First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply In your opinion Who is the weakest character in Bleach?
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kibafan wrote:


darkman6909 wrote:


kibafan wrote:

i posted it again and quoted so that you would get a notification that i replied or else i'd just be talking to myself.....


Does this mean u dont want me 2 post?


i dont really know im bored and alone so keep posting if u want, also can i buddy you??


I guess so
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

darkman6909 wrote:


kibafan wrote:


darkman6909 wrote:


kibafan wrote:

i posted it again and quoted so that you would get a notification that i replied or else i'd just be talking to myself.....


Does this mean u dont want me 2 post?


i dont really know im bored and alone so keep posting if u want, also can i buddy you??


I guess so


r u posting cuz u r bored???
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
yep but im about to watch onepiece or initial d
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Outside your window
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.

118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Outside your window
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.


Sure he's stronger than a normal human- but when seriously fighting he's always in the other form. If he wasn't- I'm sure he'd get his butt kicked by the other really strong enemies.

Two: but he never did get any of those extra bodies did he? Therefore your argument is null.

I am basing this all on what really happened.


EDIT: Now don't get me wrong. I adore Kon. But it doesn't make him any stronger.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.


Sure he's stronger than a normal human- but when seriously fighting he's always in the other form. If he wasn't- I'm sure he'd get his butt kicked by the other really strong enemies.

Two: but he never did get any of those extra bodies did he? Therefore your argument is null.

I am basing this all on what really happened.


EDIT: Now don't get me wrong. I adore Kon. But it doesn't make him any stronger.


dude i said there AREN'T (that's short for ARE NOT) also if u compare him to yuzu he is sooooo not the weakest. if u reread the threads headline it says" weakest character in bleach" not necesarilly just the ones that hae fought any side character is elegible for the position of weakest character in the bleach series.
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Outside your window
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.


Sure he's stronger than a normal human- but when seriously fighting he's always in the other form. If he wasn't- I'm sure he'd get his butt kicked by the other really strong enemies.

Two: but he never did get any of those extra bodies did he? Therefore your argument is null.

I am basing this all on what really happened.


EDIT: Now don't get me wrong. I adore Kon. But it doesn't make him any stronger.


dude i said there AREN'T (that's short for ARE NOT) also if u compare him to yuzu he is sooooo not the weakest. if u reread the threads headline it says" weakest character in bleach" not necesarilly just the ones that hae fought any side character is elegible for the position of weakest character in the bleach series.



Oh pardon me, I forgot about her. Sure enough she's one of the weakest. But Kon is still weak.

And seriously, you got the wrong message if you're arguing about you saying "ARE NOT" yadda yadda. I know there weren't.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.


Sure he's stronger than a normal human- but when seriously fighting he's always in the other form. If he wasn't- I'm sure he'd get his butt kicked by the other really strong enemies.

Two: but he never did get any of those extra bodies did he? Therefore your argument is null.

I am basing this all on what really happened.


EDIT: Now don't get me wrong. I adore Kon. But it doesn't make him any stronger.


dude i said there AREN'T (that's short for ARE NOT) also if u compare him to yuzu he is sooooo not the weakest. if u reread the threads headline it says" weakest character in bleach" not necesarilly just the ones that hae fought any side character is elegible for the position of weakest character in the bleach series.



Oh pardon me, I forgot about her. Sure enough she's one of the weakest. But Kon is still weak.

And seriously, you got the wrong message if you're arguing about you saying "ARE NOT" yadda yadda. I know there weren't.


u r very confused and FINALLY u stopped saying kon is the weakest and agreed that yuzu is the weakest. or did you -_^???
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Outside your window
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.


Sure he's stronger than a normal human- but when seriously fighting he's always in the other form. If he wasn't- I'm sure he'd get his butt kicked by the other really strong enemies.

Two: but he never did get any of those extra bodies did he? Therefore your argument is null.

I am basing this all on what really happened.


EDIT: Now don't get me wrong. I adore Kon. But it doesn't make him any stronger.


dude i said there AREN'T (that's short for ARE NOT) also if u compare him to yuzu he is sooooo not the weakest. if u reread the threads headline it says" weakest character in bleach" not necesarilly just the ones that hae fought any side character is elegible for the position of weakest character in the bleach series.



Oh pardon me, I forgot about her. Sure enough she's one of the weakest. But Kon is still weak.

And seriously, you got the wrong message if you're arguing about you saying "ARE NOT" yadda yadda. I know there weren't.


u r very confused and FINALLY u stopped saying kon is the weakest and agreed that yuzu is the weakest. or did you -_^???


No, I am not confused. Not at all, so don't go assuming. I merely forgot about people like her because they don't show up often. It's a simple mistake. Kon is still one of the weakest. This fact has not changed one bit. ;)

I have better things to do now, ta-ta.

118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:


kibafan wrote:


heyriku wrote:

Kon, of course. I think this is no contest~


dude come back to the last page and read my post maybe then you will change you mind.


I already read every post before I posted. So no, my mind is not changing. The fact that he is usually always a stuffed lion makes him weak. The other fact that always makes him weak is that he's always in Ichigo's "human" body if not in the stuffed lion.



well he is in a stuffed lion because there arent really any EXTRA >>>BODIES<<< lying around you know? and also when he is in ichigo's body if u dont remeber he is much stronger than a regular human.


Sure he's stronger than a normal human- but when seriously fighting he's always in the other form. If he wasn't- I'm sure he'd get his butt kicked by the other really strong enemies.

Two: but he never did get any of those extra bodies did he? Therefore your argument is null.

I am basing this all on what really happened.


EDIT: Now don't get me wrong. I adore Kon. But it doesn't make him any stronger.


dude i said there AREN'T (that's short for ARE NOT) also if u compare him to yuzu he is sooooo not the weakest. if u reread the threads headline it says" weakest character in bleach" not necesarilly just the ones that hae fought any side character is elegible for the position of weakest character in the bleach series.



Oh pardon me, I forgot about her. Sure enough she's one of the weakest. But Kon is still weak.

And seriously, you got the wrong message if you're arguing about you saying "ARE NOT" yadda yadda. I know there weren't.


u r very confused and FINALLY u stopped saying kon is the weakest and agreed that yuzu is the weakest. or did you -_^???


No, I am not confused. Not at all, so don't go assuming. I merely forgot about people like her because they don't show up often. It's a simple mistake. Kon is still one of the weakest. This fact has not changed one bit. ;)

I have better things to do now, ta-ta.



whatever also the confused thing was not about forgetting about yuzu the confused thing was about the bodies thing
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Yuzu. But Kon is, too. He's a little teddy, anyways!
3999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PLANET FIERCE BABY!
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I think it would have to be Inoue - and hey! Kon rocks, okay?
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 1st district of R...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Umm....*thinks seriously but sarcastically*.....
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

krizarcz wrote:

Umm....*thinks seriously but sarcastically*.....

Nice! xD
Mine is Oralhoeme and bitchyhime.
but seriously she's useless and weak. Only thing she good for is healing..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.