First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who RLy piss u off in ur life XD ~
Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Sadly... Myself...
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

qwevfr wrote:

I really hate people that does not want to tell you something that you did wrong and be angry with you and left you wondering why and just say that you are wrong when you do not even know it. I also hate bactstabbers and people that betray you.


wow totally agree with you haha..and girls mostly keep things to themself..lucky i'm a guy..only faggots keep things themselves haha
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

shakakuzougeiro wrote:

I HATE a WO from the SAF.. he bullied my grandfather who's a caterer for the SAF (but does not work at the SAF)by shouting at him and even pushing his head. many other camps the soldiers also hurled verbal abuse. My grandfather is alrd 60plus the guy's prolly only 20sth to 30sth. Think he's a WO very big can bully aged and weak civillians. my grandfather couldn't say anything abbt it for a long time in order to keep his rice bowl. only recently he retire then took it up to the saf. cause gt once it gt reported and the higher ups ordered my grandfather and the WO to shake hands and apologise when my grandfatherdid nth wrong.. then the nxt time he returned that stupid WO was being all smug and proud and carried on hurling verbal abuse at my grandfather. Shld that even be allowed? The guy shld be demoted! Or even sacked for a soldiers job is to protect citizens, not abuse their power and bully them


WTF??? TELL ME HIS ADDRESS! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT FUCKING NIGHT WILL BE HIS DOOM. I 'LL FIGHT HIM 1 ON 1. I'LL MAKE SURE HIS FACE IS SO BADLY MASHED UP, HIS MOTHER WOULDN'T RECOGNISE HIS BASTARD FACE NO MORE.
Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:
WTF??? TELL ME HIS ADDRESS! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT FUCKING NIGHT WILL BE HIS DOOM. I 'LL FIGHT HIM 1 ON 1. I'LL MAKE SURE HIS FACE IS SO BADLY MASHED UP, HIS MOTHER WOULDN'T RECOGNISE HIS BASTARD FACE NO MORE.


wow.. what a friend..then revolt!
Member
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
haha... ok... i hate SCHOOL... n my LECTURERS!!!... wad de hell is with de one whole pile of sai there waiting for us to finish n hand in to them...

but now hoilday... haha... enjoying...
Posted 9/15/08
some fat pig in my class
Member
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Guess............
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

shakakuzougeiro wrote:

I HATE a WO from the SAF.. he bullied my grandfather who's a caterer for the SAF (but does not work at the SAF)by shouting at him and even pushing his head. many other camps the soldiers also hurled verbal abuse. My grandfather is alrd 60plus the guy's prolly only 20sth to 30sth. Think he's a WO very big can bully aged and weak civillians. my grandfather couldn't say anything abbt it for a long time in order to keep his rice bowl. only recently he retire then took it up to the saf. cause gt once it gt reported and the higher ups ordered my grandfather and the WO to shake hands and apologise when my grandfatherdid nth wrong.. then the nxt time he returned that stupid WO was being all smug and proud and carried on hurling verbal abuse at my grandfather. Shld that even be allowed? The guy shld be demoted! Or even sacked for a soldiers job is to protect citizens, not abuse their power and bully them



OMG!!! wtf larh. Got this sort of thing meh? **** haiz.................. but then I doubt that he will get sacked.......... will get some stupid warning or something like that or maybe get demoted.... this is life...... (sigh)

dots............ i hate projects, homework, stupid detailed filing that causes me to spend a damn lot of time or i will get zero. Hate backstabbers, suck-ups, people who think that they are so freaking pro(some people in my school are like that, feel like shouting the f-word at them), breaking the classroom window and slacking though i can't help it :P.
Member
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


shakakuzougeiro wrote:

I HATE a WO from the SAF.. he bullied my grandfather who's a caterer for the SAF (but does not work at the SAF)by shouting at him and even pushing his head. many other camps the soldiers also hurled verbal abuse. My grandfather is alrd 60plus the guy's prolly only 20sth to 30sth. Think he's a WO very big can bully aged and weak civillians. my grandfather couldn't say anything abbt it for a long time in order to keep his rice bowl. only recently he retire then took it up to the saf. cause gt once it gt reported and the higher ups ordered my grandfather and the WO to shake hands and apologise when my grandfatherdid nth wrong.. then the nxt time he returned that stupid WO was being all smug and proud and carried on hurling verbal abuse at my grandfather. Shld that even be allowed? The guy shld be demoted! Or even sacked for a soldiers job is to protect citizens, not abuse their power and bully them


WTF??? TELL ME HIS ADDRESS! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT FUCKING NIGHT WILL BE HIS DOOM. I 'LL FIGHT HIM 1 ON 1. I'LL MAKE SURE HIS FACE IS SO BADLY MASHED UP, HIS MOTHER WOULDN'T RECOGNISE HIS BASTARD FACE NO MORE.


