First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The New Chapter to love; Who is it going to be? Tadase or Ikuto?
Member
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Thnx for the information ^^
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 6/5/08
Yay! Thanks on the spoilers and please spill all you know about chapter 30^^
What I'm Thinking:
Member
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
thanks for the spoilers i soooo want amu to be with ikuto now i don't care about the age diffents its not real hehe
24385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore , the s...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
eh ! so that's what happen . thanks for the info .
i hope ikuto and amu can be together though . D'':
5815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under the sea......
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
thanks for the spoilers!
Member
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / candy mountain lol
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
omg! thank you so much! it was really interesting!! great description. i cant wait till the scanlations come out!!! >< lol
Member
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Wait.. I thought Yoru said that the violin had a evilish purple aura/glow around it, not that it turned purple 0___0..

all well :P


Hey hey, on the last page, where Ikuto is playing his violin and there are like 300 X eggs in the backround, and Platina Royale comes, does the text say that they will fight or something? x___X

and umm..

I predict that Tadase will lose badly ;D
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Shiningninja wrote:

Wait.. I thought Yoru said that the violin had a evilish purple aura/glow around it, not that it turned purple 0___0..

all well :P


Hey hey, on the last page, where Ikuto is playing his violin and there are like 300 X eggs in the backround, and Platina Royale comes, does the text say that they will fight or something? x___X

and umm..

I predict that Tadase will lose badly ;D

It dosen't say but it will OBVIOUSLY goto battle anyway. Oh and about the Yoru, you are also right. It is glowing purple or aura. half right.

Member
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

moonlight_cat wrote:

People People...
You want to know what happened in chapter 27~29? Than if you want to know some about it, comment on my forumn. I will go to Japan around June so I can read Shugo Chara Chapter 30. If lots of people comment on my forumn, I am going to spill all things I know about it.
Chapter 27~Chapter 29
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

guenice wrote:


moonlight_cat wrote:

People People...
You want to know what happened in chapter 27~29? Than if you want to know some about it, comment on my forumn. I will go to Japan around June so I can read Shugo Chara Chapter 30. If lots of people comment on my forumn, I am going to spill all things I know about it.
Chapter 27~Chapter 29


So, did you liked it? plz say yes cuz I work hard on it.
Member
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
hahah!!! of course!!! and i'm really excited!!!really,really hope that someone will upload the nest epsssss....

heheh...

amuXikuto forevah!!!

amuto!!!






moonlight_cat wrote:


guenice wrote:


moonlight_cat wrote:

People People...
You want to know what happened in chapter 27~29? Than if you want to know some about it, comment on my forumn. I will go to Japan around June so I can read Shugo Chara Chapter 30. If lots of people comment on my forumn, I am going to spill all things I know about it.
Chapter 27~Chapter 29


So, did you liked it? plz say yes cuz I work hard on it.




Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

guenice wrote:

hahah!!! of course!!! and i'm really excited!!!really,really hope that someone will upload the nest epsssss....

heheh...

amuXikuto forevah!!!

amuto!!!






moonlight_cat wrote:


guenice wrote:


moonlight_cat wrote:

People People...
You want to know what happened in chapter 27~29? Than if you want to know some about it, comment on my forumn. I will go to Japan around June so I can read Shugo Chara Chapter 30. If lots of people comment on my forumn, I am going to spill all things I know about it.
Chapter 27~Chapter 29


So, did you liked it? plz say yes cuz I work hard on it.





I was wondering why the chapter 29 spoiler was gone... ( I fixed it.)

Member
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Thanks for d explains! I'm kinda understand now! hehe! Btw, hop you enjoy ur trip to Japan! hehe!
Member
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i cant wait for chapter 28. haha. wait, chapter 28 is on what episode?
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

aneertak wrote:

i cant wait for chapter 28. haha. wait, chapter 28 is on what episode?


probably around ep. 38~45...
srry i am just guessing. and I am off to go to America tomorrow so you probably don't see me puting and comment on any forumn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.