First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
myspace karaoke
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

mikekun415 wrote:


faeriedustgrl wrote:

karaoke on myspace? really?
well, haven't signed onto my myspace in ages..
facebook is beter


facebook huh, my friend cancelled heres, she said she feels like a stalker on it, since u know what ur friends have been doing? lol, and its really for college students right? but, i like the karaoke feature and the new game features myspace has

no, facebook is for high school and up
you can go on settings and fix some stuff up so no one sees what you're doing..

5862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the best city in...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
oo, i see, lol, k, thanks for the info
5862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the best city in...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
soo? any heard of it and urmm, can u share ur songs? lol
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08
haha..Karaoke in myspace.
What is that suppose to do?
Posted 6/4/08
theres a myspace karaoke now???
5862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the best city in...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

LOVEDOLLx wrote:

theres a myspace karaoke now???


yes mam there is
Posted 6/4/08

mikekun415 wrote:


LOVEDOLLx wrote:

theres a myspace karaoke now???


yes mam there is


:] Cool
Im on Myspace right now (havent been on my account for months)
How exactly does it work?

5862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the best city in...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

LOVEDOLLx wrote:


mikekun415 wrote:


LOVEDOLLx wrote:

theres a myspace karaoke now???


yes mam there is


:] Cool
Im on Myspace right now (havent been on my account for months)
How exactly does it work?



lol, ur prolly off it now or figured it out, haha, but urm, at ur home page, in the entertainment section under the horoscopes
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

Nadeshiko24 wrote:

myspace has a karaoke feature??... what??... havent been on myspace for weeks (dramatic huh?)... hmm... interesting...

yes, facebook is for college students... or so i've heard...


facebook was started by some guys in a college to let them communicate between classmates

-----

i found something close to this:

http://digg.com/music/MySpace_Music_to_Stage_Its_150th_Secret_Show

-----

more on the facebook subject, and others:

Top 20 Internet Millionaires Under 30
1. Mark Zuckerberg [ Facebook ] 23 years old | $700M
2. Andrew Gower [ Runescape ] 28 years old | $650M
3. Blake Ross and David Hyatt [ Mozilla ] 22 years old | $120M
4. Chad Hurley [ Youtube ] 30 years old | $85M
5. Angelo Sotira [ Deviant ART ] 26 years old | $75M
6. John Vechey [ PopCap Games ] 28 years old | $60M
7. Alexander Levin [ WordPress ] 23 years old | $57M
8. Jake Nickell [ Threadless ] 28 years old | $50M
9. Sean Belnick [ Biz Chair ] 20 years old | $42M
10. Kevin Rose [ Digg ] 30 years old | $31M
11. Ryan Block [ Engadget ] 25 years old | $20M
12. Aodhan Cullen [ Stat Counter ] 24 years old | $18M
13. Tom Fulp [ Newgrounds ] 29 years old | $15M
14. Rishi Kacker and Matt Pauker [ Voltage ] 24 years old | $12M
15. Markus Frind [ Plenty of Fish ] 29 years old | $10M
16. Catherine and David Cook [ My Year Book ] 17 & 19 years old | $10M
17. Fredrik Neij [ The Pirate Bay ] 28 years old | $10M
18. David Hauser & Siamak Taghaddos [ GotvMail ] 24 years old | $8M
19. Jermaine Griggs [ Hear and Play ] 23 years old | $5M
20. Jay Westerdal [ Domain Tools ] 29 years old | $5M

http://digg.com/business_finance/Top_20_Internet_Millionaires_Under_30
http://www.dulcenegosyante.com/top-20-internet-millionaires-under-30/

submitted 148 days ago, made popular 147 days ago
Posted 6/4/08
@myspace what a stupid idea ~_~
5862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the best city in...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

@myspace what a stupid idea ~_~


lol, yeah, all that money for making a site like that, tsk tsk
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
havent been on myspace for a long time XD
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
i mustve lived in the cave for not knowing this
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
OMFG REALLY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE...not
Posted 6/4/08

noobkoo wrote:


Nadeshiko24 wrote:

myspace has a karaoke feature??... what??... havent been on myspace for weeks (dramatic huh?)... hmm... interesting...

yes, facebook is for college students... or so i've heard...


facebook was started by some guys in a college to let them communicate between classmates

-----

i found something close to this:

http://digg.com/music/MySpace_Music_to_Stage_Its_150th_Secret_Show

-----

more on the facebook subject, and others:

Top 20 Internet Millionaires Under 30
1. Mark Zuckerberg [ Facebook ] 23 years old | $700M
2. Andrew Gower [ Runescape ] 28 years old | $650M
3. Blake Ross and David Hyatt [ Mozilla ] 22 years old | $120M
4. Chad Hurley [ Youtube ] 30 years old | $85M
5. Angelo Sotira [ Deviant ART ] 26 years old | $75M
6. John Vechey [ PopCap Games ] 28 years old | $60M
7. Alexander Levin [ WordPress ] 23 years old | $57M
8. Jake Nickell [ Threadless ] 28 years old | $50M
9. Sean Belnick [ Biz Chair ] 20 years old | $42M
10. Kevin Rose [ Digg ] 30 years old | $31M
11. Ryan Block [ Engadget ] 25 years old | $20M
12. Aodhan Cullen [ Stat Counter ] 24 years old | $18M
13. Tom Fulp [ Newgrounds ] 29 years old | $15M
14. Rishi Kacker and Matt Pauker [ Voltage ] 24 years old | $12M
15. Markus Frind [ Plenty of Fish ] 29 years old | $10M
16. Catherine and David Cook [ My Year Book ] 17 & 19 years old | $10M
17. Fredrik Neij [ The Pirate Bay ] 28 years old | $10M
18. David Hauser & Siamak Taghaddos [ GotvMail ] 24 years old | $8M
19. Jermaine Griggs [ Hear and Play ] 23 years old | $5M
20. Jay Westerdal [ Domain Tools ] 29 years old | $5M

http://digg.com/business_finance/Top_20_Internet_Millionaires_Under_30
http://www.dulcenegosyante.com/top-20-internet-millionaires-under-30/

submitted 148 days ago, made popular 147 days ago



kinda shocked that deviantart is in the list. . .

but how about shinji-CR?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.