First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who exactly is Avenger
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
oh i get it now , he wasn't in the anime
Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Avenger is the tainted essence of the Holy Grail. In Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, he granted the wish of Bazette, Lancer's original master, and became the 8th servant. He recreated the 5th war but with time loops
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
The weakest Servant ever.
Member
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Well he's weak Servant but his powers are pretty awesome. He could be interpreted as the 'Strongest' and the 'Weakest' when it matters who he is fighting
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
that true he even created the holy grail himself which no other being can do. he a god
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 10/12/08
oh and it is just me or does avenger look like shirou?


Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

tempest324 wrote:

that true he even created the holy grail himself which no other being can do. he a god


He didn't create the holy grail. he was a part of it
Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

tempest324 wrote:

oh and it is just me or does avenger look like shirou?


He does look like shirou because he takes the form of Shirou during the day in F/HA
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Saberfang wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

oh and it is just me or does avenger look like shirou?


He does look like shirou because he takes the form of Shirou during the day in F/HA


heh i knew it was not just me that he look like shirou
Member
7650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:
That being said he is responsible for Gilgamesh and Dark Saber/Berserker.


Since when did this happen? By my facts he isn't responsible for either. Well a little for Gil but it was because Gilgames was didn't wish anything like "Eternal peace" or anything like that but a selfish one to stay on the "world". The part he was 'affected' was because Grail saw he qualified as a person to carry the tainted Grail. But he didn't get it eventually.

Dark Berserker is because of Dark Sakura. He was devoured by her (Or Zoken's, haven't payed too much attention) shadow and thus he was produced...

And I'm waiting for Witch on the Holy Night. :3



so wait if dark berserker was cause by dark sakura then what about dark saber wasn't she the cause of her as well?


Yes, she was.

As far as I know, the heavens feel scenario is in no way related to F/HA.
Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

notsosterialtypical wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:
That being said he is responsible for Gilgamesh and Dark Saber/Berserker.


Since when did this happen? By my facts he isn't responsible for either. Well a little for Gil but it was because Gilgames was didn't wish anything like "Eternal peace" or anything like that but a selfish one to stay on the "world". The part he was 'affected' was because Grail saw he qualified as a person to carry the tainted Grail. But he didn't get it eventually.

Dark Berserker is because of Dark Sakura. He was devoured by her (Or Zoken's, haven't payed too much attention) shadow and thus he was produced...

And I'm waiting for Witch on the Holy Night. :3



so wait if dark berserker was cause by dark sakura then what about dark saber wasn't she the cause of her as well?


Yes, she was.

As far as I know, the heavens feel scenario is in no way related to F/HA.


Yup it's not related. It's a whole new story
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Saberfang wrote:


notsosterialtypical wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:
That being said he is responsible for Gilgamesh and Dark Saber/Berserker.


Since when did this happen? By my facts he isn't responsible for either. Well a little for Gil but it was because Gilgames was didn't wish anything like "Eternal peace" or anything like that but a selfish one to stay on the "world". The part he was 'affected' was because Grail saw he qualified as a person to carry the tainted Grail. But he didn't get it eventually.

Dark Berserker is because of Dark Sakura. He was devoured by her (Or Zoken's, haven't payed too much attention) shadow and thus he was produced...

And I'm waiting for Witch on the Holy Night. :3



so wait if dark berserker was cause by dark sakura then what about dark saber wasn't she the cause of her as well?


Yes, she was.

As far as I know, the heavens feel scenario is in no way related to F/HA.


Yup it's not related. It's a whole new story


but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

tempest324 wrote:

but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?


It is assumed it takes place after it but you could say it's a bit of end for every route.
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

sir-henri wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?


It is assumed it takes place after it but you could say it's a bit of end for every route.


you mean like Fate,UBW and heavens feel?
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

tempest324 wrote:
you mean like Fate,UBW and heavens feel?


Best resolution for it is to say it's mostly from Heaven's feel but still from none of the endings.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.