First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar Requests
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 8/13/08
currently CLOSED

[please do not request or it will be deleted]


Here is the place where you ask for Avatars

Do the following:
Picture
Size/Crop
What you would like written

optional:
Font (please make sure it isnt something that needs to be bought)
Extra (like if you specifically want hearts or it to move etc.)
New feature (where you want the colour to go)

Please Note That

+ Do not put your request(s) in spoiler so that the mods wouldn't skip it..
+ We do not like it if you keep asking if your work has been done or not.......if it isnt done by around 5-6 days please come again and tell us then...
+ Some mods are having exams now, so kindly wait for your request to be done. Thank you.

For The Mods

+ After u finished the request(s) kindly put the original request(s) in spoiler and do " completed" either at the top or bottom so that the others will not do it...
+ Please do not skip any requests.
+ Also please refrain from long quotations, it takes up space. If u do.. please put the previous conversation in spoiler~

Thank you
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/30/08
Picture
Size/Crop-just girl pls
What you would like written-RozenAngel
Extra-brushes if possible=)


Completed
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/30/08
Picture:


Size:normal
What would you like written: kiwii.chan
font: [something cute]
Additional: cute border, music notes or hearts, or decorate it how ever you want ^^


Completed
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/29/08


Here you go...


142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/29/08


Here you go..


Posted 5/29/08

Jaraline wrote:



Here you go..




awwe soo cute! Thank-you
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/30/08
Could you crop it add a cute border and write noodles thankyou


Completed
Member
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

RozenAngel wrote:

Picture
Size/Crop-just girl pls
What you would like written-RozenAngel
Extra-brushes if possible=)




lol. Im not a mod but I really like the pic so sorry if I editted it ^^v



Member
1932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Sky Sleeping in c...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/31/08
① Picture

② Size/Crop-ANY IF YOU WANT
③ What you would like written-nyaa-chan

optional:
─ Font - cute fonts pls.
─ Extra - designs pls


completed
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08


Hope you like it.!
Posted 5/30/08

punkvolume1 wrote:


RozenAngel wrote:

Picture
Size/Crop-just girl pls
What you would like written-RozenAngel
Extra-brushes if possible=)




lol. Im not a mod but I really like the pic so sorry if I editted it ^^v





lol~~ want to be mod? O.o
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/30/08


Here you go, hope uu like it.

Member
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

s2_sel wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


RozenAngel wrote:

Picture
Size/Crop-just girl pls
What you would like written-RozenAngel
Extra-brushes if possible=)




lol. Im not a mod but I really like the pic so sorry if I editted it ^^v





lol~~ want to be mod? O.o


if its okay with youu =3. but im not really that active. I only make avis if im not busy. ^^v
Posted 5/30/08

punkvolume1 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


RozenAngel wrote:

Picture
Size/Crop-just girl pls
What you would like written-RozenAngel
Extra-brushes if possible=)




lol. Im not a mod but I really like the pic so sorry if I editted it ^^v





lol~~ want to be mod? O.o


if its okay with youu =3. but im not really that active. I only make avis if im not busy. ^^v


hmm~~ well i think your really good and thats what i need but i need pple who are active~~ so lets see how it goes ^^ accepted and if i suddenly remove you as mod its not cause your bad or anything alright? ^^
Member
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

s2_sel wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


RozenAngel wrote:

Picture
Size/Crop-just girl pls
What you would like written-RozenAngel
Extra-brushes if possible=)




lol. Im not a mod but I really like the pic so sorry if I editted it ^^v





lol~~ want to be mod? O.o


if its okay with youu =3. but im not really that active. I only make avis if im not busy. ^^v


hmm~~ well i think your really good and thats what i need but i need pple who are active~~ so lets see how it goes ^^ accepted and if i suddenly remove you as mod its not cause your bad or anything alright? ^^


thanks ^^, ill try to be active if Im available.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.