First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create a Warrior
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
ok here on this fourm u can create a warrior a.k.a. caw there no limit to what u can put on him or her but they must have the thing list below and you can put other stuff on n add other things

Name: ??
Gender: ??
Birth Date: ??
Age: ??
Allegiance: ??
Build: ??
Type: ??
Weapon(s): ??
Hair/Helmet: ??
Armor/Clothes: ??
Legs: ??
Normal Attacks: ??
Musou: ??
Special: ??

u can add in other stuff but these r the basic n u can put in as much caw as u want n u can put in a pic of them if u want 2
Shōshō
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Name: Sephy Sasaki
Gender: Male
Birth Date: March 18,????
Age: 20
Allegiance: None
Build: 5,9 Samurai
Type: speed
Weapon(s): "Masamune" A very long katana(7 feet)
Hair/Helmet: Long hair colored Silver
Armor/Clothes: Leather clothes
Legs: Leather pants
Attacks: Normal type
triangle- lunges to the enemy with god speed
square,triangle, triangle, triangle - thrusts the enemy upwards, pulls the enemy downs, then slices
square, square, triangle, triangle, traingle - slices vertically, slices horizontally, jumps then slice
square,square,square, triangle, triangle, traingle - 3 hit stabs, 5 hit stabs, 10 hit stabs then slices around
square,square,square, square, triangle - grabs the enemy, jumps, then lands with the enemy's head hitting the ground first
squarex7- makes a fast combo
Musou: "Omni Slash" dashes around the battlefield while slashing every opponent that is near
Special: Calls a meteor down(like tachibana's, she call thunder down)
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Blackheart567 wrote:

Name: Sephy Sasaki
Gender: Male
Birth Date: March 18,????
Age: 20
Allegiance: None
Build: 5,9 Samurai
Type: speed
Weapon(s): "Masamune" A very long katana(7 feet)
Hair/Helmet: Long hair colored Silver
Armor/Clothes: Leather clothes
Legs: Leather pants
Attacks: Normal type
triangle- lunges to the enemy with god speed
square,triangle, triangle, triangle - thrusts the enemy upwards, pulls the enemy downs, then slices
square, square, triangle, triangle, traingle - slices vertically, slices horizontally, jumps then slice
square,square,square, triangle, triangle, traingle - 3 hit stabs, 5 hit stabs, 10 hit stabs then slices around
square,square,square, square, triangle - grabs the enemy, jumps, then lands with the enemy's head hitting the ground first
squarex7- makes a fast combo
Musou: "Omni Slash" dashes around the battlefield while slashing every opponent that is near
Special: Calls a meteor down(like tachibana's, she call thunder down)


lol urs just explain out seperoth (srry if i spelled it wrong) anyway good job

Shōshō
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Katsunaga wrote:


Blackheart567 wrote:

Name: Sephy Sasaki
Gender: Male
Birth Date: March 18,????
Age: 20
Allegiance: None
Build: 5,9 Samurai
Type: speed
Weapon(s): "Masamune" A very long katana(7 feet)
Hair/Helmet: Long hair colored Silver
Armor/Clothes: Leather clothes
Legs: Leather pants
Attacks: Normal type
triangle- lunges to the enemy with god speed
square,triangle, triangle, triangle - thrusts the enemy upwards, pulls the enemy downs, then slices
square, square, triangle, triangle, traingle - slices vertically, slices horizontally, jumps then slice
square,square,square, triangle, triangle, traingle - 3 hit stabs, 5 hit stabs, 10 hit stabs then slices around
square,square,square, square, triangle - grabs the enemy, jumps, then lands with the enemy's head hitting the ground first
squarex7- makes a fast combo
Musou: "Omni Slash" dashes around the battlefield while slashing every opponent that is near
Special: Calls a meteor down(like tachibana's, she call thunder down)


lol urs just explain out seperoth (srry if i spelled it wrong) anyway good job



lolzzz I knew someone will recognize that
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Blackheart567 wrote:


Katsunaga wrote:


Blackheart567 wrote:

