First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Requests Made By Peace_love_hope And Susanna9
Member
20201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 6/4/08


hey hey chica!! =) can u make this pic with the watery thing to the bottom with the quote "My broken heart just keeps getting chattered." and... is there any uhh broken little hearts that can be scattered in a few places with my usual username anywhere on the pic that fits?? *hands u a cookie* lol hope to tlk to u l8r, kk ^_~ and like always... it has to be dark looking.. n urber said xD

ttyl!! ^^
bubbles
Member
20201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
oh yea... i forgot!! can my name flash?? n it doesnt have to be red again; or in the same design... jus sumn completely different hmmm... the color? i dont kno... have any ideas? xD


thanx alot in advance!!! =)
Posted 6/5/08

Susanna9 wrote:


Zuzok wrote:

can you put Midnight on this pic. i would like a thin border that has stars and moons on it. and next to the picture, i would like some diamonds, just like the diamond by the artist's signature.


well this is wat i came up with hope u like one of them










sowee i couldnt do the the dimonds or others....hehehe....but i still hope u like these....


thanks! i like them all, and it is ok that the diamonds aren't on there. i really don't mind.
Posted 6/6/08

kagome313 wrote:



hey hey chica!! =) can u make this pic with the watery thing to the bottom with the quote "My broken heart just keeps getting chattered." and... is there any uhh broken little hearts that can be scattered in a few places with my usual username anywhere on the pic that fits?? *hands u a cookie* lol hope to tlk to u l8r, kk ^_~ and like always... it has to be dark looking.. n urber said xD

ttyl!! ^^
bubbles


okay *takes the cookie* mine! and yeah the avi kinda hard to do all the animations but this is the best i did with everything u wanted.......
Member
20201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Rocker_Rebel wrote:


kagome313 wrote:



hey hey chica!! =) can u make this pic with the watery thing to the bottom with the quote "My broken heart just keeps getting chattered." and... is there any uhh broken little hearts that can be scattered in a few places with my usual username anywhere on the pic that fits?? *hands u a cookie* lol hope to tlk to u l8r, kk ^_~ and like always... it has to be dark looking.. n urber said xD

ttyl!! ^^
bubbles


okay *takes the cookie* mine! and yeah the avi kinda hard to do all the animations but this is the best i did with everything u wanted.......


i figured after a while xD lol... like da cookie?? *pokes u* lol... and many thanks i LOVE IT!!! *glomps* =)
Member
9171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / germany
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Please Display The Pic u Want

Do U want A border on it YES
would u like it croped NO
wat is it for GROUP
wat do u want on it LATINO LOCO CAFE
effects NO
any messenge that u want on it ENJOY THIS GROUP
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

paiche wrote:

Please Display The Pic u Want

Do U want A border on it YES
would u like it croped NO
wat is it for GROUP
wat do u want on it LATINO LOCO CAFE
effects NO
any messenge that u want on it ENJOY THIS GROUP


ok voy atrabajar en el pic...pero alo mejor te lo doy manana..por que me tengo que ir...bye adios...haha..^^
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

paiche wrote:

Please Display The Pic u Want

Do U want A border on it YES
would u like it croped NO
wat is it for GROUP
wat do u want on it LATINO LOCO CAFE
effects NO
any messenge that u want on it ENJOY THIS GROUP


bueno me dijueste que no pongo effectos pero te estoy dando opciones dame tu opninonsi te gusta ok....^^
Member
9171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / germany
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

Susanna9 wrote:


paiche wrote:

Please Display The Pic u Want

Do U want A border on it YES
would u like it croped NO
wat is it for GROUP
wat do u want on it LATINO LOCO CAFE
effects NO
any messenge that u want on it ENJOY THIS GROUP


bueno me dijueste que no pongo effectos pero te estoy dando opciones dame tu opninonsi te gusta ok....^^


Thanks , gracias te quedo muy bien me gusto mucho la segunda, gracias
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

paiche wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


paiche wrote:

Please Display The Pic u Want

Do U want A border on it YES
would u like it croped NO
wat is it for GROUP
wat do u want on it LATINO LOCO CAFE
effects NO
any messenge that u want on it ENJOY THIS GROUP


bueno me dijueste que no pongo effectos pero te estoy dando opciones dame tu opninonsi te gusta ok....^^


Thanks , gracias te quedo muy bien me gusto mucho la segunda, gracias


jajaja...de nada...vente mas pronto...diles a tus amigos de este groupo...jajaja...ten un buen dia!!!!!
Posted 6/9/08



Do U want A border on it: Yes... (dark) something related to music... or something abstract...
would u like it cropped: Yes...
wat is it for: avatar in a profile
wat do u want on it: blinking text: khaydi
just make it look interesting...

thanks in advance!
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

khaydi wrote:




Do U want A border on it: Yes... (dark) something related to music... or something abstract...
would u like it cropped: Yes...
wat is it for: avatar in a profile
wat do u want on it: blinking text: khaydi
just make it look interesting...

thanks in advance!

ok i'll see wart i can do ..ok....haha...lol XD ^^

Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

khaydi wrote:




Do U want A border on it: Yes... (dark) something related to music... or something abstract...
would u like it cropped: Yes...
wat is it for: avatar in a profile
wat do u want on it: blinking text: khaydi
just make it look interesting...

thanks in advance!

ok thisis wat i came up with but if you dont like them wait for rocker rebel to make you one

well here you go hope you like them





Posted 6/9/08
i was wondering i fu could put a border with bats or knives in it. and i would like the border to be a light (and i mean a light color that matches with the pic) red. thnx!
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Zuzok wrote:

i was wondering i fu could put a border with bats or knives in it. and i would like the border to be a light (and i mean a light color that matches with the pic) red. thnx!


hmmmmm may i make the pic bigger
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.