First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
HOT or NOT ?
Posted 5/24/08
Posted 5/24/08

epicbethyname wrote:

I wonder if she did this because it may not be her, but one of her friends and she wants to prove how NOT hot she really is? It's possible.


that's what im thinkin...
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Aside for being a personal thread, it is also a poll... thread failed...
1766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Indiana, U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:

I wonder if she did this because it may not be her, but one of her friends and she wants to prove how NOT hot she really is? It's possible.


that's what im thinkin...


Yeah, but what can we do... It's already been reported, just got to wait for one of the mods to quit being lazy and close this down.
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

epicbethyname wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:

I wonder if she did this because it may not be her, but one of her friends and she wants to prove how NOT hot she really is? It's possible.


that's what im thinkin...


Yeah, but what can we do... It's already been reported, just got to wait for one of the mods to quit being lazy and close this down.


edit: never mind my theory is wrong xP
1766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Indiana, U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

koutasan wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:

I wonder if she did this because it may not be her, but one of her friends and she wants to prove how NOT hot she really is? It's possible.


that's what im thinkin...


Yeah, but what can we do... It's already been reported, just got to wait for one of the mods to quit being lazy and close this down.


edit: never mind my theory is wrong xP


AH!!! Naruto!!! *Runs*
Posted 5/24/08

epicbethyname wrote:


koutasan wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:

I wonder if she did this because it may not be her, but one of her friends and she wants to prove how NOT hot she really is? It's possible.


that's what im thinkin...


Yeah, but what can we do... It's already been reported, just got to wait for one of the mods to quit being lazy and close this down.


edit: never mind my theory is wrong xP


AH!!! Naruto!!! *Runs*


Should change my avatar hm?
1766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Indiana, U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

koutasan wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:


koutasan wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


epicbethyname wrote:

I wonder if she did this because it may not be her, but one of her friends and she wants to prove how NOT hot she really is? It's possible.


that's what im thinkin...


Yeah, but what can we do... It's already been reported, just got to wait for one of the mods to quit being lazy and close this down.


edit: never mind my theory is wrong xP


AH!!! Naruto!!! *Runs*


Should change my avatar hm?


No, I'm just joking. I think Naruto is okay, but I hate Sasuke and Sakura AND Gaara AND etc... As long as it isn't Ichigo or any of those other lame Bleach characters it's okay.
Posted 5/24/08
yeah, no personal threads...sorrii guys...

~ Reported
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
xx xx
Posted 5/24/08
WTF?!?!

whats the prob with everyone today

posting hot or not threads in wrong sections

pls don't show us how insecure you are
107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Personal thread, sorry.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.