=.=" how should i know his address.. only happened to hear a convo between my parents about the incident that got my blood boiling.. Is a WO a high rankcause even if it is, he's never experienced a war before unlike my grandfather and tries pushing his weight around.i srsly feel that my grandfather did nothing wrong but got bullied and somemore to clear case, he was asked to apologise to that abusive WO, though the WO also had to apologise. However, that WO happened to be one of those that bullied my grandfather, there are others that thought they could order my grandfather and the other caterers around as well.. but that WO pushed it by hitting him. and that WO.. didn't even get demoted.. crap right. im just v glad that my grandfather's retired and no longer has to undergo that stress. to any other NSmen out there, sorry if i sound like im against WOs but im only against the black sheep who bully the weak cowardly.
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

shakakuzougeiro wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


shakakuzougeiro wrote:

I HATE a WO from the SAF.. he bullied my grandfather who's a caterer for the SAF (but does not work at the SAF)by shouting at him and even pushing his head. many other camps the soldiers also hurled verbal abuse. My grandfather is alrd 60plus the guy's prolly only 20sth to 30sth. Think he's a WO very big can bully aged and weak civillians. my grandfather couldn't say anything abbt it for a long time in order to keep his rice bowl. only recently he retire then took it up to the saf. cause gt once it gt reported and the higher ups ordered my grandfather and the WO to shake hands and apologise when my grandfatherdid nth wrong.. then the nxt time he returned that stupid WO was being all smug and proud and carried on hurling verbal abuse at my grandfather. Shld that even be allowed? The guy shld be demoted! Or even sacked for a soldiers job is to protect citizens, not abuse their power and bully them


WTF??? TELL ME HIS ADDRESS! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT FUCKING NIGHT WILL BE HIS DOOM. I 'LL FIGHT HIM 1 ON 1. I'LL MAKE SURE HIS FACE IS SO BADLY MASHED UP, HIS MOTHER WOULDN'T RECOGNISE HIS BASTARD FACE NO MORE.


=.=" how should i know his address.. only happened to hear a convo between my parents about the incident that got my blood boiling.. Is a WO a high rankcause even if it is, he's never experienced a war before unlike my grandfather and tries pushing his weight around.i srsly feel that my grandfather did nothing wrong but got bullied and somemore to clear case, he was asked to apologise to that abusive WO, though the WO also had to apologise. However, that WO happened to be one of those that bullied my grandfather, there are others that thought they could order my grandfather and the other caterers around as well.. but that WO pushed it by hitting him. and that WO.. didn't even get demoted.. crap right. im just v glad that my grandfather's retired and no longer has to undergo that stress. to any other NSmen out there, sorry if i sound like im against WOs but im only against the black sheep who bully the weak cowardly.


haha yea. Luckily ur grandpa is saved from the torment. That WO is really a big bully. I wish i can lay my hands on him. jk I like peace better. haha
Member
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
same.. though i do wish that he gt punished. sth like doing cleaning for an entire week or sth.. plus apologising to my grandfather formally.. ><.. haiz the elderly these days do get alot of unjust treatment.. recently, my mum had gone to giant to pick up some stuff and there was this old man who was asking 1 counter staff what's the diff between the 2 cereals.. then she smugly replied tt she didn't know and waved him to another counter (only 2 counters were opened at tt time). so he went to the other counter and the staff redirected him to the original counter... but luckily my mum helped him.. omg lah one of the cereals is for kids cause it's high in fat content or sth while the other was for elderly...
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08
LOL i want to break his jaw so badly..i wished i'm tony jaa haha
Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
then come on!!! let's go kung fu fightin that person!! carried away
Posted 10/9/08
Muggers piss me! Mu gous piss me!
Exams piss me!! Screwing my exams piss me further!!!!!!!!
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
actually the way you saying piss me piss me really piss me
Posted 10/11/08

Santhor wrote:

actually the way you saying piss me piss me really piss me


wtf?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.