Created by caosbreeder
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What serie do you think that better repressent the anime term today?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Not a single serie can represent anime .
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
code geass is a good animation. so i think it deserves to represent the "anime" term as a whole.
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


twakxe wrote:

actually, naruto is still the most popular anime today....... even though i havent watched it recently coz i read the manga....


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-09-23/tv-asahi-top-100-anime

Unfortunately, Naruto isn't the most popular anime today.


check out the date..
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / brownsville
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
defiantly code geass
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

KuramaYoko10 wrote:

Depends of what you think of "anime".

I think that anime is this incredible show that you watch, that entertains and creates this mix of feelings on you.
Anime is that creation of a different world, which is magical in a wonderful way and awakes the fantasy of your soul.

Therefore the answer for your question will vary for each person and how this person feels about this "world" created by the anime. I dont have a precise answer, since I love so much Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Death Note, Love Hina, Bleach, and several others!!


i see your point and that is what i want it to see. differents people with differents point of view. So in reality what do you said is valid as everybody said because its you opinion and is your thinking.
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


padjoy wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


twakxe wrote:

actually, naruto is still the most popular anime today....... even though i havent watched it recently coz i read the manga....


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-09-23/tv-asahi-top-100-anime

Unfortunately, Naruto isn't the most popular anime today.


OMG!
fma owns the list!?

heh

but still
4.) Mahou Sensei Negima


Actually, I think that FMA is very deserving to be number 1.


Agree
its the first anime that i have really watched
Posted 5/22/08
If I had to choose one, it'd probably be Death Note because if someone were to watch anime for the first time, they'd get the impression of how grand and emotional this medium can be.
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


killuamelody wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


twakxe wrote:

actually, naruto is still the most popular anime today....... even though i havent watched it recently coz i read the manga....


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-09-23/tv-asahi-top-100-anime

Unfortunately, Naruto isn't the most popular anime today.


check out the date..



Not enough...

Most popular
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php?top50=popular

Most viewed
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php?top50=most_viewed


well now that i saw both of that list i discover that i watch more than half of both list. Thats a lot of series and movies.
Posted 5/22/08
come on people, it has to be The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! it makes fun of bad anime of the past, and its just totally awesome!
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


twakxe wrote:

actually, naruto is still the most popular anime today....... even though i havent watched it recently coz i read the manga....


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-09-23/tv-asahi-top-100-anime

Unfortunately, Naruto isn't the most popular anime today.


Your list fails. It doesn't specify which Gundam show, even though it's in second place.
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Mk200114 wrote:

If I had to choose one, it'd probably be Death Note because if someone were to watch anime for the first time, they'd get the impression of how grand and emotional this medium can be.


hmmmm i think Death Note is too depressing/emo with some blood content to represent anime.

Personally i don't think people that watch anime for the first time would want to watch something like that
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Alucard186 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


twakxe wrote:

actually, naruto is still the most popular anime today....... even though i havent watched it recently coz i read the manga....


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-09-23/tv-asahi-top-100-anime

Unfortunately, Naruto isn't the most popular anime today.


Your list fails. It doesn't specify which Gundam show, even though it's in second place.


1. It is not my list.
2. It points all of Gundam series combined.


@ 1. When I said "your list" i meant the list that you provided a link to. So in that sense yes, it is yours.

@ 2. Its hardly fair to make a list that combines that many shows and movies into one simple category, each show should be taken for it's own merit. (For example GS and GSD are crap in my opinion, whereas many of the earlier Gundam shows were pretty good.)

ps. I am in no way supporting the opinion that Naruto is or should be number one.
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Aznkid2000 wrote:


Mk200114 wrote:

If I had to choose one, it'd probably be Death Note because if someone were to watch anime for the first time, they'd get the impression of how grand and emotional this medium can be.


hmmmm i think Death Note is too depressing/emo with some blood content to represent anime.

Personally i don't think people that watch anime for the first time would want to watch something like that


Well my first anime was ninja scroll ans i find it pretty interesting, so i dont think people should find death note too weird.in fact i know people that doesnt watch anime and the like death note when they saw it.
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I still haven't seen Code Geass but Bleach is definately the best to represent
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
None of the above!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.