First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who exactly is Avenger
Member
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?


It is assumed it takes place after it but you could say it's a bit of end for every route.


you mean like Fate,UBW and heavens feel?


It's all routes pretty much in to one, so yes, your right. I'm not sure what happened to fuse them all together but it was something like Tohsaka messing up in magic or something stupid. And it can also be interpreted more after Heavens Feel than the others but it's not completely. Or perhaps the fans completely screwed up the timeline and dates of Type-Moon works and it in facts takes place before Tsukihime as this picture shows...

Lol, sorry I just had to post that. lol It's just that I found it so hilarious at the same time giving me a heart attack. This happened on one of the days in Ataraxia when Saber broke a bunch of kids' Soccer ball. I almost instantly screamed "Shiki, Arihiko....? What The F--- is this?!?!"
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

Skeithcruor wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?


It is assumed it takes place after it but you could say it's a bit of end for every route.


you mean like Fate,UBW and heavens feel?


It's all routes pretty much in to one, so yes, your right. I'm not sure what happened to fuse them all together but it was something like Tohsaka messing up in magic or something stupid. And it can also be interpreted more after Heavens Feel than the others but it's not completely. Or perhaps the fans completely screwed up the timeline and dates of Type-Moon works and it in facts takes place before Tsukihime as this picture shows...

Lol, sorry I just had to post that. lol It's just that I found it so hilarious at the same time giving me a heart attack. This happened on one of the days in Ataraxia when Saber broke a bunch of kids' Soccer ball. I almost instantly screamed "Shiki, Arihiko....? What The F--- is this?!?!"


what?! are you say that shiki and arihiko?
Member
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

tempest324 wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?


It is assumed it takes place after it but you could say it's a bit of end for every route.


you mean like Fate,UBW and heavens feel?


It's all routes pretty much in to one, so yes, your right. I'm not sure what happened to fuse them all together but it was something like Tohsaka messing up in magic or something stupid. And it can also be interpreted more after Heavens Feel than the others but it's not completely. Or perhaps the fans completely screwed up the timeline and dates of Type-Moon works and it in facts takes place before Tsukihime as this picture shows...

Lol, sorry I just had to post that. lol It's just that I found it so hilarious at the same time giving me a heart attack. This happened on one of the days in Ataraxia when Saber broke a bunch of kids' Soccer ball. I almost instantly screamed "Shiki, Arihiko....? What The F--- is this?!?!"


what?! are you say that shiki and arihiko?


That's what they look like, but I don't know if they are or not. lol
Member
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Skeithcruor wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


sir-henri wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

but i thought that it takes place at the heavens feel?


It is assumed it takes place after it but you could say it's a bit of end for every route.


you mean like Fate,UBW and heavens feel?


It's all routes pretty much in to one, so yes, your right. I'm not sure what happened to fuse them all together but it was something like Tohsaka messing up in magic or something stupid. And it can also be interpreted more after Heavens Feel than the others but it's not completely. Or perhaps the fans completely screwed up the timeline and dates of Type-Moon works and it in facts takes place before Tsukihime as this picture shows...

Lol, sorry I just had to post that. lol It's just that I found it so hilarious at the same time giving me a heart attack. This happened on one of the days in Ataraxia when Saber broke a bunch of kids' Soccer ball. I almost instantly screamed "Shiki, Arihiko....? What The F--- is this?!?!"


what?! are you say that shiki and arihiko?


That's what they look like, but I don't know if they are or not. lol


lol ah that true...
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
fate/hollow ataraxia is a sort of fanservice game for the fans of fate/stay night. No surprise if other series make cameos in there though as long as it's TYPE-MOON.

But also, anime characters tend to look similar too so it could be a coincidence.
Member
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

voidlugiron wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

yo guys i heard there a 8th servant named Avenger who is he and what is his purpose? is he good or evil?


He is the anti-hero.
He is neither good nor evil, He simply is seeking revenge on humanity.
He is the cause for the corruption of the grail.
That being said he is responsible for Gilgamesh and Dark Saber/Berserker.

He is the most bad-ass servant to have existed.

...and hes a pimp.


lol. nice pic
Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Well and he is the weakest
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fuyuki City
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Here u go from wikipedia about avenger

Initially believed to be the Persian God of Darkness Angra Mainyu. In reality, he was no more than an ordinary villager sacrificed as an evil demon by his village. One day he was randomly chosen as the source of all evil in the world by his villagers, and was tortured and sacrificed in the following rituals. The villagers believed that the only way to realize the true goodness of human beings was to put all the evil onto one person and blame him as the true source of any human evil. His forceful sacrifice eased the confused minds of his people, which despite being unintentional, still earned him the right to be called a Heroic Spirit. However, from his own point of view he only feels anger and hatred towards the world and the people that mercilessly assassinated him.

However, as the time passed by, as he saw many rises and fall of generations, he realized that while he still hated humans for what they did, he still loved the world. In the end, he accepts his role for the humanity, even if it means to be just the blame for their wrongdoings.
Member
5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Inside my mind
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
all i can say is YEAH IM NUMBER ONE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMtnkKqjNxo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.