First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You fall in love with the wrong religion
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i have a lot of ex-christian relatives.They converted first then married.
Posted 5/25/08
well, the christian law is that you cant fall in love with a person outside the religion
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london/kent, Engl...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
well i dont believe in god im not a religion so i cant really answer but i would go out with someone who was religous
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

kakashiiskool wrote:

well i dont believe in god im not a religion so i cant really answer but i would go out with someone who was religous


you have no religion? meaning you're an atheist [i dont truly know the spelling]

so you would go out w/ someone religious? would you choose to convert to that religion if your partner's religious tradition was strict about it?
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / luk in ur bed~
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
well Im not a racist ......nd it wud b preety awesome if ppl of different religions fall in luv :phew:....
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london/kent, Engl...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sakurafan318 wrote:


kakashiiskool wrote:

well i dont believe in god im not a religion so i cant really answer but i would go out with someone who was religous


you have no religion? meaning you're an atheist [i dont truly know the spelling]

so you would go out w/ someone religious? would you choose to convert to that religion if your partner's religious tradition was strict about it?


yh i wasnt to sure of the spelling thats why i didnt write it but i probably wouldn't convert to someone elses religion just cos i liked them but maybeif i liked them a lot and they were really bothered about it
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i should only date and have relationship with people who has the same religion with me.and love will only begin when your 18 years old above, meaning teenagers, 17 years old and below cannot have relationships...
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
in my opinion, theres no such thing as "Wrong religion".. people only have preferences
Posted 5/25/08
well if my boyfriend was religious then id just have to accept that. if he doesnt try to convert me or vice versa then we shouldnt have a problem.
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell, Norway
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
I'm gonna love the person i fall in love with no matter what religion he has, but at the same time i will not abandon my own religion and instead i will pray that it will work out anyway...
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i'm muslim none of the guys i ever liked are muslim
eveything works good for me
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
Love come first
family and friends come right after....
then Money.....
religion come after.... money....

So.... love is more important
Posted 5/28/08
yeah i do..sad
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Love knows no religion.
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:

i have a lot of ex-christian relatives.They converted first then married.



I can't marry someone who is not Muslim,cause for me GOD comes first then love.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.