Name: Sephy Sasaki
Gender: Male
Birth Date: March 18,????
Age: 20
Allegiance: None
Build: 5,9 Samurai
Type: speed
Weapon(s): "Masamune" A very long katana(7 feet)
Hair/Helmet: Long hair colored Silver
Armor/Clothes: Leather clothes
Legs: Leather pants
Attacks: Normal type
triangle- lunges to the enemy with god speed
square,triangle, triangle, triangle - thrusts the enemy upwards, pulls the enemy downs, then slices
square, square, triangle, triangle, traingle - slices vertically, slices horizontally, jumps then slice
square,square,square, triangle, triangle, traingle - 3 hit stabs, 5 hit stabs, 10 hit stabs then slices around
square,square,square, square, triangle - grabs the enemy, jumps, then lands with the enemy's head hitting the ground first
squarex7- makes a fast combo
Musou: "Omni Slash" dashes around the battlefield while slashing every opponent that is near
Special: Calls a meteor down(like tachibana's, she call thunder down)


lol urs just explain out seperoth (srry if i spelled it wrong) anyway good job



lolzzz I knew someone will recognize that


and that person is me XD btw nice job XD

Recruit
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Name: Mahou Hikari
Gender: Male
Birth Date: ???
Age: ??
Allegiance: None he is a Mercenary
Build: 5'7
Type: Speed
Weapon(s): Polearms
Hair/Helmet: Black and the hair is like Super Sayain spike up hair
Armor/Clothes: Light Armor color is aqua
Legs: aqua color light armor legs
Normal Attacks: Exactly like Zhao Yun moves but more aerial attacks like hitting them up then combo them and hit them back down and (Zhao Yun is amy favorite Character )
Musou: Move that Dragoons do jump up really high then go straight down at them but instead my characters does this multiple times
Special: Surrounds Spears around him making him unhittable for a limit of times and anyone who touchs him lose life he can also throw the spears at opponents
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

animeuser559 wrote:

Name: Mahou Hikari
Gender: Male
Birth Date: ???
Age: ??
Allegiance: None he is a Mercenary
Build: 5'7
Type: Speed
Weapon(s): Polearms
Hair/Helmet: Black and the hair is like Super Sayain spike up hair
Armor/Clothes: Light Armor color is aqua
Legs: aqua color light armor legs
Normal Attacks: Exactly like Zhao Yun moves but more aerial attacks like hitting them up then combo them and hit them back down and (Zhao Yun is amy favorite Character )
Musou: Move that Dragoons do jump up really high then go straight down at them but instead my characters does this multiple times
Special: Surrounds Spears around him making him unhittable for a limit of times and anyone who touchs him lose life he can also throw the spears at opponents


nice job XD
Recruit
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
haha thx
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
np XD
Daimyō
10077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/6/09
Name: Asai ???
Gender: Male
Birth Date: N/A
Age: N/A
Allegiance: None
Build: Above Avarage
Type: Speed
Weapon(s): Gauntlets
Hair/Helmet: Till shoulders/straight
Armor/Clothes: Armor plated shoulders and elbows. only wearing a vest and a ball necklace
Legs: Armor pated knees, and armor plated sheens
Normal Attacks: Fist to leg attacks, with occasional spinning.
Musou: Knocks the opponent down with a spinning backhand, than jumps on him and gives him 77 punches to the face
Special: Explosive Fists and Meteor fists.


Will add more later.
Posted 5/7/09
Name: Einto Hokozi
Gender: Male
Birth Date: 01/23/????
Age: 20 or 21
Allegiance: None, He's a wanderer (a traveler if you don't know)
Build: 5, 9" Japanese
Type: Charge
Weapon(s): Japanese Bo Staff
Hair/Helmet: Short brown hair
Armor/Clothes: Light clothings white and brown
Legs: Light boots black
Normal Attacks: Fast attacks with spins to hit multiples enemies. Combine with charge will blow enemies away.
Musou: Spin hard to strike enemies with power and starts to do a little combo after musou goes out.
Special: Act tireful but counter when a enemy hits.
Background: A very lazy yet travelful person, Einto travels around the world to explore many new things. That has always his dream.
Chujō
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 5/21/09
Name: Nobuhiro Oda
Gender: Male
Birth Date: December 3 ??
Age: ??
Allegiance: Oda Clan/Toyotomi/Date
Build: Bit tall
Type: swift
Weapon(s): Katana like Kenshin Uesugi(Sengoku Basara Kenshin Uesugi)
Hair/Helmet: Black hair,long
Armor/Clothes: Armor and standard
Legs: Armor stuff
Normal Attacks: Slices
Musou: Runs around and quickly slices his opponents
Special: orbs that paralyze float around
Background:Missing son of Nobunaga,Changed his allegiance to Hideyoshi after his Dad's death,the to Masamune after Hideyoshi's death.In Warriors Orochi(fictional),he was with Mitsuhide as partners

