First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Do I Look Like Yamada? -_-"
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
yeah , your eyes look kinda like him
Member
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Elmo's world :D
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Nah. Don't think so

Withlove,
Red monster
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

summerstar wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

ya..
=D you should be happy that you look at least abit like yama~chan ^o^
because of his uniqueness =D


i think i should be happy that i resemble him at least a bit. but, i think he's still unique and ONE OF A KIND!!!


yap yap!!
i haven't seen anyone who looks alike to him at all!!!
no one has his cuteness and coolness and chubbiness and funny personality and friendly personality..
*keeps on talking on and on and on*
Member
17768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / オーストラリア
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
ur eyes are quite alike >w< only eyes though......frm the first pic.....

"u cant imitate his CHUBBY!!!!"

ok...lol...no offence...his chubby is one of his specialties.
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
haha.. yups!!
somehow i cannot find someone.. not even abit close!!!
about his chubbyness!! D=
its rare!!
maybe he's the only one who has it!!
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

mistaken__identity wrote:

Nah. Don't think so

Withlove,
Red monster


it's alright. it's not like i'm forcing you to say yes.
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

FeVeZ wrote:

ur eyes are quite alike >w< only eyes though......frm the first pic.....

"u cant imitate his CHUBBY!!!!"

ok...lol...no offence...his chubby is one of his specialties.


haha. yeah. and it's not like i'm imitating his chubbiness. it just so happen i had a picture where i'm pouting like his other pictures. it's a coincidence, i might say.
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


summerstar wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

ya..
=D you should be happy that you look at least abit like yama~chan ^o^
because of his uniqueness =D


i think i should be happy that i resemble him at least a bit. but, i think he's still unique and ONE OF A KIND!!!


yap yap!!
i haven't seen anyone who looks alike to him at all!!!
no one has his cuteness and coolness and chubbiness and funny personality and friendly personality..
*keeps on talking on and on and on*


yeah, yeah. i knowwwww. XD XD XD
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

haha.. yups!!
somehow i cannot find someone.. not even abit close!!!
about his chubbyness!! D=
its rare!!
maybe he's the only one who has it!!


totally, i haven't see anyone who is chubby + cute!!!! XD XD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
yup yup.. i don't think anyone has!!!
and don't forget he's hot as well!!!

Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

yup yup.. i don't think anyone has!!!
and don't forget he's hot as well!!!



he's hott and, ironically, CUTE!!!! XD XD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
yup yup!!!
such mixture is incredibly rare!!
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

yup yup!!!
such mixture is incredibly rare!!


and, he's got it. XD XD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

summerstar wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

yup yup!!!
such mixture is incredibly rare!!


and, he's got it. XD XD


wahaha!!!
hail to yama~sama!!!!
aren't we lucky to have him in the world?! =D
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

summerstar wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


summerstar wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

yup yup!!!
such mixture is incredibly rare!!


and, he's got it. XD XD


wahaha!!!
hail to yam


yam.. you should say yama xD
yam is like food haha

PS : i'm so angry right now!!! my friend said that yama~chan's gonna grow up like a flirter!!!
argh!!! i hate him now!!! [hate my friend, not yama~chan]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.