Miyavi
6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
What do you think, worth it or not?
I went to his only concert in chile this 21 and I have to say.... he's an awesome artist...
he and the kavki boyz rocked the house!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuGfOa8ZA8&feature=related

that's the message to all the chilean fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-a9PcE992Q&feature=related

he started with jpn pride, i was in fron of him, and i almost died.... i was crying so badly

the concert was amazing, teddy was awesome, myv even kissed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ddf-gsfmc

this version of are you ready to rock lasted like... 20 minutes xD

the most memorable moments were...

1. when we started shouting "ai shiteru", he almost cried, then laughed and shouted back "ai shiteru neee~!!"
2. something crushed his face, he started crying and went out of stage, then came back laughing
3. he started touching himself... god, you can imagine

He played : "Jpn Pride”, “Ossan Ossan Ore Nambo”, “Funky Monkey Vibration”, “21st Century Tokyo Blues” “Hi no Hikari Sae Todokanai Kono Basho de” one mix of "Pop is Dead”, “Dear my Friend” and “Senor Senora Senorita” by teddy, “What A Wonderful World” and “Neo Vizualizm”

I spent 16 hours standing outside to be in fron of him

miyavi wrote to chilean fans on his myspace, he said he was so impressed that we were singing all his songs, and that we were crazy ( the crowd thrown a large buch of thing to him, including the thing that hitted his face) and said that he can't wait to rock with us again

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=1000278930

anyways... I was so happy ... on may 21 in my country we conmemorate the wining of a war, but from now and on I'll conmemorate this day, as one of the happiest days of my life, the first time i get to see miyavi.
=)

p.d: he brought A.q.u.a a new band have you heard of them?

Posted 5/23/08
Please use the general discussion thread and post what you think about him

Miyavi Fans
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-11834/Miyavi-Fans.html
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

franny16 wrote:

What do you think, worth it or not?
I went to his only concert in chile this 21 and I have to say.... he's an awesome artist...
he and the kavki boyz rocked the house!



p.d: he brought A.q.u.a a new band have you heard of them?




I think this thread is okay, (may I suggest) the title should be:

THIS IZ THE JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK _2008 Tour

because it's discussing only the tour. Hope more people will share their experiences.

p/s if u can edit the title..it will be nice



photo credits to Miyavi & the 2008 Tour Team^^v

well, not yet for me. I am in 'risky' situation now (though I did buy his ticket for London show).
6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

101303san wrote:


franny16 wrote:

What do you think, worth it or not?
I went to his only concert in chile this 21 and I have to say.... he's an awesome artist...
he and the kavki boyz rocked the house!



p.d: he brought A.q.u.a a new band have you heard of them?




I think this thread is okay, (may I suggest) the title should be:

THIS IZ JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK _2008 Tour

because it's discussing only the tour. Hope more people will share their experiences.

p/s if u can edit the title..it will be nice




well, not yet for me. I am in 'risky' situation now (though I did buy his ticket for London show).


wow, are those pictures of myv in chile? i'm sure that the picture on the right side is from his concert in chile (he's wearing a shirt from my country's soccer team)
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

franny16 wrote:


101303san wrote:


franny16 wrote:

What do you think, worth it or not?
I went to his only concert in chile this 21 and I have to say.... he's an awesome artist...
he and the kavki boyz rocked the house!



p.d: he brought A.q.u.a a new band have you heard of them?




I think this thread is okay, (may I suggest) the title should be:

THIS IZ JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK _2008 Tour

because it's discussing only the tour. Hope more people will share their experiences.

p/s if u can edit the title..it will be nice




well, not yet for me. I am in 'risky' situation now (though I did buy his ticket for London show).


wow, are those pictures of myv in chile? i'm sure that the picture on the right side is from his concert in chile (he's wearing a shirt from my country's soccer team)



Yes those are from Chile Live (lovely pictures) I should put photos credits to Miyavi for sharing his lovely tour photos.

6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
MYV rocks!
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
As stated by SitthichaiDZL, please post in the pre-existing thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-11834/Miyavi-Fans.html

Locked
You must be logged in to post.