First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What kind of music do you have on your cr profile?
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
same ground by kitchie nadal
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

do playlists work?
7519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Quimbley Manor, H...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Fast piano version from the movie Secret...
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


do playlists work?


it says it supports playlists from imeem so maybe it does... i'll try it, too. wee!
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

valdaros wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


do playlists work?


it says it supports playlists from imeem so maybe it does... i'll try it, too. wee!


i tried but nothing happened.. just tell me if it works..
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


valdaros wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


do playlists work?


it says it supports playlists from imeem so maybe it does... i'll try it, too. wee!


i tried but nothing happened.. just tell me if it works..


yeah... it works for me...
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

valdaros wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


valdaros wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


do playlists work?


it says it supports playlists from imeem so maybe it does... i'll try it, too. wee!


i tried but nothing happened.. just tell me if it works..


yeah... it works for me...


howd u do it? i just do copy-paste... but it just wont work..
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


valdaros wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


valdaros wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


do playlists work?


it says it supports playlists from imeem so maybe it does... i'll try it, too. wee!


i tried but nothing happened.. just tell me if it works..


yeah... it works for me...


howd u do it? i just do copy-paste... but it just wont work..


i installed the latest flash player for my firefox...
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

valdaros wrote:

i installed the latest flash player for my firefox...



o i c.. the version 9.0.124.0 thanks a lot..
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


valdaros wrote:

i installed the latest flash player for my firefox...



o i c.. the version 9.0.124.0 thanks a lot..


no problem...
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
saiful apek & yassin - adabi
Posted 5/24/08
sm town entertainment
2515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my house....
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Replay - Shinee...
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
God Knows... by Aya Hirano remixed by DJ Bouche ^.^
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
I have Gabriel by Emmy the Great
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.