Post Reply What Are The Best PSP RPG In The Market?
RPGamer
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
I want to know!!!
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Well Don't know bout the best......but Brave Story is turning out to be a RPG for the younger audience....the stories very kid oriented....battle system is turn based and the basic of the basic at that. The music nothing special....but i love the melodies =D.....and the only thing i can say thats been worth it..is that the graphics are pretty sick...character designs are really good...
but..........not worth a buy it if your a veteran RPG-ist

idk..maybe im being a little to harsh ...but man...im pretty disappointed considering that dam cover and opening.... i feel deceived!!

well w/e....i didnt buy it.. u know... haha

-RpGJuNki3
RPGamer
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
I think monster hunter is .
RPGamer
4143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ポーランド
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:

Well Don't know bout the best......but Brave Story is turning out to be a RPG for the younger audience....the stories very kid oriented....battle system is turn based and the basic of the basic at that. The music nothing special....but i love the melodies =D.....and the only thing i can say thats been worth it..is that the graphics are pretty sick...character designs are really good...
but..........not worth a buy it if your a veteran RPG-ist

idk..maybe im being a little to harsh ...but man...im pretty disappointed considering that dam cover and opening.... i feel deceived!!

well w/e....i didnt buy it.. u know... haha

-RpGJuNki3


hehe I warned ya that it's a bit childlish, remember? But you get used to this atmosphere with time, so it's not such a big deal
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Yamaneko22 wrote:


RpGJuNki3 wrote:

Well Don't know bout the best......but Brave Story is turning out to be a RPG for the younger audience....the stories very kid oriented....battle system is turn based and the basic of the basic at that. The music nothing special....but i love the melodies =D.....and the only thing i can say thats been worth it..is that the graphics are pretty sick...character designs are really good...
but..........not worth a buy it if your a veteran RPG-ist

idk..maybe im being a little to harsh ...but man...im pretty disappointed considering that dam cover and opening.... i feel deceived!!

well w/e....i didnt buy it.. u know... haha

-RpGJuNki3


hehe I warned ya that it's a bit childlish, remember? But you get used to this atmosphere with time, so it's not such a big deal :D


oh dude ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...............thats psycho man........that totally left my mind....
i remember now....but hey man....ur right im starting to like it! .....who knows i may love it...by the end..

-RpGJuNki3
RPGamer
9300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US Soldier; Guess.
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
I bought to many PSP games in relation to how long I actually am in a position I can't play my 360 or PS3 >.> so I havn't played much of Monster Hunter (Because I think I got confused on where to go for a while and just played a different game). But Brave Story didn't seem like a bad story I just didn't like the way you fought >.<
RPGamer
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I finished playing the game and I thought it was quite good... it was ABIT similar to ff in some sense but of course it can't beat ff.. Still I liked playing it though it was abit short.. i finished it in 30hrs++
RPGamer
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:


Yamaneko22 wrote:


RpGJuNki3 wrote:

Well Don't know bout the best......but Brave Story is turning out to be a RPG for the younger audience....the stories very kid oriented....battle system is turn based and the basic of the basic at that. The music nothing special....but i love the melodies =D.....and the only thing i can say thats been worth it..is that the graphics are pretty sick...character designs are really good...
but..........not worth a buy it if your a veteran RPG-ist

idk..maybe im being a little to harsh ...but man...im pretty disappointed considering that dam cover and opening.... i feel deceived!!

well w/e....i didnt buy it.. u know... haha

-RpGJuNki3


hehe I warned ya that it's a bit childlish, remember? But you get used to this atmosphere with time, so it's not such a big deal :D


oh dude ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...............thats psycho man........that totally left my mind....
i remember now....but hey man....ur right im starting to like it! .....who knows i may love it...by the end..

-RpGJuNki3


Sides. Brave Story is a true blue traditional RPG. Very Straightforward. but Very Fun. sides Character design is Very Well done..i love the kitkin..extremely cute but i can assure you that its a really nice RPG. Crisis core is well done and extremely good. albeit its Action RPG. the graphics push the psp to the limit. Tactics War Of The Lions on the PSP is also a good game. even though its a remake.

some worthy to mention RPG (and its sub category) for PSP

Brave Story
Jeanne D'arc
Blade Dancer
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Final Fantasy War of the Lions
Kingdom of Paradise

yup..that's the only games i can think of.

You must be logged in to post.