Daimyō
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Planet Mogo
Offline
Posted 6/4/09
Name: Joe Jack
Gender: Male
Birth Date: june 3rd
Age: 21
Allegiance: Neutral
Build: 6'1
Type: power
Weapon(s): nuclearmissileaxe
Hair/Helmet: short blond hair
Armor/Clothes: military camouflage
Legs: boots
Normal Attacks: slashes with a few nuclear blast here an there.
Musou: The screen flashes,caution appears in yellow, and he says Good ol red, white and blue as nuclear missiles rain down while he smashes the ground with his axe.
Special: Throws his axe and the axe explodes.
Background: A american who washed up on the shores of Japan, rumors have it that he was the one who defied logic and made a cannonspear for Ieyasu. Most people don't understand what he is saying and he is constantly shouting something about red,blue and white.


I think this is the best CAW I have ever created.
Recruit
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The U.S. of A.
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
Name: Sakamoto no Minamoto
Gender: male
Birth Date: 1166 (During the Hien Period 787-1185)
Age: 16
Allegiance: none
Build: 5'5 japanese
Type: tech
Weapon(s): duel short katanas, white grip, stainless steal blade, two red silk strings hanging off the handle, gold stripes painted down the middle of the grip
Hair/Helmet: spikey-black hair (spikes faced back)
Armor/Clothes: white silk shirt green breastplate, golden-eye shaped circle with red circle in it, dark red shoulder plate, wrist gaurds the same color but striped with gold, two VERY large shoulder plates made dark red and strped with gold with the same eye like feature in the center for each shoulder
Legs: shite silk pants with marking making the words honor (right leg) and disciplen (left leg), red shin gaurds, green waist gaurds with gold swirving signs, gold medallion hanging on by two red lines conected to the breast plate
Normal Attacks: (holds right handed sword regular, holds right handed sword reversed) 1. slashes with his right sword across. 2. uppercuts with his left handed sword 3. slashes back left with his right handed sword. 4.slashes back down with his left handed. 5.slashes at the head with the right handed sword. (repeat)
Musou: (flips the left handed sword flips to be held in a regular form) 1. throws sword at enemies feet to confuse. 2. charges at enemy with left handed sword. 3. picks up thrown sword to prepare for surprise uppercut.
Special: can trip enemies and finish them off by placing one sword in his arm so he cant get his weapon and the other sword is lunged into the opponents throat (murderous!) can attack an slow opponent and cut him inhalf
background: Son of the mighty Yoritomo Minamoto during the Hein period of the ominouis Genji war. Was first into battle, and killed his enemies without mercy. A cold blooded killer that eventually he was banish because his father and brother feared him. after he refused to leave he was was forced to leave either by his own, or by force.the royal guard attacked and were killed without him even breaking a sweat. He left his kingdom with a bounty on his head and killed every person who ever had the guts to attack him

Posted 6/23/09 , edited 6/23/09
Name: Anzu Akechi
Nickname: Akemi
Gender: female
Birth Date: ???
Age: 22
Race: Japanese and Indian
Allegiance: pacifists
Build: 5'8 slender dancer
Skills: tessenjutsu and psychic
Type: speed
Weapon(s): tessen and medium gauntlet
Hair: black hair
Clothing/Armor: Indian attire

History: She has a twin brother that she adores. Born in a time of many wars, Anzu is now seeking peace. Will only fight power hungry warlords and defend people who wants peace. She married into the Akechi family when she was 18 years old.

Normal Attacks: ???
Musou: ???
Special: ???

Picture:




Name: Zebu Soloman
Nickname: Akemi
Gender: male
Birth Date: ???
Age: 22
Race: Japanese and Indian
Allegiance: his sister and himself
Build: 6'0 body builder assassinator
Skills: naginatajutsu and shurikenjutsu
Type: power
Weapon(s): customized naginata and poisoned shurikens
Hair: black hair
Clothing/Armor: ninja attire

History: He has a twin sister that he adores. Born in a time of many wars, Zebu is now seeking revenge. Seeks out to assassinate powerful warlords. The innocent soloman family was almost wiped out because of war. His nickname is shared and also refers to his sister(something similar to noir).

Normal Attacks: ???
Musou: ???
Special: ???

Picture


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.