First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
our cute children...in 2008-2009!!!!
Posted 5/23/08
this is an example of our cute children now,...when they grown up they will be........???!!!(post me ur comment)
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
super
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Haha! civilization. Oh god.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Hahahaha. That worksheet was asking for it. I can't believe the teacher bothered correcting it.
Posted 5/23/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Hahahaha. That worksheet was asking for it. I can't believe the teacher bothered correcting it.


tell me abt it...lolz...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

sweetmisury wrote:

this is an example of our cute children now,...when they grown up they will be........???!!!(post me ur comment)


thnx for making my day
you just reminded me of an old joke in the process
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
that's weird hahahahaha rofl
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
lol wasnt expectin tht lol
Posted 5/23/08

h4x0rz wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

this is an example of our cute children now,...when they grown up they will be........???!!!(post me ur comment)


thnx for making my day
you just reminded me of an old joke in the process :P


hey np at all...wht is the joke ???
Posted 5/23/08
ha ha ha ha i hope that aint my kind..lol
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

sweetmisury wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

this is an example of our cute children now,...when they grown up they will be........???!!!(post me ur comment)


thnx for making my day
you just reminded me of an old joke in the process :P


hey np at all...wht is the joke ???


A young woman once got her first assignment as a substitute teacher in the new pre-school she joined.

She says, "Hello class, I’m Mrs. Prussy. When you say my name class remember it has an "r" after the first letter."

The entire class says, "Hello Mrs. Prussy."

A few days later the regular teacher is still sick. When the students get to their desk the teacher asks what her name is.
One of the kids thinks hard and raises his hand, "I Remember it has an "R" after the first letter."

"That’s right," she coaxed.

Then after a few seconds Johnny says, "Mrs. Crunt?"


Posted 5/23/08

h4x0rz wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

this is an example of our cute children now,...when they grown up they will be........???!!!(post me ur comment)


thnx for making my day
you just reminded me of an old joke in the process :P


hey np at all...wht is the joke ???


A young woman once got her first assignment as a substitute teacher in the new pre-school she joined.

She says, "Hello class, I’m Mrs. Prussy. When you say my name class remember it has an "r" after the first letter."

The entire class says, "Hello Mrs. Prussy."

A few days later the regular teacher is still sick. When the students get to their desk the teacher asks what her name is.
One of the kids thinks hard and raises his hand, "I Remember it has an "R" after the first letter."

"That’s right," she coaxed.

Then after a few seconds Johnny says, "Mrs. Crunt?"




lolz nice 1...thx 4 telling do u kno any other jokes?
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
xx lmao! xx
Posted 5/23/08

Delapaz wrote:

I don't get the picture except for the fuck word instead of duck.
Someone mind telling me?


1 of the children wrote all of the picture right except 1 nd it happends to him writing fuck instead of duck inocently???i dun think so!!! jkjk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.