First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Live dragon ballz movie
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
well I would watch it even tho if it's not good since i keep myself true as a DB fan cuz it made me start watching anime
But i do find it wierd tho I mean i went on youtube top check them out but looks like nothing is actually serious and I thought Keanu Reeves was gonna play Goku and was all like WTF???!!!!! Matrix again (shit they already took the good scenes in the last Matrix flying around and stuff)
but I do hope they pick someone really funny and perverted looking for Roshi!!!!!yeah He's funny!!!
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Gaara-sama wrote:

OMG..tell me this is seriously just a joke!


Nope. It happens to be true. Believe me, it took me 2 months to get over the shock. i'm so PISSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!! But people keep saying that it's going to be good so I guess i'll give it a chance.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / kissimmee Florida
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
wtf !!!!!! i thought bulma had blue hair and why put a american for goku wat happened to jet li or jackie chan or that huy that played lu kang in mortal kombat omg but if its good like rating are like over a 7 i might watch it so yea i wanna see how they made it cuz i thought from all the special affects will be life like but its ok ill watch

does any1 knows when its coming out ?????
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

sleepy1313 wrote:

well I would watch it even tho if it's not good since i keep myself true as a DB fan cuz it made me start watching anime
But i do find it wierd tho I mean i went on youtube top check them out but looks like nothing is actually serious and I thought Keanu Reeves was gonna play Goku and was all like WTF???!!!!! Matrix again (shit they already took the good scenes in the last Matrix flying around and stuff)
but I do hope they pick someone really funny and perverted looking for Roshi!!!!!yeah He's funny!!!




Is Chow YUn Fat perverted enough? (yeah, right.) sigh.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

extreme132 wrote:

wtf !!!!!! i thought bulma had blue hair and why put a american for goku wat happened to jet li or jackie chan or that huy that played lu kang in mortal kombat omg but if its good like rating are like over a 7 i might watch it so yea i wanna see how they made it cuz i thought from all the special affects will be life like but its ok ill watch

does any1 knows when its coming out ?????


Comes out sometime in 2009. Jet Li and Jackie Chan are too old. They didn't pick an asian person because this is being developed by an American company, and there's not many asian actors in America. Plus, it's actually Dragonball live action, so Goku's supposed to be 10, but looks like they upped the age a bit.
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Cyclone003 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

id watch it, it seems ok but i strongly suggest tat goku should b a azn person


No, there are no good asian actors living in America. (Jet Li and Jackie Chan don't count because their too old for the lead)


Jackie Chan and Jet Li are NEVER too old for anything!!!!!!!!!
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
this is too hilarious .
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Zinv72 wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

id watch it, it seems ok but i strongly suggest tat goku should b a azn person


No, there are no good asian actors living in America. (Jet Li and Jackie Chan don't count because their too old for the lead)


Jackie Chan and Jet Li are NEVER too old for anything!!!!!!!!!


Jackie Chan is old. Watch Rush Hour 3 and you can tell he has aged. A little older, and he could play Roshi himself.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / kissimmee Florida
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Cyclone003 wrote:


extreme132 wrote:

wtf !!!!!! i thought bulma had blue hair and why put a american for goku wat happened to jet li or jackie chan or that huy that played lu kang in mortal kombat omg but if its good like rating are like over a 7 i might watch it so yea i wanna see how they made it cuz i thought from all the special affects will be life like but its ok ill watch

does any1 knows when its coming out ?????


Comes out sometime in 2009. Jet Li and Jackie Chan are too old. They didn't pick an asian person because this is being developed by an American company, and there's not many asian actors in America. Plus, it's actually Dragonball live action, so Goku's supposed to be 10, but looks like they upped the age a bit.


ooooh ok damn 2009 well atleast they will upgrade there special affect machine and wow i thought it would be dbz not db but its ok i like it i guess lol and thanks 4 the info
Posted 5/23/08

Cyclone003 wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

id watch it, it seems ok but i strongly suggest tat goku should b a azn person


No, there are no good asian actors living in America. (Jet Li and Jackie Chan don't count because their too old for the lead)


Jackie Chan and Jet Li are NEVER too old for anything!!!!!!!!!


Jackie Chan is old. Watch Rush Hour 3 and you can tell he has aged. A little older, and he could play Roshi himself.


Ya i do agree with that but does jackie-chan no japense isn't he chinese
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

extreme132 wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


extreme132 wrote:

wtf !!!!!! i thought bulma had blue hair and why put a american for goku wat happened to jet li or jackie chan or that huy that played lu kang in mortal kombat omg but if its good like rating are like over a 7 i might watch it so yea i wanna see how they made it cuz i thought from all the special affects will be life like but its ok ill watch

does any1 knows when its coming out ?????


Comes out sometime in 2009. Jet Li and Jackie Chan are too old. They didn't pick an asian person because this is being developed by an American company, and there's not many asian actors in America. Plus, it's actually Dragonball live action, so Goku's supposed to be 10, but looks like they upped the age a bit.


ooooh ok damn 2009 well atleast they will upgrade there special affect machine and wow i thought it would be dbz not db but its ok i like it i guess lol and thanks 4 the info


Yeah, so they wouldn't really need the Super Saiyan stuff. They will probably use the same stuff the Forbidden Kingdom type fighting.
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Cyclone003 wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

id watch it, it seems ok but i strongly suggest tat goku should b a azn person


No, there are no good asian actors living in America. (Jet Li and Jackie Chan don't count because their too old for the lead)


Jackie Chan and Jet Li are NEVER too old for anything!!!!!!!!!


Jackie Chan is old. Watch Rush Hour 3 and you can tell he has aged. A little older, and he could play Roshi himself.


I know I know. =__= but he's always be that Jackie Chan from Rush Hour (1) to me. xD

3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

BlueEyedHokage wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

id watch it, it seems ok but i strongly suggest tat goku should b a azn person


No, there are no good asian actors living in America. (Jet Li and Jackie Chan don't count because their too old for the lead)


Jackie Chan and Jet Li are NEVER too old for anything!!!!!!!!!


Jackie Chan is old. Watch Rush Hour 3 and you can tell he has aged. A little older, and he could play Roshi himself.


Ya i do agree with that but does jackie-chan no japense isn't he chinese


Yeah, he's Chinese, but he knows a little Japanese. Either way though, this is an American movie. Akira Toriyama (the creator of Dragonball Z) gave them permission. I assume this is going to be at least an average good film since they're making this a trilogy, so two more movies after.
39028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Harrisburg Pa
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Now don't quote me on this but I heard that Chris Brown might be in this movie....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.