First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Church/Chapel
Students
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm just at home,...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
For anyone who wants to listen to a mass, come here every 6 PM.. Feel free to consult the priest *uhmm, priest wanted... no priest :D* ...



*OR...*



If you are here to confess, tell me... Enter Room 1A...



If you want to join the choir, tell me as well... She will be your conductress... Welcome miss Yazune *pronunced Yazne; she's a real user, guys* ...



If you're too bad to go to church...

SHE will visit you...





































Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
i came to confess my hatred for god.....
*destroys the place*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
*walks in*
*kneels*
*Starts to cry*

Please, god, just please listen to me,
I as an angel Beg of you to please spare Satoshi
I will understand if you wish to not listen to me,
an angel who had fallen in love with a demon and Vampire
But please, I will up my position as a high class goddess if you just please spare him



Please!!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
*looks around & then leaves without saying anything* ..........
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*looks around & then leaves without saying anything* ..........


*turns*
*Sees uncle*
Uncle what are you doing here
*wipes tears*
Sorry did you go to the Cafe,
do you need something how about a coffee
*smiles*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*looks around & then leaves without saying anything* ..........


*turns*
*Sees uncle*
Uncle what are you doing here
*wipes tears*
Sorry did you go to the Cafe,
do you need something how about a coffee
*smiles*


*turns to her* Huh? Ayame-chan? You were here? Actually, I was just walking around...*look at her* Is everything okay? You look like you were crying...
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*looks around & then leaves without saying anything* ..........


*turns*
*Sees uncle*
Uncle what are you doing here
*wipes tears*
Sorry did you go to the Cafe,
do you need something how about a coffee
*smiles*


*turns to her* Huh? Ayame-chan? You were here? Actually, I was just walking around...*look at her* Is everything okay? You look like you were crying...


*forces smiles*
Nope nothing Uncle
*grabs your hand*
Why don't you come with me to the Cafe
I will make you some coffee!
Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
*Walks in*

. . . . I guess this isn't the time. . . . I guess.

*Walks away*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*looks around & then leaves without saying anything* ..........


*turns*
*Sees uncle*
Uncle what are you doing here
*wipes tears*
Sorry did you go to the Cafe,
do you need something how about a coffee
*smiles*


*turns to her* Huh? Ayame-chan? You were here? Actually, I was just walking around...*look at her* Is everything okay? You look like you were crying...


*forces smiles*
Nope nothing Uncle
*grabs your hand*
Why don't you come with me to the Cafe
I will make you some coffee!


*places his hands on her shoulder* Ayame-chan...something is wrong and I want you to tell me...*gives her a serious look*

Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
*Looks through the windows*

Cou-san is very concerned... hm..
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*looks around & then leaves without saying anything* ..........


*turns*
*Sees uncle*
Uncle what are you doing here
*wipes tears*
Sorry did you go to the Cafe,
do you need something how about a coffee
*smiles*


*turns to her* Huh? Ayame-chan? You were here? Actually, I was just walking around...*look at her* Is everything okay? You look like you were crying...


*forces smiles*
Nope nothing Uncle
*grabs your hand*
Why don't you come with me to the Cafe
I will make you some coffee!


*places his hands on her shoulder* Ayame-chan...something is wrong and I want you to tell me...*gives her a serious look*



*turns head*
*looks at ground*
*looks at you and forces a smile*
But nothing is wrong uncle,
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Anime_Female wrote:

*Looks through the windows*

Cou-san is very concerned... hm..


*shoots glare at you*
Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Anime_Female wrote:

*Looks through the windows*

Cou-san is very concerned... hm..


*shoots glare at you*


Eeek!

*Suddenly falls down from large, tall tree after she shoots a glare at me*

Oww...... ><
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Anime_Female wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Anime_Female wrote:

*Looks through the windows*

Cou-san is very concerned... hm..


*shoots glare at you*


Eeek!

*Suddenly falls down from large, tall tree after she shoots a glare at me*

Oww...... ><


*appears in front of you*

What are you doing, spying on me?!
Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Anime_Female wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Anime_Female wrote:

*Looks through the windows*

Cou-san is very concerned... hm..


*shoots glare at you*


Eeek!

*Suddenly falls down from large, tall tree after she shoots a glare at me*

Oww...... ><


*appears in front of you*

What are you doing, spying on me?!


Well, don't look at me like that when I fall down a dangerous tree. But I realized now, this tree is...-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.