Created by Riana41
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Main reasons for having a boyfriend or girlfriend
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
I have been thinking.
Why do people want a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I have a friend who does not seem to be close to her boyfriend.
I ask her and she says that her boyfriend is just for the sake to get rid of the loneliness.

What do you think?


P.S. I'm not sure if this is a duplicate thread, Sorry if it is.

And, please do not quote my message.I'll come and read your opinions often.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
aren't you a little young?
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Chance16 wrote:

aren't you a little young?



hehe..i'm just using my sister's account. since i do not have much crunchy points..
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Riana41 wrote:

hehe..i'm just using my sister's account. since i do not have much crunchy points..


oh right i see, well next time put this in the Poll Section. don't worry about it because the mods will do it for you!!
94803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
For me just plain past time..
Posted 5/23/08
i dont know... havent got any... if ever, i think coz of love
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Chance16 wrote:


Riana41 wrote:

hehe..i'm just using my sister's account. since i do not have much crunchy points..


oh right i see, well next time put this in the Poll Section. don't worry about it because the mods will do it for you!!


Oh. right thanks for the advice! =)
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
I don't have any girlfriends for now.
All they do is Nag, Nag, and Nag.

Go get someone that can understand your interests >__>
Ghost
AHTL 
89564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/23/08
Loneliness and to love.

Though, I have my doubts that my loneliness would disappear by being in a relationship. Why? Because I distrust everyone, included myself.
Posted 5/23/08
what a retarded thread in the wrong section
obviously people have boyfriends and girlfriends as they are attracted to the qualities in each other and its human instinct
~reported
Posted 5/23/08
There could be alot of reasons for relationships:

They like eachother so much they want to be committed to eachother
Sex
Some people feel they'd benefit from their significant other
Comfort
Sometimes (like my bestfriend) they just feel like their life is whole with a boyfriend (which is sad...)

Posted 5/23/08
I'd say 'wanting to experience the feeling of having a BF/GF'.... its to broaden up you're,ermmm, my horizon towards life's different points of view....
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Because I love him and I get to have a sleepover party with my best friend every night.
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
for sex, duh
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Riana41 wrote:

I have been thinking.
Why do people want a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I have a friend who does not seem to be close to her boyfriend.
I ask her and she says that her boyfriend is just for the sake to get rid of the loneliness.

What do you think?


P.S. I'm not sure if this is a duplicate thread, Sorry if it is.


youre from singapore, and i am too, so i understand what youre going through, its called fucking PEER PRESSURE. your friend has a boyfriend to "get rid of the loneliness", so youre thinking of getting one as well?
people become couples because they love each other, not because of appearing cool or getting rid of the lonelines!?!?! if you say that you are really using your sisters account, and youre not 13, probably either means that your younger, or older? if youre younger, i have no comment, because someone younger than 13 shouldnt be worrying about getting a boyfriend, and if youre older, then you should think more maturely instead of listening to your friends all the time
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.