First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply The Dark Basement
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Zachlied wrote:

*stare* *stare*
ikuro your not scared are you?
*iku stares and shakes head*
*giggle*
hai hai...lets clean up desu...
oh! konichiwa mummie-san can you please look somewhere else to stay..this is the school grounds desu
*mummie walks out*
*stares at rats*
hi~! desu i left chees in the recycling center! enjoy over there desu..
*stares at corps*
hmm...
*does revival magic*
there! now you guys walk to your graves your coffins are fixed.go to the cementery to the south its closer..make sure you guys don't scare the pedestrians!
*iku kun cleans up disgusting parts*
oi!...
you don't need to use a sword everythings cleaned up desu :D
*grabs sword*
*breaks*
*gets foldable bed*
isn't this place cute iku kun?
*pats ikuro's head*



hahahaha! that was kinds funny
*appears in front of you*
good work cleaning the place up =) * 2 thumbs up*
Students
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

WantedBound wrote:


Zachlied wrote:

*stare* *stare*
ikuro your not scared are you?
*iku stares and shakes head*
*giggle*
hai hai...lets clean up desu...
oh! konichiwa mummie-san can you please look somewhere else to stay..this is the school grounds desu
*mummie walks out*
*stares at rats*
hi~! desu i left chees in the recycling center! enjoy over there desu..
*stares at corps*
hmm...
*does revival magic*
there! now you guys walk to your graves your coffins are fixed.go to the cementery to the south its closer..make sure you guys don't scare the pedestrians!
*iku kun cleans up disgusting parts*
oi!...
you don't need to use a sword everythings cleaned up desu :D
*grabs sword*
*breaks*
*gets foldable bed*
isn't this place cute iku kun?
*pats ikuro's head*



hahahaha! that was kinds funny
*appears in front of you*
good work cleaning the place up =) * 2 thumbs up*


i hope they won't come back
Students
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...:D
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Zachlied wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


Zachlied wrote:

*stare* *stare*
ikuro your not scared are you?
*iku stares and shakes head*
*giggle*
hai hai...lets clean up desu...
oh! konichiwa mummie-san can you please look somewhere else to stay..this is the school grounds desu
*mummie walks out*
*stares at rats*
hi~! desu i left chees in the recycling center! enjoy over there desu..
*stares at corps*
hmm...
*does revival magic*
there! now you guys walk to your graves your coffins are fixed.go to the cementery to the south its closer..make sure you guys don't scare the pedestrians!
*iku kun cleans up disgusting parts*
oi!...
you don't need to use a sword everythings cleaned up desu :D
*grabs sword*
*breaks*
*gets foldable bed*
isn't this place cute iku kun?
*pats ikuro's head*



hahahaha! that was kinds funny
*appears in front of you*
good work cleaning the place up =) * 2 thumbs up*


i hope they won't come back


oh...

its clean already..

do you mind if i put sofas and table here...

i kinda like this room...

it's peaceful here...

Posted 6/1/08
this place gives me a homey feeling.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
*enter the basement*
*look around*
This place is dirty again.
I guess I would help in cleaning this place for awhile
*start cleaning*
They should make someone to clean this place.
*look at my hand*



I wonder if I can really be free from that.
*continue on cleaning*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

blckfox7 wrote:

*enter the basement*
*look around*
This place is dirty again.
I guess I would help in cleaning this place for awhile
*start cleaning*
They should make someone to clean this place.
*look at my hand*



I wonder if I can really be free from that.
*continue on cleaning*


Satoshi
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:






Satoshi


*look at you*
You again.

What is it this time?
I won't forgive you on what you have done to ayame.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Satoshi


*look at you*
You again.

What is it this time?
I won't forgive you on what you have done to ayame.


*gets on hands and knees*
I do not want you to forgive.............I ......*starts to cry* please help Lady Fumiko reivied Lady Ayame, but.......please help me, please for her sake I need your help please
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*gets on hands and knees*
I do not want you to forgive.............I ......*starts to cry* please help Lady Fumiko reivied Lady Ayame, but.......please help me, please for her sake I need your help please


*eyes turn to normal*
Help?
After what you have done to ayame you want to help her?
Are you kidding?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*gets on hands and knees*
I do not want you to forgive.............I ......*starts to cry* please help Lady Fumiko reivied Lady Ayame, but.......please help me, please for her sake I need your help please


*eyes turn to normal*
Help?
After what you have done to ayame you want to help her?
Are you kidding?


Please but before her spirt left she did not curse me or hate me instead asked for forgiveness............so please help her, I do not know what to do?! She is in the girls dorm and I have permisson for you to go in to see her if you would, but please help her, just please!!!!!!!
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*gets on hands and knees*
I do not want you to forgive.............I ......*starts to cry* please help Lady Fumiko reivied Lady Ayame, but.......please help me, please for her sake I need your help please


*eyes turn to normal*
Help?
After what you have done to ayame you want to help her?
Are you kidding?


Please but before her spirt left she did not curse me or hate me instead asked for forgiveness............so please help her, I do not know what to do?! She is in the girls dorm and I have permisson for you to go in to see her if you would, but please help her, just please!!!!!!!


But how?
I don't have any power to revive or to cure someone's soul.
Sorry but you should ask for silver or cara's help in that matter.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*gets on hands and knees*
I do not want you to forgive.............I ......*starts to cry* please help Lady Fumiko reivied Lady Ayame, but.......please help me, please for her sake I need your help please


*eyes turn to normal*
Help?
After what you have done to ayame you want to help her?
Are you kidding?


Please but before her spirt left she did not curse me or hate me instead asked for forgiveness............so please help her, I do not know what to do?! She is in the girls dorm and I have permisson for you to go in to see her if you would, but please help her, just please!!!!!!!


But how?
I don't have any power to revive or to cure someone's soul.
Sorry but you should ask for silver or cara's help in that matter.


It is just here memory, she is like a lost child, maybe if she saw you she could remember, so please help me!!! Please FOR AYAME SAKE, JUST PLAES HELP!!!!!!!!
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*gets on hands and knees*
I do not want you to forgive.............I ......*starts to cry* please help Lady Fumiko reivied Lady Ayame, but.......please help me, please for her sake I need your help please


*eyes turn to normal*
Help?
After what you have done to ayame you want to help her?
Are you kidding?


Please but before her spirt left she did not curse me or hate me instead asked for forgiveness............so please help her, I do not know what to do?! She is in the girls dorm and I have permisson for you to go in to see her if you would, but please help her, just please!!!!!!!


But how?
I don't have any power to revive or to cure someone's soul.
Sorry but you should ask for silver or cara's help in that matter.


It is just here memory, she is like a lost child, maybe if she saw you she could remember, so please help me!!! Please FOR AYAME SAKE, JUST PLAES HELP!!!!!!!!


*breathe*
Where is ichiro at the time like this?
*looks at you*
Alright I'll help her.
*stand you up*
You should not do that in front of me.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

blckfox7 wrote:

*breathe*
Where is ichiro at the time like this?
*looks at you*
Alright I'll help her.
*stand you up*
You should not do that in front of me.


*looks at you confused*
Why not?!
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:

*breathe*
Where is ichiro at the time like this?
*looks at you*
Alright I'll help her.
*stand you up*
You should not do that in front of me.


*looks at you confused*
Why not?!


*smiles*
I just don't like it.
Let's go now to ayame okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.