[JMovie] Stacy
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS..

it's good!
but weird ne?
i thought that NDH stuff is true!
i even search it in the net..
hahaha..
btw.. what can you say bout this movie?
Posted 5/25/08

yukari10 wrote:

FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS..

it's good!
but weird ne?
i thought that NDH stuff is true!
i even search it in the net..
hahaha..
btw.. what can you say bout this movie?


who are the actors ?
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
**AWESOME.. ^^
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

trish_charlotte08 wrote:


yukari10 wrote:

FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS..

it's good!
but weird ne?
i thought that NDH stuff is true!
i even search it in the net..
hahaha..
btw.. what can you say bout this movie?


who are the actors ?


i dont know who they are!
hahaha.. but shigeru (in hyd) was there.. ^_^
Posted 5/26/08

yukari10 wrote:


trish_charlotte08 wrote:


yukari10 wrote:

FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS..

it's good!
but weird ne?
i thought that NDH stuff is true!
i even search it in the net..
hahaha..
btw.. what can you say bout this movie?


who are the actors ?


i dont know who they are!
hahaha.. but shigeru (in hyd) was there.. ^_^


ahh. okay. ^^

You must be logged in to post.