First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
MEMBERS
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HEAVENNNN !. u wa...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...



haha hunniee.. i think i KNOW HOW MY MINHO LOOKS LIKEE!!. hehe thatss MINHOOO not.. TAEMIN.. i know all of them now.. that.. MINHO! OK??
Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...



haha hunniee.. i think i KNOW HOW MY MINHO LOOKS LIKEE!!. hehe thatss MINHOOO not.. TAEMIN.. i know all of them now.. that.. MINHO! OK??


chill out girlie, no need to snap -.- i'm just saying it looks like taemin -.- *sigh* why do girls get angry so easily -.-"

Posted 5/25/08
Taemin's my fav!

and my god! Key has the same birthday as me :D
not year though.
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HEAVENNNN !. u wa...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...



haha hunniee.. i think i KNOW HOW MY MINHO LOOKS LIKEE!!. hehe thatss MINHOOO not.. TAEMIN.. i know all of them now.. that.. MINHO! OK??


chill out girlie, no need to snap -.- i'm just saying it looks like taemin -.- *sigh* why do girls get angry so easily -.-"




hahha i was kidding.. im never angry.. but haha yeah thatss minho.. im prettty sure.. hehe his soo cute XDDD
Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...



haha hunniee.. i think i KNOW HOW MY MINHO LOOKS LIKEE!!. hehe thatss MINHOOO not.. TAEMIN.. i know all of them now.. that.. MINHO! OK??


chill out girlie, no need to snap -.- i'm just saying it looks like taemin -.- *sigh* why do girls get angry so easily -.-"




hahha i was kidding.. im never angry.. but haha yeah thatss minho.. im prettty sure.. hehe his soo cute XDDD


LOL aiight. yah, ur right. i looked at the group pic and they both have the same shirt so yah. Mah bad. he juss looks like Taemin sometimes. mah bad mah bad

Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HEAVENNNN !. u wa...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...



haha hunniee.. i think i KNOW HOW MY MINHO LOOKS LIKEE!!. hehe thatss MINHOOO not.. TAEMIN.. i know all of them now.. that.. MINHO! OK??


chill out girlie, no need to snap -.- i'm just saying it looks like taemin -.- *sigh* why do girls get angry so easily -.-"




hahha i was kidding.. im never angry.. but haha yeah thatss minho.. im prettty sure.. hehe his soo cute XDDD


LOL aiight. yah, ur right. i looked at the group pic and they both have the same shirt so yah. Mah bad. he juss looks like Taemin sometimes. mah bad mah bad



haha its OK!! ^^.. its just i know.. my dongseng MINHo hehe ^^..
WHOSS ur FAVV?? or u dont have one yet..


Posted 5/25/08
AAAAWWWWWWWWESOME ! im taemin's noona xD lol!
just by 3 weeks or something(; he's cuuute !
lol!
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SD.
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
I love taeminny oppa<3
Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


rjoy wrote:


YummiesLovies wrote:


HAHA I LOVE MINHO! <3333


LOL that looks like Taemin. i don't think that Minho...



haha hunniee.. i think i KNOW HOW MY MINHO LOOKS LIKEE!!. hehe thatss MINHOOO not.. TAEMIN.. i know all of them now.. that.. MINHO! OK??


chill out girlie, no need to snap -.- i'm just saying it looks like taemin -.- *sigh* why do girls get angry so easily -.-"




hahha i was kidding.. im never angry.. but haha yeah thatss minho.. im prettty sure.. hehe his soo cute XDDD


LOL aiight. yah, ur right. i looked at the group pic and they both have the same shirt so yah. Mah bad. he juss looks like Taemin sometimes. mah bad mah bad



haha its OK!! ^^.. its just i know.. my dongseng MINHo hehe ^^..
WHOSS ur FAVV?? or u dont have one yet..




My fav's are.. Taemin, Key and Minho.
Taemin's a fuckin crazy dancer
Key has a good voice
and i think that if i had to choose who looks the best i'd say all those 3 look the best. not tht im gay or anything -.-. juss say'N.
But SHINee are sick dancers

Member
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
DAMN im OlDER THAN ALL OF THEM... DAMN IM OLDER THAN THE OLDEST BY A MONTH !!! life!!
Member
3629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

portiaisabel wrote:

DAMN im OlDER THAN ALL OF THEM... DAMN IM OLDER THAN THE OLDEST BY A MONTH !!! life!!


it's okay, then the 'noona is so pretty' song applies to you =D
32835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i love taemin n key
im one year younger then taemin *waaaaaw*cool
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
these guys are really cute and bring a new fresher feeling to sm entertainment (at times i forget they are with sm entertainment),
however they do remind me that i'm no longer one of the spring chicks, i'm starting to get a little old (only two of them are older then me)
personally i really like Minho, his voice is Crazy! and boy does Taemin look like Heechul at times,
Posted 5/26/08
Eeek~ I luv TaeMin. He is soooooooooo C-UTE in the MV~!!!! N he dont look 14.~! Wow. Well hes actually 16 or 17 in the korean age. Thats how it is in Korea.
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the SHINee World
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
they're all really cute~
Taemin is so young! he makes me feel old XD
Taemin does look a bit like Heechul in the pic though...
maybe its the way his hair was styled.
i agree shorty-legs, they seem like they'd be with JYP...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.