Post Reply Wich guardian do you like the best
Posted 5/22/08
Wich guardian do you like the best. Is it
Ran
Miki
Suu
Pepe-Chan
Daichi
Temari
Kiseki
Tell wich one you like here
Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
i lyk yoru >< (it nt above)
or if above ones i lyk kiseki cos hes funni everytime he comes out it "world domination time"
and miki cos shes so cute >< "drew draw drawn" :D
Posted 5/23/08

ayame123 wrote:

i lyk yoru >< (it nt above)
or if above ones i lyk kiseki cos hes funni everytime he comes out it "world domination time"
and miki cos shes so cute >< "drew draw drawn" :D

Thank u for posting wich one do u like the best. U rock :P
Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

jhklmn wrote:


ayame123 wrote:

i lyk yoru >< (it nt above)
or if above ones i lyk kiseki cos hes funni everytime he comes out it "world domination time"
and miki cos shes so cute >< "drew draw drawn" :D

Thank u for posting wich one do u like the best. U rock :P


welcom >< also which is ur favourite??

Posted 5/23/08

ayame123 wrote:


jhklmn wrote:


ayame123 wrote:

i lyk yoru >< (it nt above)
or if above ones i lyk kiseki cos hes funni everytime he comes out it "world domination time"
and miki cos shes so cute >< "drew draw drawn" :D

Thank u for posting wich one do u like the best. U rock :P


welcom >< also which is ur favourite??



My favo-rite is Miki she's so cute!!
Member
28180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ((:
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
LOlx.. why no one post one :(
fav is miki and suu
cause miki is my wanted-to-be self.
suu also ends her sentence with a desu-
so cute
You must be logged in to post.