hilary wont....
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
since some ppl hated the pic i removed it.....srry to waste ur time....
Posted 5/23/08
Can you please stop creating pointless threads.

What is the purpose of this? If you don't like Hilary go rant in one of the 2008 Presidential Candidate threads.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
why would she satisfy america?...
Posted 5/23/08

animoo_x wrote:

Can you please stop creating pointless threads.

What is the purpose of this? If you don't like Hilary go rant in one of the 2008 Presidential Candidate threads.


thx 4 ur opinion nd im srry if it offended u nd i will stop makin threads like that but abt hilary its not that i do not lik her but i found the pic posted it so i could see wht the other ppl will do thats it (clearly i sow opinion)
Posted 5/23/08

sweetmisury wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

Can you please stop creating pointless threads.

What is the purpose of this? If you don't like Hilary go rant in one of the 2008 Presidential Candidate threads.


thx 4 ur opinion nd im srry if it offended u nd i will stop makin threads like that but abt hilary its not that i do not lik her but i found the pic posted it so i could see wht the other ppl will do thats it (clearly i sow opinion)


Sorry if I sounded really cranky there ^^ I didn't mean to come across that way. It's just that threads like these have no form of discussion and it will only lead to spamming and flaming.


Posted 5/23/08

animoo_x wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

Can you please stop creating pointless threads.

What is the purpose of this? If you don't like Hilary go rant in one of the 2008 Presidential Candidate threads.


thx 4 ur opinion nd im srry if it offended u nd i will stop makin threads like that but abt hilary its not that i do not lik her but i found the pic posted it so i could see wht the other ppl will do thats it (clearly i sow opinion)


Sorry if I sounded really cranky there ^^ I didn't mean to come across that way. It's just that threads like these have no form of discussion and it will only lead to spamming and flaming.




nonono!!!srry if i seemed mad at u but i didnt mean to...i really like ppl with honest opinion...so speak all u want!!
Posted 2/6/09
Wow I did sound cranky back there haha.

~locked
You must be logged in to post.