First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Philippine version of Kim sam soon???
Member
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / taipei taiwan
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
i don't think so..it's better to remake it........
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
panget ang KSS Phil ver. ayoko kc sa GMA panget.hahahaha....yoko ky Regine ...No offense !!! mas mganda pa rin ang orig...GMA sucks hahaha....panget pa magdubb ewWWWW.....NO OFFENSE KOMENTARYO Q LNG....ang ePaL ~~~~~ un na un!!!
16233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of my liking...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

iiyan wrote:

HAHAHA i may be filo,

but i just find it weird that the philippines always try to make a filo vers. of kdramas

like my girl.. it`s not as good as the korean one..

so ehh

WHOA, REALLY? THEY HAVE A FILIPINO VERSION OF MY GIRL?!
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

addicted_to_movies wrote:


iiyan wrote:

HAHAHA i may be filo,

but i just find it weird that the philippines always try to make a filo vers. of kdramas

like my girl.. it`s not as good as the korean one..

so ehh

WHOA, REALLY? THEY HAVE A FILIPINO VERSION OF MY GIRL?!


HAHAHA unfortunately yes they do >_< buh dnt be too interested in it.. u miite get disappointed =D
16233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of my liking...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

iiyan wrote:


addicted_to_movies wrote:


iiyan wrote:

HAHAHA i may be filo,

but i just find it weird that the philippines always try to make a filo vers. of kdramas

like my girl.. it`s not as good as the korean one..

so ehh

WHOA, REALLY? THEY HAVE A FILIPINO VERSION OF MY GIRL?!


HAHAHA unfortunately yes they do >_< buh dnt be too interested in it.. u miite get disappointed =D

EH, I'M NOT EVEN DONE WITH THE ORIGINAL
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

addicted_to_movies wrote:


iiyan wrote:


addicted_to_movies wrote:


iiyan wrote:

HAHAHA i may be filo,

but i just find it weird that the philippines always try to make a filo vers. of kdramas

like my girl.. it`s not as good as the korean one..

so ehh

WHOA, REALLY? THEY HAVE A FILIPINO VERSION OF MY GIRL?!


HAHAHA unfortunately yes they do >_< buh dnt be too interested in it.. u miite get disappointed =D

EH, I'M NOT EVEN DONE WITH THE ORIGINAL


ngaww u serz? nwaii ENJOY IT! =D i loved it >_< hehehe
Member
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I want to throw up when I saw it!!!!!! such as an nice drama became
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
Looks like Hollywood has beaten you guys lol NBC is remaking My Lovely Sam Soon on U.S.it' ll be producing the series as a prime-time drama coming out next year.
756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08
OMG remaking Sam Soon in U.S.?! Can't wait! tho i'm not sure if it's gonna be as good as the original but My lovely Sam Soon is definitely one of the best drama out there.

As for the phillipino remake...the main actress acts like a pig ><! This is the main issue. According to the plotline (korean), Sam Soon is fat because her occupation is pastry making but she never gorges herself with food juz because she likes eating. In the phillipino version, she stuff her face with food the moment she sees it regardless of where she finds it...so disgusting and uncultured- can't find the words to describe. X( So hard to continue watching after the first two ep.
Posted 11/29/08
oh my goodness....
i stopped half way through the first ep
...(no comment)....
they made her too big and not so pretty...
the guy too...(again, no comment)
SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE!!
Member
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
My friend is Philippino, and He's been tring to get me to watch it for the longest.
Member
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

chaloner wrote:

Looks like Hollywood has beaten you guys lol NBC is remaking My Lovely Sam Soon on U.S.it' ll be producing the series as a prime-time drama coming out next year.


I dont think it will be as funny as the origianl, because they tried to remake My Sassy Girl and it sucked big time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.