First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Application
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

redhorse92 wrote:

Username: redhorse92
Gov. Rank: sannin
Class: light
Clan: sand
and say a little something of yourself or describe yourself: im just a new naruto fanatic. i just became one last month! lol. i really thought naruto sucks. but when i tried to watch it, i find it cool. well im basically 15. a senior student and currently residing in philippines. thats all.



hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


can you just be the anbu captain of the anbu elites???
Your Gov.Rank: anbu captain [anbu elites]
Your Class: light
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: sand
Your Clan Rank: member

membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol
also, we are searching for clan leaders and senseis... please apply in the forums..
thanks!



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

to see your clan click this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind+clans

to see the academy click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind_academy
CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
^ thanks
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

sunxboring wrote:

Username: sunxboring
Gov Rank:medical nin
Class:dark
Clan:terror
naruto was my first anime with subtitles. I really loved both naruto and naruto shippuuden once i watched the first episodes.


hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: medical-nin
Your Class: dark
Your Class Rank: assistant sensei
Your Clan: terror
Your Clan Rank: member

membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

to see your clan click this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind+clans

to see the academy click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind_academy
CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

willbeckzxo_cheesecakex wrote:

username: willbeckzxo_cheesecakex
gov rank: missing nin
class: dark
clan: sand
about mE: i am a naruto addict since i was in the sixth grade, even though my dad is againts anime(so sad he said its useless ) and now im in 2nd yr high school i still like anime(its sad i can only go to anime sites when my dad is not around ) i memorized the seals and i know all the techniques...
my favorite sunagakure characters are sasori, gaara and temari...



hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has NOT yet been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: YOU CAN'T BE MISSING-NIN... sorry... it's taken already...>.<
please choose another gov. rank....


Your Class: dark
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: sand
Your Clan Rank: member


potter5279~Kazekage
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

s8ntnick wrote:

doing this for fun,,,,,

Username:S8ntnick
Gov. Rank: Fukukage
Class:Dark
Clan: Terror
I am a MODERATOR of this group,,,,,i go to NADC,,, currently living in Virginia,,,love american football and anime is my pastime



hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: fukukage...
you can't have classes and clans right?
lol.... but you can be the headmaster of the academy if you like...^^


membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

haruno_tenshi wrote:

username: haruno_tenshi
gov. rank: anbu west division
class: light
clan: wind


this is still new to me, so when i was notified of this by a buddy and i had uploaded the photos and was granted the position of anbu in the west division... i wonder if it still exists...

anyway, i am a big fan of naruto, and have been keeping up with the latest updates in the manga and shippuden series... also watched the shippuden movie a while back... just wanna give a shout out to all the naruto fans out there!

just call me haruno

hajimemashite!



hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: anbu of west division
Your Class: light
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: wind
Your Clan Rank: member

membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

to see your clan click this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind+clans

to see the academy click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind_academy
CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Fukukage
7628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nashville Tennessee
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

potter5279 wrote:


Your Gov.Rank: fukukage...
you can't have classes and clans right?
lol.... but you can be the headmaster of the academy if you like...^^


membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage

haha lol thats why i said just for fun,,,,but i will take headmaster of the academy though
Posted 5/25/08

potter5279 wrote:


willbeckzxo_cheesecakex wrote:

username: willbeckzxo_cheesecakex
gov rank: missing nin
class: dark
clan: sand
about mE: i am a naruto addict since i was in the sixth grade, even though my dad is againts anime(so sad he said its useless ) and now im in 2nd yr high school i still like anime(its sad i can only go to anime sites when my dad is not around ) i memorized the seals and i know all the techniques...
my favorite sunagakure characters are sasori, gaara and temari...



hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has NOT yet been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: YOU CAN'T BE MISSING-NIN... sorry... it's taken already...>.<
please choose another gov. rank....


Your Class: dark
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: sand
Your Clan Rank: member


potter5279~Kazekage


okok..sorry... then can i be a med-nin instead??
Member
19021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Øn ËärTh… $tälKëR...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

potter5279 wrote:

hi, thanks for joining WIND COUNTRY!
WELCOME!!

Please fill up this form and be approved so that you can call your self a WIND NINJA!
thanks...^_^


Username:
Gov. Rank: (sannin, med-nin, hunter-nin, missing-nin, anbu [specific please], decoder-nin, courier-nin, examiner, country guard, jounin, )
Class:(choose between dark and light....)
Clan: (puppet, sand, wind, terror or scorpion)
and say a little something of yourself or describe yourself:

want to have a government position? get here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

want to have an academy position? get here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-209439/ACADEMY-POSITIONS-get-here.html

want to have a clan position? get here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-209443/CLAN-POSITIONS-get-here.html

potter5279~kazekage


USERNAME: moonqueen
GOV. RANK: med-nin
CLASS:dark
CLAN: wind

hmmm . . . . let me see . . . . i'm a major UPLOADER geek *kidding*
i can uploade many pics. funny . . . . knows bout' not yet released naruto ep. . . . .

CLUMSY . . . . hehehehe
1478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
Username: DragonANBU
Rank: ANBU (Western Division)
Class: dark
Clan: Scorpion

About me: .......hilarious.
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

s8ntnick wrote:


potter5279 wrote:


Your Gov.Rank: fukukage...
you can't have classes and clans right?
lol.... but you can be the headmaster of the academy if you like...^^


membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage

haha lol thats why i said just for fun,,,,but i will take headmaster of the academy though

ok... please manage the acad...
and you approve the applications there..

gambatte nick!
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

willbeckzxo_cheesecakex wrote:

okok..sorry... then can i be a med-nin instead??


hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: medical-nin
Your Class: dark
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: sand
Your Clan Rank: member

membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol
also, we are searching for clan leaders and senseis... please apply in the forums..
thanks!



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

to see your clan click this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind+clans

to see the academy click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind_academy
CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

moonqueen wrote:
USERNAME: moonqueen
GOV. RANK: med-nin
CLASS:dark
CLAN: wind

hmmm . . . . let me see . . . . i'm a major UPLOADER geek *kidding*
i can uploade many pics. funny . . . . knows bout' not yet released naruto ep. . . . .

CLUMSY . . . . hehehehe


hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: medical-nin
Your Class: dark
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: wind
Your Clan Rank: member

membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol
also, we are searching for clan leaders and senseis... please apply in the forums..
thanks!



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

to see your clan click this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind+clans

to see the academy click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind_academy
CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Kazekage
22467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ღ☺in the middle o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

DragonANBU wrote:

Username: DragonANBU
Rank: ANBU (Western Division)
Class: dark
Clan: Scorpion

About me: .......hilarious.


hi, welcome to WIND COUNTRY!
your application has been approved...


Your Gov.Rank: anbu of west division
Your Class: dark
Your Class Rank: student
Your Clan: scorpion
Your Clan Rank: member

membership cards will be coming soon...
so please stay tuned! lol
also, we are searching for clan leaders and senseis... please apply in the forums..
thanks!



to see your gov. position click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/WIND_Government

to see your clan click this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind+clans

to see the academy click here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever_-_Wind_Country/pages/wind_academy
CONGRATS!

potter5279~Kazekage
Posted 6/9/08
Username: Azahlie
Gov Rank: West Fuku Anbu Captain
Class:Dark
Clan: terror
..I also love NARUTO/SHIPPUUDEN..I like to draw..and my favorite character is Naruto, Gaara, and Kakashi
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.