First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Movies you Loved that others Hated
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
anchorman
thought that film was gold!
Posted 5/23/08

lilfreek01 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


lilfreek01 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


lilfreek01 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

lots of my friends hated Cloverfield... i loved that movie....



i hated cloverfield
you didnt find out anything about the monster, or why the women exploded!!
i thought the movie was fully of holes and the ending was terrible


i loved that movie...the fact that everything wasnt spoon fed to you made it better...lol

oh well to each his own right?


yup!


lol....lots of my friends complained about the same thing too...hee hee


lol good good i thought i was the only person who didnt like it
everyone in the cinema loved it
not me though...im cool


lol...yeah actually me and my bro were like the only ones who liked it...i was like what!!!! its awesome...lol
Posted 5/23/08

lilfreek01 wrote:

anchorman
thought that film was gold!


i hated that movie.....ugh worse like hour and a half of my life...like it was horribly bad...
2953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:


lynfor wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


mydearhyde wrote:

Virgin suicide
Steel magnolias
What's eating Gilbert Grape



virgin suicides and gilbert grape, both excellent films

i really enjoyed 'them' ('ils') - a french film set somewhere in eastern europe. it got some bad reviews though, which i thought very odd

also i enjoyed the halloween remake, which people slated




I loved Ils too, it totally creeped me out especially the ending.
I loved the fact that Ils used such simplistic method and a chilling story to terrify despite it being a low-budget movie.<3


you should see 'the devils backbone' if you havent seen it yet. its spanish. quite spooky. by the same guy who made pans labyrinth


I've ordered it from play.com just now. ^^
Thank you for the recommendation, can't wait to see it now!

241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

kino_neko wrote:


lilfreek01 wrote:

anchorman
thought that film was gold!


i hated that movie.....ugh worse like hour and a half of my life...like it was horribly bad...


lol i absolutely loved it...think will ferrell is ace
but i can see why ALOT of people dont like it
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

lynfor wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


lynfor wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


mydearhyde wrote:

Virgin suicide
Steel magnolias
What's eating Gilbert Grape



virgin suicides and gilbert grape, both excellent films

i really enjoyed 'them' ('ils') - a french film set somewhere in eastern europe. it got some bad reviews though, which i thought very odd

also i enjoyed the halloween remake, which people slated




I loved Ils too, it totally creeped me out especially the ending.
I loved the fact that Ils used such simplistic method and a chilling story to terrify despite it being a low-budget movie.<3


you should see 'the devils backbone' if you havent seen it yet. its spanish. quite spooky. by the same guy who made pans labyrinth


I've ordered it from play.com just now. ^^
Thank you for the recommendation, can't wait to see it now!



excellent!
i think you'll enjoy it

i think ive even talked myself into watching it in bed right now

1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

lilfreek01 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


lilfreek01 wrote:

anchorman
thought that film was gold!


i hated that movie.....ugh worse like hour and a half of my life...like it was horribly bad...


lol i absolutely loved it...think will ferrell is ace
but i can see why ALOT of people dont like it


blades of glory....my guilty pleasure......

3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

mydearhyde wrote:

Virgin suicide
Steel magnolias
What's eating Gilbert Grape



ii watched the "whats eating gilbert grape"

and it was not bad..

but my siblings hated it..they wanted to go to another channel..but too bad i had the remote control..

they hated me for that.. haha..

they actually find it kornii..
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

DarkBosconian666 wrote:

Rush Hour trilogy
I Am Legend
Son of the Mask
Scary Movie 2


waa.. those movies were ALL GOOD..
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:


lilfreek01 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


lilfreek01 wrote:

anchorman
thought that film was gold!


i hated that movie.....ugh worse like hour and a half of my life...like it was horribly bad...


lol i absolutely loved it...think will ferrell is ace
but i can see why ALOT of people dont like it


blades of glory....my guilty pleasure......



WAHEY im not alone!

3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Aeon Flux.. Matrix.. Chronicles of Narnia.. Batman movies.. Spiderman movies..

my friends && family hated those..
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
semi pro (i heart you will)
Posted 5/23/08
the god father trilogy was sickeningly horrible.
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

mini-moose wrote:

the god father trilogy was sickeningly horrible.


WHAT?!
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
See No Evil
Saw 5
Resident Evil
Halloween H2O
Hellraiser Hellworld
Predator
Alien vs Predator [AVP]
Naruto Ninja Clash and the Land of Snow
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Stomp the Yard
Face OFF
National Treasure
Posiden
White Chicks
Mean Girls
Rush Hour
Breathing Fire
Knockabout
Spider Man
Transporter 2
De'ja`vu
I Still Know What U Did Last Summer
I am Legend
Men in Black II
Termenator II
Step Up
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Matrix
Meet the Fockers
Brother Bear

many more
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.