First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Anything better then anime?
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
hangin out with my friends and listening to asian music is better than anime but i still can't live without an anime.
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / § 団 Literature Cl...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Playing the piano.
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
oh i forgot to put God , fod water, shelter, my family, friends ya and moree
gadeel 
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Human contact, food, video games, books, traps, babies and [accidentally] stumbling upon a lesbian situation.
2981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on the floor..
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
novels. i can live without anime for days but I can't do it without reading anything like Twilight or The A-list
1456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Bulacan, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
reading books while listening music is the best.......... as much as possible with snacks around to eat...... .
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
food, sleeping, travelling around theworld, reading...and talking
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

dominikwierd wrote:

novels. i can live without anime for days but I can't do it without reading anything like Twilight or The A-list

yeah! Twilight! XD
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
well ~duh~ sex is better than anime
2981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on the floor..
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

e-marie wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:

novels. i can live without anime for days but I can't do it without reading anything like Twilight or The A-list

yeah! Twilight! XD

Twilight fan nice! Who's your fave of the Cullens?
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

dominikwierd wrote:


e-marie wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:

novels. i can live without anime for days but I can't do it without reading anything like Twilight or The A-list

yeah! Twilight! XD

Twilight fan nice! Who's your fave of the Cullens?


it's been awhile so i hope remember their name i like...jasper, edward and alice
2981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on the floor..
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

e-marie wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:


e-marie wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:

novels. i can live without anime for days but I can't do it without reading anything like Twilight or The A-list

yeah! Twilight! XD

Twilight fan nice! Who's your fave of the Cullens?


it's been awhile so i hope remember their name i like...jasper, edward and alice


Yes! I like Alice too. And of course Edward too. I love him. Haha. Have you read Stephenie's other work? The Host?
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

dominikwierd wrote:


e-marie wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:


e-marie wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:

novels. i can live without anime for days but I can't do it without reading anything like Twilight or The A-list

yeah! Twilight! XD

Twilight fan nice! Who's your fave of the Cullens?


it's been awhile so i hope remember their name i like...jasper, edward and alice


Yes! I like Alice too. And of course Edward too. I love him. Haha. Have you read Stephenie's other work? The Host?


nope...did it already come outtt...i though it was going out at august or is that that the movie..but i though the movie was coming outb at september ... haha im confusing myself!! =D

3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
video games!!
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Taguig City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Video Games
Racing
Surfing On-line
Working Out
Sleeping
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.