First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Jrock Bands and Cosplay Event at Suntec City Tropics Atrium
6292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
http://www.singaporestreetfestival.com/highlights-djparty.html



Thought I'd do a little bit of advertisement ^^ There's gonna be local bands performing and local otakus cosplaying! That means music, anime and japaneseness!

Date: 25 May 2008
Venue: scape: Suntec City Tropics Atrium
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
i'm gonna be Rukia!!
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
I'm not from Singapore, but I'm curious...
You said that there are gonna be J-rock Bands, right? What bands??
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
Woops. Got my date all mixed up. Damn it's gonna be crowded there on sun...Traffic jam.
6292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I'm not from Singapore, but I'm curious...
You said that there are gonna be J-rock Bands, right? What bands??


Sorry if i wasn't specific enough, i meant local bands who play japanese music.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

finix65 wrote:
Sorry if i wasn't specific enough, i meant local bands who play japanese music.


Well, that was a huge letdown
6292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


finix65 wrote:
Sorry if i wasn't specific enough, i meant local bands who play japanese music.


Well, that was a huge letdown :(


Not like you're gonna fly down to singapore in two days.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

finix65 wrote:
Not like you're gonna fly down to singapore in two days.


Hohoho, yes I can. LOL.
oh wait...two days? maybe not xD
Anyways, it's just depressing. Have a fun convention, by the way ^^
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
its going to be so awesome coz there are just so many cosplayers in sg!
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / small red dot lik...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

finix65 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I'm not from Singapore, but I'm curious...
You said that there are gonna be J-rock Bands, right? What bands??


Sorry if i wasn't specific enough, i meant local bands who play japanese music.


if it like tat y dun u get them play alot of 175r song i m sure they cannot hav any1 hav similiar voice with shugo (175r vocal)
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / small red dot lik...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
btw any1going down?
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / In the gutter.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Eh...that's today! Darn, I wish I knew about this earlier.
6292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
MAN I WENT IT WAS SO AWESOME! CHAO SHIOK!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
got any cosplay pix?
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / small red dot lik...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
eh this sunday ther will be 1 cosplay at suntec convention hall and exibition hall this is the link http://www.sgtoyandcomiccon.com/coscon.html
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.