First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
MEMBERS
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/28/08
Source: SHINee website

Onew:
DOB: Dec 14, 1989
HEIGHT: 177 cm
Hobby/Speciality: Singing, piano, Chinese
Position: Leader/Sub-vocal
Oldest


Jonghyun:
DOB: April 8, 1990
Height: 173 cm
Hobby/Speciality: Watching movies, singing, writing lrics, Chinese language studies in Beijing, China [2007]
Experience: Featured for "Once-Crossed Love" in the 1st album of Zhang Li Yin in 2008
Position: Lead vocal
Second oldest


Taemin:
DOB: July 18, 1993
Height: 175 cm
Hobby/Speciality: Listening to music, pop pin dance, piano, Chinese Language Studies in Beijing, China [2007]
Position: Sub-vocal/Lead Dancer
Youngest



Minho:
DOB: December 9, 1991
Height: 181 cm [DAMN!]
Hobby/Speciality: Soccer, basketball, acting, Chinese, English Language studies in Beijing, China [2006,2007]
Experiences: Model for Sang Baek Ha
Position: Rap/Sub-vocal
Fourth Oldest



Key:
DOB: September 23, 1991
Height: 177 cm
Hobby/Speciality: Rap, Dance, Water Ski, English, Chinese
Position: Rap/Sub-vocal
Third oldest

why do I get the feeling they're going to try to break into the Chinese market one day?
Member
1721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
yes i agree with u i also have that feeling.....then wut will happen to super junior m? lol oh well i love both
Member
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in Kim Jonghyun's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
but whose who? i cant tell which boys are who . .
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

lalala___Love wrote:

but whose who? i cant tell which boys are who . .



1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

yourdaddyy wrote:


lalala___Love wrote:

but whose who? i cant tell which boys are who . .





taemin dosnt look 14!!
omg! he looks so much older!!
haha xD
so far, i like them :)
haha
hope the succeed. but anyways, he dosnt look like hes 14! the other two who were born in 1991 look younger than him
hmmmm... and the youngest one looks like heechul.. no?!?
hehe
Member
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in Kim Jonghyun's...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

soohyun3194 wrote:


yourdaddyy wrote:


lalala___Love wrote:

but whose who? i cant tell which boys are who . .





taemin dosnt look 14!!
omg! he looks so much older!!
haha xD
so far, i like them :)
haha
hope the succeed. but anyways, he dosnt look like hes 14! the other two who were born in 1991 look younger than him
hmmmm... and the youngest one looks like heechul.. no?!?
hehe




thaaanks, omgosh, i agree with you, i though onew was 14, arg : (
i like onew, *sighs* haha lol
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seattle / Los Ang...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
in the vid, taemin does look totally super young. i dont but jonghyun reminds me of TOP which is funny but him & key are love.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
love their song it's so catchy....i feel old now lol most of them r born in the 90's(i was born 89)...Jonghyun is so cute and taemin does look like heechul. I just listened to their live performane and it is really good.
Member
2515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my house....
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
lol!>..i love SHINee.....
Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / uae
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
teamin is really cute I just want to pinch his face
I wish them all the luck
they are so talented :D
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HEAVENNNN !. u wa...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333
Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...

Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

lalala___Love wrote:


soohyun3194 wrote:


yourdaddyy wrote:


lalala___Love wrote:

but whose who? i cant tell which boys are who . .





taemin dosnt look 14!!
omg! he looks so much older!!
haha xD
so far, i like them :)
haha
hope the succeed. but anyways, he dosnt look like hes 14! the other two who were born in 1991 look younger than him
hmmmm... and the youngest one looks like heechul.. no?!?
hehe




thaaanks, omgosh, i agree with you, i though onew was 14, arg : (
i like onew, *sighs* haha lol


LOL the names are right beside der picture -.-
Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
LOL minho and key are like my age but they look so much older. AND they looks older than the guy's i know!
My fav's are.. Key, Minho and Taemin but i like them all :P
i shall watch them become a hit!

*to the haters*
Why are people harsh hating on them and think tht they're trying to copy B.B and DBSK?. I mean, music is music right? they're just guy's who love to sing and dance yet people are hating on them because they're comparing them to other SM groups! I think it's stupid! SHINee members really worked hard to debut!
People should just STOP comparing them because music is music! and talent is talent.
For me, i like SHINee, Big Bang AND dbsk. I'm not comparing i just simply like all of them! they all worked incredibly hard (since it's SM -.-) and they're all good!

<3SHINee
Member
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jane & Finch
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
awesome, aww key baby knows english, we can communicate more hehe ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.