First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Houses Test!
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
This test will decide on which of the 3 houses u'll go...



What's your favourite colour?
- Pink
- Blue
- Green
Who's your favourite chara?
- Ran
- Miki
- Su
What's your personality?
- Energetic
- Cool
- Girly
What do you like to do?
-Sports
- Drawing
- Cooking
What do you like to wear?
- Sport Clothes
- Jeans
- Skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣
- ♥
- ♠
Post your Results here.....
Posted 5/24/08
What's your favourite colour?
- Blue
Who's your favourite chara?
- Su
What's your personality?
- Energetic
What do you like to do?
- Drawing
What do you like to wear?
- Sport Clothes
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣
And wat do u mean by results?
Tamago
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of Oz...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
What's your favourite colour?
- Pink
Who's your favourite chara?
- Miki
What's your personality?
- Girly
What do you like to do?
- Drawing
What do you like to wear?
- Skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Animegurl2 wrote:

What's your favourite colour?
- Blue
Who's your favourite chara?
- Su
What's your personality?
- Energetic
What do you like to do?
- Drawing
What do you like to wear?
- Sport Clothes
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣
And wat do u mean by results?


Oops sorry I meant answers...well your answers r draw between Suu's house n Ran's house...so I think u'll choose between these two houses...which house u want to be in??

Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Shugocharalover08 wrote:

What's your favourite colour?
- Pink
Who's your favourite chara?
- Miki
What's your personality?
- Girly
What do you like to do?
- Drawing
What do you like to wear?
- Skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣


From your answers...I c dat u belong to Suu's house.

Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Shugocharalover08 u can join Suu's house if u want..........
52344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
BLUE
RAN
ENERGETIC
SPORTS
JEANS
THE HEART IS MY FAV!!
52344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

sinphony wrote:

This test will decide on which of the 3 houses u'll go...



What's your favourite colour?
- Pink
- Blue
- Green
Who's your favourite chara?
- Ran
- Miki
- Su
What's your personality?
- Energetic
- Cool
- Girly
What do you like to do?
-Sports
- Drawing
- Cooking
What do you like to wear?
- Sport Clothes
- Jeans
- Skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣
- ♥
- ♠
Post your Results here.....


blue
ran
energetic
sports
jeans
- ♥

Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

kimwwy wrote:


sinphony wrote:

This test will decide on which of the 3 houses u'll go...



What's your favourite colour?
- Pink
- Blue
- Green
Who's your favourite chara?
- Ran
- Miki
- Su
What's your personality?
- Energetic
- Cool
- Girly
What do you like to do?
-Sports
- Drawing
- Cooking
What do you like to wear?
- Sport Clothes
- Jeans
- Skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
- ♣
- ♥
- ♠
Post your Results here.....


blue
ran
energetic
sports
jeans
- ♥



Well...I think u belong to ran's house....

Guardian
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
What's your favorite color
-Pink
Who's your favorite chara
-Ran
What's your personality?
-Energetic
What do you like to do?
-Drawing
What do you like to wear?
-skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
-♥
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:

What's your favorite color
-Pink
Who's your favorite chara
-Ran
What's your personality?
-Energetic
What do you like to do?
-Drawing
What do you like to wear?
-skirts
Which of these do you prefer?
-♥


Well...from your answers i c dat u belong to ran's house...pliz join...n welkomeme to this group^^
Tamago
7750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No where that u h...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
What's your favourite colour?
Pink
Who's your favourite chara?
Ran
What's your personality?
Energetic
What do you like to do?
Drawing
What do you like to wear?
Jeans
Which of these do you prefer?

Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

crystalzgrl wrote:

What's your favourite colour?
Pink
Who's your favourite chara?
Ran
What's your personality?
Energetic
What do you like to do?
Drawing
What do you like to wear?
Jeans
Which of these do you prefer?



Welkome to the group crystalzgrl^^...from your result...I c dat u belong to ran's house...u can join the house now^^

61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
What if like 2 of the choices? It's hard to choose.

This is only a suggestion but you can add a Diamond House. It's like a house for each chara of Amu.
Guardian
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

observantzani wrote:

What if like 2 of the choices? It's hard to choose.

This is only a suggestion but you can add a Diamond House. It's like a house for each chara of Amu.


Well, your supposed to take a test, which is up there, and see which house you belong in.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.