First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Is Cloud (FF7) hot?
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


wait..!?

what if its... fake..?

like this dude..





maybe you're right :o

we may have to research more. . .

how about cloud got hit by cosmic rays?

or even . . .

he evolved!!!!



yes that explains it!..
oh wait.. i wonder if one day he'll turn to this..



PEDOBEAR!


OMFG!

i can imagine him. . .

PEDOcloud!!!
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

tzexiao wrote:

WOW... and how did you know that so clearly?


Cloud walks my dog during holidays.. amazing eh?
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


tzexiao wrote:

WOW... and how did you know that so clearly?


Cloud walks my dog during holidays.. amazing eh?


oh gosh!!! Intro to me if he still looks like when FFVII was released
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


i can imagine him. . .

PEDOcloud!!!


primary symptoms are showing!

just look at him..


when FF7 was released:



reaction of fan girls: WOW so handsome..! XD


BUT

Now:


reaction of fan girls: WHAT THE FCUK..??????!??!?!?!?


___________

im sleepy.. got to go...! XD
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


tzexiao wrote:

WOW... and how did you know that so clearly?


Cloud walks my dog during holidays.. amazing eh?


you're lucky. . .

shepiroth slices my cats

OKAY :D

good night XD
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

tzexiao wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


tzexiao wrote:

WOW... and how did you know that so clearly?


Cloud walks my dog during holidays.. amazing eh?


oh gosh!!! Intro to me if he still looks like when FFVII was released


sadly no.. he has morphed into something horrible!
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

you're lucky. . .

shepiroth slices my cats

OKAY :D

good night XD


really? he often lend me his katana when i cut carrots..
wait?! so that explains the weird taste i get in my carrots.. its you cat's --------
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
GOT TO GO! im sleepy..
Posted 5/24/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

you're lucky. . .

shepiroth slices my cats

OKAY :D

good night XD


really? he often lend me his katana when i cut carrots..
wait?! so that explains the weird taste i get in my carrots.. its you cat's -------- :o


o rly

i play with yuffie's shuriken

but sometimes there dog's blood plus a dog collar of your pet dog. . .

so . . . that's your!!
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/08


sephiroth looks cooler than cloud....
Posted 5/24/08

congovampire wrote:



sephiroth looks cooler than cloud....


OMG

so . . .shepiroth . . . is . . .

part SNORLAX


that is so cool!!!
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the sky
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
cloud is SUPER COOL n HANDSOME XD .. wif is sword .. omt .. WOOTS
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

you're lucky. . .

shepiroth slices my cats

OKAY :D

good night XD


really? he often lend me his katana when i cut carrots..
wait?! so that explains the weird taste i get in my carrots.. its you cat's -------- :o


o rly

i play with yuffie's shuriken

but sometimes there dog's blood plus a dog collar of your pet dog. . .

so . . . that's your!!


gross
Posted 5/24/08

tzexiao wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

you're lucky. . .

shepiroth slices my cats

OKAY :D

good night XD


really? he often lend me his katana when i cut carrots..
wait?! so that explains the weird taste i get in my carrots.. its you cat's -------- :o


o rly

i play with yuffie's shuriken

but sometimes there dog's blood plus a dog collar of your pet dog. . .

so . . . that's your!!


gross


can tell why is it gross?
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


congovampire wrote:



sephiroth looks cooler than cloud....


OMG

so . . .shepiroth . . . is . . .

part SNORLAX


that is so cool!!!


i know...hahaha..its in his genes..
.half human half pokemon...its my first time hearing that..lolz

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.