means judging you will not create hassles since you do not have an excuse anymore. Unless, you say that your parents are the only person who can judge you.


7.I dont need to prove to you that I am smart.


16. Probably because you are not smart to begin with.


8.If you think am an idoit thats fine like I said only God can judge me.


17. If it is okay for you to be called an idiot in the first place, you would not felt animosity and act caviled in the first place.


Guess we dont get along to well Later~!


18. Yes, we are water and oil. That is because both of us have different opinions in such matters. But at the very least, I can grandiloquently say that I am smarter than you.


I had a feeling I was going to win some how with some mods.


19. What?


well hopefully he will be banned forever..... some day.......


20. As if being banned forever can be a big deal. I can just nuke this account with no hesitation if that ever happen to me. Think again.


Spartan1841 wrote:


Well said Anyway the idiot troll got banned finally but only for a day


Well said, as if her post was really that hard to be disproved. And do not worry, I did not get banned because I flamed a Narutard. As if calling me an idiot troll will make you smarter.
-----------

Well, classes here in the Philippines will start soon so I'll be busy. I might not be able to reply to your post if you do reply.




You can keep moving your lips but all I hear is blah blah blah blah blah

Posted 6/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


You can keep moving your lips but all I hear is blah blah blah blah blah



It should be 'read', not 'hear'. And do not worry, I do not move my lips to type.


okay then...... o_0 you do not move your lips to type I'm not a idiot you know.
and
You can keep typing your stuff but all I read is blah blah blah blah blah

1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
No, becuz while Hinata likes Naruto, Naruto like Sakura...
Posted 6/28/08

SimplyBill wrote:



12. Hell yeah, now you are bringing 'religion' to the topic. You seem to run out of refutation and you are now being desperate in this argument

I love my religion do you have a problem with my 'religion' ???

13. It is human nature to judge others. I do have the right to judge you and you have the right to judge me. Prove to me that I cannot judge you when I am already judging you.

O.K I will give you One good reason why you cant judge me.
1.Are you the king of kings are you the creator of the Heavens and Earth? do you never lie?
if you say your are those things that would be a giant Lie

14. If "god" really do exist, the fact that everyone can only be judged by "god" is factual. Therefore, since you judged me by calling me "annoying", you are simply labeled as a hypocrite.

If he does not exist
Demons would not exist all those things that happended to people are True
if you say its just it not true then god is not true...
oh and those Hallaween stuff you here on TV DONT try any of that crap because it works....
then if that works then God is true...
Read a book called 90 Minutes In Heaven then come back to me
No matter how smart you think you are cannot Disprove God


Note:I'm Done talking to you...
you are not worthy of my time
Goodbye Forever
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.